PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help with Theme Resource Changer

Elmo56
September 3rd, 2011, 04:34 PM
I uninstalled TRC and removed everything related to it...even all registry entrys i could find....but when i try to reinstall it it keeps saying its already installed.I have restarted my computer and tried everything but no joy here.

If anyone could help me i will be so happy i will dance at your wedding like a one legged duck swimming in a circle.

Mr GRiM
September 3rd, 2011, 05:36 PM
You can try my Zero-G theme, it has the theme resource changer built into the installer without giving you the message, or maybe just try running the uninstaller in programs and features and even if it errors just continue and then restart and see if it installs again, question though, why did you uninstall it to begin with?

Elmo56
September 5th, 2011, 01:45 PM
You can try my Zero-G theme, it has the theme resource changer built into the installer without giving you the message, or maybe just try running the uninstaller in programs and features and even if it errors just continue and then restart and see if it installs again, question though, why did you uninstall it to begin with?

Thanks sir...the reason i uninstalled it was because it seemed not to be working right...a lot of themes were not giving me the start button...it may have been another problem besides TRC...but i uninstalled it anyway. If i get it working again i will not do that again...lol.....but THANKS so much for your help...i really appreciate it mate.

Elmo56
September 5th, 2011, 01:52 PM
I reinstalled ZeroG and it seems to be working fine now.....You Da Man ! thanks again.

Mr GRiM
September 5th, 2011, 02:01 PM
That's great news Elmo, glad it worked for you :smile: