PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Tutor

gor17981
August 19th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Hey fella's, I'm hoping one of you guys could tutor me, i'm talking about learning some of the ins and outs of of WSB, things that aren't in the Dave's guide. Stuff like how to make the explorer frames wider than the default size and stuff like that. Any help would be very much appreciated, also i know every one is busy getting the new site up and going so there is no hurry :)

Anyways thanks for any replies folks. :Smile:

bigcyco1
August 22nd, 2011, 10:21 AM
Not sure about a tutor bud but just ask nofx1994 when you want to know how to do any of that kind of stuff and make notes of whatever he says that's what i do lol

gor17981
August 22nd, 2011, 10:44 AM
I already asked him to take a look at my new theme lol, having problems with start menu panels not lining up and also i need to make the explorer frames wider for the explorer windows, would like to know how to make them rather than just asking people to get it done for me you know. I'm posting a new screen in the upcoming thread, that will show you what i mean by wider frames.

bigcyco1
August 22nd, 2011, 07:20 PM
Yeah,i know what you mean bud i wasn't suggesting nofx1994 will do it for you that would be pointless and down right lazy imo lol i mean he will teach you what you want to know but you half to be a fast learner or he'll get annoyed right Harvey?Hes going to kill me lol P.S. o.k. bud will have a look in upcoming themes and if i can help you i will but it half to be on Sundays as that's my only day off week right now i am on lunch break but i will take a look when i get off work :smile:

gor17981
August 22nd, 2011, 07:33 PM
Thanks bud lol, i'm a fast learner :) Sundays are good for me bud, i really appreciate any amount of time you can spare.

Mr GRiM
August 23rd, 2011, 12:52 AM
Hey Gor any time you need a hand just talk to me on messenger and I will help you out, I am pretty good when it comes to start menus as well and I am sure I can show you where you may be going wrong.

gor17981
August 23rd, 2011, 08:57 PM
Thanks mate, i certainly will :)

nofx1994
August 23rd, 2011, 09:30 PM
lol big your a funny guy but yeah gor hit me up on wlm when i am on and i need the link to your theme again i cant find it and i will look at it and see what you are having issues with and frames i can help you there but when it comes to doing frames there will be tons of trial and error stuff to get frames to work depending on how complex you are wanting to go with them

bigcyco1
August 24th, 2011, 11:01 AM
lol There you go there gor grim and nofx1994 i will still help you whenever bud but let either of them teach you they are way more advanced builders than i am and half the stuff i could show you i learn from Harvey anyway i can teach you the basics as well as semi complex end and outs of frames but if you meaning you want to do crazy shit like Harvey does i can't help bud i don't even mess with such type frames as nofx1994 i have try it and there a ******* nightmare to do and i have to bad a temper to even attempt to keep messing with frames like that so Harvey or Grim would be your best bet if you want to do way out crazy very complex beast builder stuff like they do.