PDA

View Full Version : Rockstar 7tsp Theme packs 18 Versions

razorsedge
August 7th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Hi All here are the 7tsp pack for the rock star themes

The 7tsp packs contain over 70 edited dlls, mui side pics enjoy the packs, also Mr. Grims dark wmp colored in each pack for each theme blue, red and orange Mr Grims gameux and perfcenter images also done in each theme color :happy:

All Rockstar theme versions along with dock icons and application icons can be found in my section in the 3 Rockstar Theme Posts here:

http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/855-Razorsedge-Windows-7-Themes

Blue pack

http://www.4shared.com/archive/xDYOA_sa/Rockstar_blue.html

Red pack

http://www.4shared.com/archive/W8qbuf5E/Rockstar_red.html

Orange pack

http://www.4shared.com/archive/TS84j9gC/Rockstar_orange.html

gor17981
August 7th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Man you have been busy, no wonder you had no time for screen shots, Thanks for these, going to check them out now mate, they all packs look outstanding :-D :burns:

razorsedge
August 7th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Thanks very much gor ya exactly there was so many things to do I could not stop to just take a few screens of stuff but I tell ya bud I need a vacation now lmao

Thanks man lol

gor17981
August 7th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Man you deserve a vacation!

Have a virtual cold one on me!! lol

http://www.e-pint.com/epint.jpg

HaCkthEplAneT
August 7th, 2011, 02:56 PM
:shocked: absolutely stunning my friend!! and i think a vacation is well deserved after all this :smile: I know how much time and effort you put into making all these icons. You really are a Rockstar!! :laughing:

NAHOM
August 7th, 2011, 03:07 PM
The perfect package Thank you razorsedge :smile:

August 7th, 2011, 03:09 PM
razorsedge i know i said thanks in the main comp thread, but all the hard work def deserves more cudo's. i am still simply stunned about the amount of time spent on this. i think you have managed to take the comp to a whole new level. again fantastic work and thanks.

lahercoll
August 8th, 2011, 02:36 AM
EXCELLENT WORK FRIEND RAZOR THANK YOU MY FRIEND :shocked: :happy: :loving:

Monster212
August 9th, 2011, 03:01 PM
amazing work... thank you so much for the hard work and time you have put into this ....

Hellcat
August 10th, 2011, 12:45 PM
:flirt: great work, thank you Josh , and Tucker :party2: :cool:

August 13th, 2011, 05:38 AM
wow amazing & perfect icon..thanks razor

jkd
August 13th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Looks awesome razor sharp.

Kino
August 14th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Now this is truly a complete
pack mate!
Good job :givahand:

julio99
August 14th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Just popped in the blue version and very nice my friend. I know you worked your ass off on this because anything I do on my laptop is major effort, so what you do for the masses is just over the top and I myself give a lot of thanks for the work and the design. I would like to ask a couple of things if I could while I'm here. First off I use Win 7 HP x64 on my laptop and I'm a big time 7Tsp fan. Gotta be the greatest mod app since sliced bread! On this customizing stint I installed a regular 3rd party theme from one of our gracious themers. It didn't have a lot of mods to it, so I wasn't a whole lot worried about using the 7Tsp withe Rockstar Blue topshelf icon pack on top of the theme. Everything showed except for a couple of the MUI side pics. Could that have been caused by one of the mods of the theme I used conflicting with the 7Tsp icon/side pic pack? I think the ones I can't locate are the autoplay and folder view. Maybe you can clue me in when you find time.

gr4f1xJuNki3
August 15th, 2011, 08:34 PM
I received a "no pack.ini" error when I add the "7tsp Rockstar Red x64 topshells" or "7tsp Rockstar Red no topshell x86 and x64" archives to 7tsp. Is this normal? This is my first time using 7tsp so I don't wanna mess anything up.... Thanks.

julio99
August 15th, 2011, 09:09 PM
I received a "no pack.ini" error when I add the "7tsp Rockstar Red x64 topshells" or "7tsp Rockstar Red no topshell x86 and x64" archives to 7tsp. Is this normal? This is my first time using 7tsp so I don't wanna mess anything up.... Thanks.If I'm not mistaken you need to extract the files from the Rockstar Red archive that you downloaded. Inside of that archive you should find 2 archives, one x86 for 32 bit and one x64 for a 64 machine. Now you use the 7Tsp app to open the right archive for whatever machine you use. You'll have success if you follow those instructions. There are 2 archives inside of the original one you downloaded. One of those, depending on your machine is the one you'll be using with 7Tsp.

Big V
August 15th, 2011, 09:13 PM
I received a "no pack.ini" error when I add the "7tsp Rockstar Red x64 topshells" or "7tsp Rockstar Red no topshell x86 and x64" archives to 7tsp. Is this normal? This is my first time using 7tsp so I don't wanna mess anything up.... Thanks.
You need to extract the pack once there are 2 zip files inside the pack one for 86 one for 64 if you have already done that and are recieving that error you need too look inside the pack and make sure that the contends have been zipped properly You should only see a single file folder and the ini.file inside the zip folder. The ini.file must be zipped freely inside the zip file. In other words it can not be inside of a folder in the zip file.

julio99
August 15th, 2011, 09:21 PM
You need to extract the pack once there are 2 zip files inside the pack one for 86 one for 64 if you have already done that and are recieving that error you need too look inside the pack and make sure that the contends have been zipped properly You should only see a single file folder and the ini.file inside the zip folder. The ini.file must be zipped freely inside the zip file. In other words it can not be inside of a folder in the zip file.

I'm gonna bet he tried to put the whole archive in right from the start. Typical error when you first start using this great app. I learned the hard way a few times and now it's really the only app I use to change themes. I just wish there were more themes than are in the 7Tsp themepacks. I know it's a lot of work for these guys doing these. Anyway I'm sur Buddy that posted wil get the drift from your advice.

gr4f1xJuNki3
August 15th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the help guys. Appreciate it!

"I'm gonna bet he tried to put the whole archive in right from the start."

Well, yes. Yes I did....*oops*

gr4f1xJuNki3
August 15th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Okay. There's no indication of which is for x86 or x64? I have "Rockstar Red no topshell 7tsp pack" and "Rockstar Red no topshell alternate 7tsp pack"... Would x64 be alternate? Mebbe?

razorsedge
August 16th, 2011, 01:07 AM
gr4f1xJuNki3 no topshell packs are both in one meaning x86 and x64 are in the same pack it works on both the only reason the top shells have 2 seperate packs is to get the top shell in the os the edits to the shell32.dll are different for x86 and x64 so the ones u have are both in one :)

julio99
August 16th, 2011, 01:32 AM
Okay. There's no indication of which is for x86 or x64? I have "Rockstar Red no topshell 7tsp pack" and "Rockstar Red no topshell alternate 7tsp pack"... Would x64 be alternate? Mebbe?

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt38/Randyboy99/Snip.png If you have a 32 bit machine you download the x86 red. If you have ax64 bit machine obviously you download the x64. If you choose the no topshell you will have both 32 and 64 in one folder so you'll have to open the archive and choose whichever one you want.

razorsedge
August 16th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Hi julio :)

No both those packs work on x86 and x64 the same pack for the no topshells does both operating systems the reason there is one and the the alternate is if u look on the orig post there is 2 different sets of clocks, shellbrd orbs, system genuine images so the alternate one has the alternate images that are in the pic and the other has the default images at the bottom of the pic thats the only difference between the 2 :)

gr4f1xJuNki3
August 16th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Thanks again for the help!

@razorsedge,

Thanks for the clarification and the icon pack. Stellar work bro!:happy:

gr4f1xJuNki3
August 16th, 2011, 02:59 PM
I have Mr. Grims 7tsp Blade Icon Pack (red version) and I really like his Windows icon and genuine icon (the ones when you right click->properties on my computer) and was wondering if there's a way to use the rockstar red pack, BUT keep Mr. Grims windows and genuine icons? Thanks!

julio99
August 16th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Hi julio :)

No both those packs work on x86 and x64 the same pack for the no topshells does both operating systems the reason there is one and the the alternate is if u look on the orig post there is 2 different sets of clocks, shellbrd orbs, system genuine images so the alternate one has the alternate images that are in the pic and the other has the default images at the bottom of the pic thats the only difference between the 2 :)

I understand what you're saying. I guess maybe you think I worded it wrong . That is why I gave him the picture. I understand that the alternate is a different set of pics. You laid it nicely and I really couldn't figure out why our friend was having so much trouble getting the right pack. However, it was his first go at it and I think he was trying to be very cautious so he didn't crash and burn his machine. What I was trying to get across though is that if you have a 32 bit machine you need to use x86 and if a x64 you need to use the x64. I have the blue and I'm sure it's the same right? I do hope he got it right anyway. Much thanks for the blue that I use.

HaCkthEplAneT
August 16th, 2011, 11:15 PM
I have Mr. Grims 7tsp Blade Icon Pack (red version) and I really like his Windows icon and genuine icon (the ones when you right click->properties on my computer) and was wondering if there's a way to use the rockstar red pack, BUT keep Mr. Grims windows and genuine icons? Thanks!

Yes there is. just unpack the Rockstar 7tsp pack and remove the systemcpl.dll.res and shellbrd.dll.res files from the resources folder. Unpack the red blade 7tsp pack and put the systemcpl.dll.res and shellbrd.dll.res from the blade pack into the rockstar pack.

Now its very important that you pack things back up the correct way. you need to select the resources folder and pack.ini file and use 7zip to make a .7z archive.

Thats pretty much it, if you have any other questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask :smile:

gr4f1xJuNki3
August 17th, 2011, 02:36 AM
Yes there is. just unpack the Rockstar 7tsp pack and remove the systemcpl.dll.res and shellbrd.dll.res files from the resources folder. Unpack the red blade 7tsp pack and put the systemcpl.dll.res and shellbrd.dll.res from the blade pack into the rockstar pack.

Now its very important that you pack things back up the correct way. you need to select the resources folder and pack.ini file and use 7zip to make a .7z archive.

Thats pretty much it, if you have any other questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask :smile:

Awesome sauce man! Will give it a go. Thanks for all your help!

razorsedge
August 17th, 2011, 04:05 AM
Hi julio99 :)

Ya thats right the x86 is for 32 bit operating systems and the x64 is for the 64 bit operating systems, thats only with the topshell packs the no topshellpacks the one pack works for both 32 and 64 bit os's. Just to avoid any confusions the only reason again that the topshell packs have a different one for 32 bit and 64 bit is for the details pane at the top of your explorer windows instead of the bottom the edits to the shell32.dll are different for each os. I hope this is all understandable I do realize there was going to be a bit of confusion cause there are so many packs to choose from lol

julio99
August 17th, 2011, 01:39 PM

Ya thats right the x86 is for 32 bit operating systems and the x64 is for the 64 bit operating systems, thats only with the topshell packs the no topshellpacks the one pack works for both 32 and 64 bit os's. Just to avoid any confusions the only reason again that the topshell packs have a different one for 32 bit and 64 bit is for the details pane at the top of your explorer windows instead of the bottom the edits to the shell32.dll are different for each os. I hope this is all understandable I do realize there was going to be a bit of confusion cause there are so many packs to choose from lol

There's always a few of us who are gonna have a little problem understanding some of this, not to mention all the different countries flags you see using these sites and forums. Not to worry razor, you did excellent work and for the most part everyone will get these after a little coaching.daman Great work Brother!

julio99
August 18th, 2011, 04:16 AM

Razor, I got a small problem that I just can't quite figure out. You know the side pic mui's in the topshell blue x64? All of them show except for the mouse button. The pointers are all there the wheel is there. There's just a big space next to the button where it's supposed to go. You got any ideas on that?

julio99
August 18th, 2011, 06:42 PM
I still can't get the button or the wheek side pics to come up. There's nothing in the folder that you told me to clear so I don't know why this isn't working like it did before. Any ideas?

julio99
August 18th, 2011, 08:41 PM

Still trying to figure out why I can't get the wheel and buttons side pics to show. There's nothing in that one folder and I haven't changed anything. The 2 Pointer and Pointer Options show. This is getting unnerving that I can't figure it out. If you read this please clue me in. I'm totally at a loss. I'm using Windows 7 HP x64.

razorsedge
August 18th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Hi Julio99

Those 2 might depend on your mouse driver itself some mouse drivers will overide those 2 and put their own info in there thats why u would not have them show, even my own ones at this time because of the new mouse I bought do not show for those 2 sposts cause the mouse driver installed its own info for those :)

julio99
August 18th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Hi Julio99

Those 2 might depend on your mouse driver itself some mouse drivers will overide those 2 and put their own info in there thats why u would not have them show, even my own ones at this time because of the new mouse I bought do not show for those 2 sposts cause the mouse driver installed its own info for those :)

Thanks for the answer. I got the wheel one back so I'm only missing buttons. I had it when I first installed this, so I had to ask. Strangest thing and it was going to drive me straight up a wall. I have a Logitech Mouse and of course the scroll pad which is governed by the synaptics pointing driver. ( I'm using an 18.4" Acer laptop) I've wasted enough time trying to figure that out. Maybe one of these days it'll pop by itself. If you think of anything else in the meantime, keep me in mind,ok? Thanks Razoredge!

julio99
August 19th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Razoredge, Let's say I wanted to use the"Annhilator Light theme from Grim with Rockstar Red or Blue custoizing side pics and icons. is that possible and if so would I just run the Rockstar on top of the Annhilator Light 7Tsp? They are both 7 Tsp entries.

razorsedge
August 28th, 2011, 05:36 AM
Razoredge, Let's say I wanted to use the"Annhilator Light theme from Grim with Rockstar Red or Blue custoizing side pics and icons. is that possible and if so would I just run the Rockstar on top of the Annhilator Light 7Tsp? They are both 7 Tsp entries.

Hi Julio99 I am very sry for my real late reply on this I had been doing major work to my house the last few weeks :)

With what you are trying to do no that would not be a good idea it is not a good idea to install one 7tsp pack over another always revert your system back to default before adding a new pack to avoid errors.

What you would need to do is let me know what things u wanted to use from each pack and I can combine the files from both that you need to make the pack it's actually very easy just to swap the res files in and out from one pack to another :)

julio99
August 28th, 2011, 01:08 PM
No prob on the late reply. You got here and that's good enough for me. OK this is what I did. I totally wiped all 7Tsp with SFC /scannow and then I reinstalled Annihilator Light with yours on top, (Rockstar Blue). Dumb I know but I had to see what would work and the only thing that I think may have happened was I was getting an occasional error about ATI display driver has stopped working and has recovered. I don't even know if that was caused by running those themepacks on top of each other. I uninstalled both and reinstalled Annihilator light by itself, but I still have the side pics from Rockstar. I guess they stayed in that rescache folder that you told me about because they're still where they're supposed to be, but I don't have the icons from your pack. What I wanted was both packs together using your side pics and the icons from your pack. With the way it is now I have everything but your icons. If you could put that together I'd be eternally grateful.

Letícia®
December 20th, 2011, 01:28 AM
fantastic loved it good work / / thanks:love::girl::love::burns::burns:

Letícia®
December 22nd, 2011, 08:45 PM
it's all incredible wonderful work congrats:love::girl::love:

Danice
March 19th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Looks amazing! :loving: Thanks for sharing these amazing and fantastic stuff !

heretikos
May 20th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Thoe rockstar red pack removes my network notification icon. Yeah, I kind of need that.

razorsedge
May 20th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Thoe rockstar red pack removes my network notification icon. Yeah, I kind of need that.

the pack does not remove any icons it changes the network icon not remove it.

heretikos
May 20th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Well bud, I thank you for sharing, but it doesn't patch right for me. I know how to use a 7tsp and all that, it just doesn't work for mine. The option to turn on or off the network notification icon is stuck on off. Maybe this is just something that happens to me.

razorsedge
May 21st, 2012, 02:27 AM
Well bud, I thank you for sharing, but it doesn't patch right for me. I know how to use a 7tsp and all that, it just doesn't work for mine. The option to turn on or off the network notification icon is stuck on off. Maybe this is just something that happens to me.

check your pnidui.dll in system32 folder thats where the icon is for that bit strange it would turn it off did u by any chance have another 7tsp pack installed then just installed over it with mine one thing we have noticed is if u have a pack already installed and go to install a really big icon pack over it some ppl encounter errors always best to revert back to default icons with 7tsp before installing a new pack especially if it's a big one :)

heretikos
May 21st, 2012, 02:31 AM
Yeah, that's it, I need to restore the 7tsp backup and do it again, thanks. (Funny I should have known that) Thanks.

razorsedge
July 19th, 2012, 06:18 AM
links reupped and updated :)

Psych0t1c
July 20th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Link to the Extras part 2 when trying to extract comes up as an invalid archive. Can't extract. May wanna re-upload.

razorsedge
July 20th, 2012, 02:02 AM
Link to the Extras part 2 when trying to extract comes up as an invalid archive. Can't extract. May wanna re-upload.

these are 7zip the extras were too big to upload as one file so they are split into 2 parts you need to download both parts and use 7zip to just extract the first archieve that is part 001 and it will extract from both unlike winrar where u do the last file in the set with 7zip u just do the first to extract both parts :)

Thorn
August 4th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Thanks Razersedge, these look great will try and install tonight. Thanks again.

hunteds911
December 5th, 2012, 09:03 PM
I ran into an issue when applying the 7tsp for the Rockstar blue Alternate top shell. It causes the side panels and top panels to use the Windows 7 default instead of the theme / style that comes with the style. If I do a restore point I am able to use any of the other 7tsp files I have and apply those without it causing any issues with the styles. Is there something I am doing wrong here?

Big V
December 6th, 2012, 01:14 AM
I ran into an issue when applying the 7tsp for the Rockstar blue Alternate top shell. It causes the side panels and top panels to use the Windows 7 default instead of the theme / style that comes with the style. If I do a restore point I am able to use any of the other 7tsp files I have and apply those without it causing any issues with the styles. Is there something I am doing wrong here?

Can you post a screenshot bud so we can see what exactly the issue your having is.

hunteds911
December 6th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Can you post a screenshot bud so we can see what exactly the issue your having is.

I was going to replicate the issue, but now I can't, 4 restores later, then re-applying the 7tsp and now it is behaving. I am not sure if somehow a file like shell32.dll or one of the other system files were corrupted so bad that it would not take the changes or what. but all of a sudden after doing several restores, oh and booting into safe mode with command prompt to do a SFC scan everything worked again.

I have no idea what happened. if I do run into it again I will get a screenshot to you.

Best regards,

Hunteds911

khatmau_sr
May 18th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Link is died :anger: Can you fix?

wolfman.jam
May 18th, 2013, 11:45 AM
this looks a stunning piece of kit man! always loved the rockstar set. one of the best themes out there. small issue, the mediafire links both seem to be broken so i cant download. is there any chance of possibly fixing at some point soon? would be hugely appreciated *flutters eyelashes* tankies :iluvu:

poweredbyostx
January 13th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Thanks a lot.This is amazing work.:Smile:

IceBabee
January 14th, 2014, 08:03 PM
:-DAWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You :)

Lito
May 18th, 2014, 03:11 AM
Razor will these icon packs work with win 8.1.1 as well ??

heretikos
May 18th, 2014, 03:16 AM
Razor will these icon packs work with win 8.1.1 as well ??

No, but there are red packs for 8.1

Lito
May 18th, 2014, 03:23 AM
Thx bro............ are you referring to Razors red icon packs for rockstar or the ones i believe i saw by Mr Grim ?

heretikos
May 18th, 2014, 03:32 AM
Thx bro............ are you referring to Razors red icon packs for rockstar or the ones i believe i saw by Mr Grim ?

I was referring yo the rockstar ones.

Lito
May 18th, 2014, 03:42 AM
I was referring yo the rockstar ones.

Ok cool thx bro................ i'll grab those kind wish the blue pack worked for win 8.1.1 cuz im a blue fan like he is lol :Smile: