PDA

View Full Version : i cant get working 1 theme

pena
September 4th, 2011, 04:52 PM
(If this is wrong section im sorry) but i cant get working razoredges rockstar blue theme i have tried to use theme patchers and i have moved the folder to theme folder but i cant get it working i really want that theme can someone help me please :crying:

XXXxxxXXX
September 4th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Can you see the theme in the customize menĂ¼ (Rightclick on desktop\customize (i think its customize but i'm german and dont know how microsoft named this menĂ¼ in english...))? Are other themes working? Did you restart your computer after patching the system files?

pena
September 5th, 2011, 07:08 PM
like i just get working Mr.Grims blade and zero-g because theres an install thing but any other themes where i need to put to directory arent workign and i dont have that theme in customise

razorsedge
September 5th, 2011, 09:50 PM
like i just get working Mr.Grims blade and zero-g because theres an install thing but any other themes where i need to put to directory arent workign and i dont have that theme in customise

Hi Pena the rockstar ones after you download and unpack them you have to take the rockstar.theme files and the rockstar folder out of the folder they are first in when u unpack it, u cant just drop the whole folder with the theme files with and the rockstar folder inside c:\windows\resources\themes they have to be seperate thats why you are not getting them to work :)

pena
September 9th, 2011, 11:42 AM
thank you very much razoredge:happy: