PDA

View Full Version : What do you listen to while surfing the VC boards?

Lord Perrin
July 25th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Hello everyone,

I was curious as to what people listen to while surfing the 'net, especially these awesome boards :laughing: As for me, I'm on a huge Devin Townsend kick. The last two of his albums came out the same day, and it's a lot to take in, yet awesome. I mainly listen to metal, but my music goes from Mozart, stopping by some Kenny Wayne Shepherd, detouring through Loreena McKennit and Frank Sinatra, then veering off the beaten path to 1349 and Death Breath. What about you all?

HaCkthEplAneT
July 25th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Well i really don't know where to start lol i listen to a pretty good variety of music some old and some new. but the most common artists and bands that i find myself listening to are (not in any particular order)

1. Nickelback
2. Creed
3. Eminem
4. Techo/Trance
5. Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg
6. Blackstone Cherry
7. Pink Floyd (The Greatest Classic Rock Band That Ever Roamed The Face Of The Earth)
8. Greenday
9. Smashing Pumpkins
10 Godsmack
11. Linkin Park

and we will just end it there, I could go on forever :laughing:

Harvey Sewdin
August 2nd, 2011, 03:39 PM
while i am on vc i listen to these kind of music(not in any particular order):
-dj tiesto
-linkenpark
-paramore
-avi
-and some of the WWE

bobby77
August 3rd, 2011, 12:48 AM
Depends on mood but lately i listen to HCB (Hardcore Breaks) and Nu-Rave i mean Enzyme&Malice,Luna -C,Nefti,Q-Bass,Jimmy J&Cru-L-T and many more.

chopper13
August 3rd, 2011, 11:05 PM
sorry to hog the board,i'm on vacation LOL :cheeky: i listen to surfan with the alien - :laughing: Joe Satriani

bigcyco1
August 3rd, 2011, 11:23 PM
I listen to TUPAC daily imo hes the best rapper even though hes dead hes still the best and i can relate to him have allot in common with him ;) :cool:

gor17981
August 5th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Mainly Trivium, Death, Exodus, good ol' Iron Maiden here :)