PDA

View Full Version : GREEN-to-BLACK theme by Harvey Sewdin

Harvey Sewdin
September 7th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Hello everyone. Today i present to you my first theme. It's name is GREEN-to-BLACK(i didn't had any other name in mind so i named it like this). This theme has green and black as main colours. It took me 4 days to complete it and now i am done. Special thanks to Mr.GRiM for his assistance.
Hope you guys like it. keep in mind this is my first theme, so tell me if it is good or not.

Theme includes:
-2 msstyles
-2 themes
-rocketdock skin
-fullglass
-fonts
-wallpaper
! icons not included

I got the explorer.dll and explorerframe.dll files from Mr.GRiM's Annihilator theme. Credit goes to the author offcourse. Thnx....

gor17981
September 7th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Very good mate :)

Mr GRiM
September 7th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Not too bad for your first try, it takes some time getting used to WSB and where everything is, I think the first time I opened it I just got a headache and closed it again lol, good to see your having a go anyway and I hope to see more from you :smile:

faizalotai
September 7th, 2011, 02:09 PM
nice works Harvey..

Harvey Sewdin
September 7th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Oh yes, i will try to make more of those, but i got one big problem:
MY WSB GOT ONE ERROR. when i import an image, the options to resize or replace the image doesn't appear. It automaticly resizes. So it will take some time to fix that.

gor17981
September 7th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Are you talking about if you add an image to a larger image in wsb and it automatically stretches to fit the image in wsb?, i get that sometimes, what i do is use the EDIT button in wsb then make that image/canvass size to the required size then save, then you can drop your image in there no problem :)

Hope this helps bud

Harvey Sewdin
September 7th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Are you talking about if you add an image to a larger image in wsb and it automatically stretches to fit the image in wsb?, i get that sometimes, what i do is use the EDIT button in wsb then make that image/canvass size to the required size then save, then you can drop your image in there no problem :)

Hope this helps bud

I had done that but it doesn't work. When you save the image after editing, it resizes it once again(automaticly).

gor17981
September 7th, 2011, 04:37 PM
I forgot to add you have to edit the group not the individual images, like here, you would edit the size of the 2 images from here, then you should be able to drop yours in, did you try that way?

rusl@n
September 7th, 2011, 05:28 PM
This is a really great theme for the first time it looks fantastic. Thank you very much:happy:

Hellcat
September 7th, 2011, 06:02 PM
:flirt: very looks good theme, fantastic work, thank you Harvey Sewdin (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/191637-Harvey-Sewdin) :happy::cool:

serschik
September 7th, 2011, 06:54 PM
nice work,thank you :Smile:

lahercoll
September 8th, 2011, 02:55 AM
nice theme my friend is afraid of pretty excellent work I understand him that this is a headache because I continue with my theme there fighting but we have to learn anyhow and well for forward friend.

NAHOM
September 8th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Very nice theme for the first time good job Thank you

Kino
September 13th, 2011, 10:15 PM
A very fascinating theme indeed!
thank you!

Harvey Sewdin
September 14th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Thanks to you all guys.
And for Gor: it worked it wsb. i can't edit individual pics but the groups one. Thanx:-D

gor17981
September 14th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Cool mate :)

RoggenWolfe
September 26th, 2011, 04:08 AM
Very good effort I'll use this one during my next green phase lol

Elmo56
October 1st, 2011, 12:32 PM
another fine theme...thanks for sharing.

Letícia®
January 5th, 2012, 04:00 PM
very good theme agreeable / / thanks:girl::tu: