PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO RESET PASSWORD

DEEPLOVE
August 12th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Anyone that can help, I had to create another account so I could log in to fine out why can't I log in to my acc as DEEPLOVE? I have tryed to send messages asking for help on how to reset my password but haven't receive anything as far as email or instruction. Seem tho you guys have redesign your site asking members with account to reset their passwords. I need help with this Please....by email if possible since I can't log in to my old account.

Robert aka DEEPLOVE
Email: elder_robert@att.net

razorsedge
August 12th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Hi deeplove,

when u go to login on ur old account there is a button to reset ur password u can just click or just enter your old logon details and when it goes it will not login and in the box at the top it will say if u have lost your password click here so click that enter you e-mail addy and it will send u a link in another e-mail to verify u sent the request when u follow the link it will take u back here and then send you your new password to your e-mail.

Make sure to check you spam folder as well for the e-mail depending how u have your spam filter set it will sometimes go there as well :)

As for the passes having to be reset because of the change from phpbb to VB that will happen that everyone has to reset their pass there is no way around doing that just what happens when switching website formats :)

YunkePR77
August 13th, 2011, 12:18 AM
I had the same problem and created a new account....

Mr GRiM
August 13th, 2011, 12:35 AM
You guys need to check your spam folders as well, I often get mail go there instead

Mr GRiM
August 13th, 2011, 12:38 AM
I had the same problem and created a new account....
what was your old user name, I can merge the new account with the old one.

DEEPLOVE1
August 13th, 2011, 02:25 AM
I had to create another account to get in Grim with an fake email cause it wasn't taking my real one. My old account ..username DEEPLOVE

Kino
August 13th, 2011, 05:22 AM
hi mr grim! can you please merge my old account into my new one??

my old username's end and my new one is kino..

NAHOM
August 13th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Hey razor maybe you can help me I try to connect to the old site, if my password and I can not. I also tried to register again and the browser brings me back, that way every time

Mr GRiM
August 14th, 2011, 06:13 PM
hi mr grim! can you please merge my old account into my new one??

my old username's end and my new one is kino..
Done :smile:

Xeny
September 10th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Same here. Been trying for 4 weeks. No email whatsoever has arrived in my box, not in spam, not in any box of mine. I suppose I must have a merger as well. First account name Xeny, this one Xene. I need my Y. I am Xeny. Thanks.