PDA

View Full Version : 6 Reasons The Guy Who's Fixing Your Computer Hates You

JoseyWales
August 21st, 2011, 05:37 AM
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-guy-whos-fixing-your-computer-hates-you/

This is a great read!:cunning: Loved every minute of it..

Xenomorph
September 27th, 2011, 09:33 PM
PMSL!lmao

..You made my day!Thanks Josey!

JoseyWales
September 28th, 2011, 06:50 AM
it was funny wasn't it.. been a few,I went back and read it again!:cheeky:

September 28th, 2011, 03:20 PM
thanks that was fricken hilarious. :laughing::laughing:

razorsedge
November 1st, 2011, 11:38 PM
Man I just saw this post lol

This is me yes really is me this is exactly the kinda stuff I have to deal with on a weekly basis it's almost like the dude that wrote this is reading my mind lmao great article lol

scott45333
November 2nd, 2011, 01:50 AM
That is so true. I can't tell you how many people I have asked 4 OR 5 TIMES about wiping their computer, and told them to make sure they save their picture, etc. Just to get a call once they get it home to ask where their stuff is. Thanks for sharing.

razorsedge
November 2nd, 2011, 02:05 AM
That is so true. I can't tell you how many people I have asked 4 OR 5 TIMES about wiping their computer, and told them to make sure they save their picture, etc. Just to get a call once they get it home to ask where their stuff is. Thanks for sharing.

lol scott I know eh, the part that got me the most was where they said about you get that call 2 mths later whatever u did to fix their computer has meesed it up not the next day or even next week it's like mths later and then you go to check it out and all the stuff u did to protect them and what you told them not to do they have been doing and all the protection is gone lmao

Man that is like straight out of the fixit book for computers I repair man I laughed so hard at that one lol

hamstersix
December 18th, 2011, 04:21 AM
LOL! So true

sameer3
December 18th, 2011, 06:07 AM
This article was pure awesome xD

I agree with the author, some computers i had to fix for a friend of mine basically did the same bullshit, no anti-virus, basically the same excuses to get rid of it, attempted to change mouse cursor to some fancy glossy animated cursor, then complain to me several weeks later that its running slow again (like it's my fault for your lack of knowledge?)

other than that, even though its a TL;DR, but very worthy of reading.. and re-reading again :D

Chewee
December 18th, 2011, 06:16 AM
I can totally relate to that man and the people who help out there favorite nitwit friends. Got to love them, who else would
:crazy:happy holidays from the Gunny.

passion8059
December 18th, 2011, 07:14 AM
so true, thanks!!!!:laughing: