PDA

View Full Version : Profile personalization

chopper13
August 27th, 2011, 03:44 AM
a small guide about how to spice up your profile.
first lets get some images loaded into your albums sections,click on albums and fallow the promps to upload some images.You may or may not use
these.thats on you mate.see screen
now that we have some images to work with,were on our way!Now on your profile page you have a visitor box.At the upper right corner of that box
you will see a tab that says Customize my profile.[click it now].see screen.screen 3 is what you get when you click the tab.
take your time and look over all the options.there are many.To change just point and click,and your on your way to a customized profile.
To further detail your profile with images see next screen.When you click on a color box.another prompt box will appear.You will see three radio buttons
[use color]-[use image]-[none]....[none] will be the default of the skin you are using here at VC.to place an image,just click the use image button.
In this screen another box has popped up.Good mate were almost there!Now in the next screen you will see the new box...Remember the images we put in our albums.This is where you will pull your images from.I could go on and on but this is where the fun will start for you ,Just remember to [save] your work
by hitting the save button at the top.if you have any problems just leave me a visitor message,I'll get back to you!

JoseyWales
August 27th, 2011, 05:09 AM
Awesome tut.. :cunning: Thanks for doing it.

Mr GRiM
August 27th, 2011, 05:38 AM
Thanks Chopper, nice post :Smile:

xxrazor
August 27th, 2011, 06:14 AM
Here is mine,

cheers
xxrazor

bbosa
August 27th, 2011, 06:22 AM
a small guide about how to spice up your profile.
first lets get some images loaded into your albums sections,click on albums and fallow the promps to upload some images.You may or may not use
these.thats on you mate.see screen
now that we have some images to work with,were on our way!Now on your profile page you have a visitor box.At the upper right corner of that box
you will see a tab that says Customize my profile.[click it now].see screen.screen 3 is what you get when you click the tab.
take your time and look over all the options.there are many.To change just point and click,and your on your way to a customized profile.
To further detail your profile with images see next screen.When you click on a color box.another prompt box will appear.You will see three radio buttons
[use color]-[use image]-[none]....[none] will be the default of the skin you are using here at VC.to place an image,just click the use image button.
In this screen another box has popped up.Good mate were almost there!Now in the next screen you will see the new box...Remember the images we put in our albums.This is where you will pull your images from.I could go on and on but this is where the fun will start for you ,Just remember to [save] your work
by hitting the save button at the top.if you have any problems just leave me a visitor message,I'll get back to you!

great guide my friend , thanks very much bud , keep up the good work ,

ps , sorry mate for the dislike my bad ,

Mr GRiM
August 27th, 2011, 06:22 AM
I just spoiled it for you with a nice comment over your logo lol

bigcyco1
August 27th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Nice one great job you did Chopper thanks mate :tu:

Big V
August 27th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Thanks chopper for doing this tut mate

rusl@n
August 28th, 2011, 05:14 PM
(http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/164959-AlphaR11) AlphaR11 my friend you have a wonderful profile looks fantastic:tu:

Asjeel
August 28th, 2011, 08:02 PM
nice tutorial thanks chopper

Benjamin Boo!
April 15th, 2012, 11:40 PM
I just updated mine, tell me what you guys think. :)