PDA

View Full Version : My Sept. 11th Tribute

HaCkthEplAneT
September 9th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Well as some of you may or may not know the 10yr Anniversary of the September 11th Attacks is Sunday. I will most likely not be around this weekend so i am going to make a post now. i am just going to keep it brief, since this is a very touchy subject with me and it will always be that way. I served in the military (Navy) from 2001-2004. I have been to their part of the world. And needless to say its not a pretty place. Probably the scariest place i have ever been in my life! I can still remember exactly where and what i was doing when it all happened. I bet most of you do too. So with that being said here is a little video i hope you all enjoy

:smile:

QZFkZiwMLZ4

If anyone wants to see more by Michael Israel check out his site at http://michaelisrael.com/2011/Home.html

Note: PLEASE DO NOT turn this into a political conversation. Any comments of this nature will be removed by me personally!!

klhqVEO0eyU

chopper13
September 9th, 2011, 07:14 PM
just a small note to say,Thanks for your service Mate.my wife and i moved to the states in feb,01.after this pure case of hatred,we decided to stay.this is now our home ...we traveled to NYC when the planes started back up ,and became FEMA volunteers, and have been since that time.
WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER!:loving:

gor17981
September 9th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Good post mate, my heart goes out to all who fell and all who lost on that day.

odinlives
September 9th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Great post HTP and I will never forget that day. My brother spent years fighting against them after the attacks. I wish I could watch the video but its giving me an error. I have been watching videos all week on the subject and it is overwhelming to say the least. They did a story on this pear tree that was ripped out of the ground during the attack and it was burned and broken apart but this volunteer saved it and has been helping rebuild ground zero for the last ten years and they planted it at the memorial because it survived. He said that if he fell down and died right there after they planted it that his life would be complete.

NAHOM
September 9th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Nothing to add much just very sad day. I live in Israel and my nation know, and know what happened to the American people and the whole world. Just chilling and very sad day. Great video thank you

faizalotai
September 9th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Mind if i sharing a link here...got some info here about 9/11
http://www.911truth.org/

HaCkthEplAneT
September 9th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Mind if i sharing a link here...got some info here about 9/11
http://www.911truth.org/

thanks for the link bud :smile: i have read a few things similar to a few of those articles a while back.

Big V
September 10th, 2011, 02:27 AM
Great tribute HTP I will never forget that day either. It is a great tragedy that has rocked our country and changed the way we have lived for ten years now. They say time heals all wounds but sorrow of loss is never forgotten. It is still very hard for me to watch the 9/11 material. I went thru my music archives this evening and found this song that I have had on my computer since 9/11. I would like to offer it in tribute to the fallen. Anyone that would like to download it. It is an edited 9/11 tribute of In A New York Minute by The Eagles with voice overlays of the news broadcast of the events of that day

bigcyco1
September 10th, 2011, 03:57 AM
good post hack my heart goes out to all who were lost that day i am no good on touchy subjects so i will leave it at that.P.S. Thanks for your service:Smile:

Dark Knight
September 10th, 2011, 04:12 AM
I am so very glad to see that someone took the time to remember September 11. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
Being a military vet (Army) myself who served during Operation Desert Storm and who was also born and raised in New York, the horrible event that happend that day hit very close to home. The images and thoughts of that day still bring tears to my eyes. There are going to be political events happening on the 11th at ground zero but please do not forget to take the time to remember the true heros of that day that selflessly put thier lives on the line to save others:
FDNY
NYPD
New York City Transit Authority Police
United Airlines flight 93 crew and passengers.
The countless civilians that selflessly gave of themselves to help.
and most of all
Please do not forget the fallen that were taken too early in thier lives by a cowardly act of terrorism by a people that cannot fathom what it is to be free.

Yes, I am proud to be an American ...... God Bless America

HaCkthEplAneT
September 10th, 2011, 04:27 AM
I am so very glad to see that someone took the time to remember September 11. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
Being a military vet (Army) myself who served during Operation Desert Storm and who was also born and raised in New York, the horrible event that happend that day hit very close to home. The images and thoughts of that day still bring tears to my eyes. There are going to be political events happening on the 11th at ground zero but please do not forget to take the time to remember the true heros of that day that selflessly put thier lives on the line to save others:
FDNY
NYPD
New York City Transit Authority Police
United Airlines flight 93 crew and passengers.
The countless civilians that selflessly gave of themselves to help.
and most of all
Please do not forget the fallen that were taken too early in thier lives by a cowardly act of terrorism by a people that cannot fathom what it is to be free.

Yes, I am proud to be an American ...... God Bless America

Thank you very much for your comment and your service in the US Military as well. It's people like you and posts like this that make everything worth it. And i will never forget Sept. 11 for as long as i live and i have this feeling that you will not either

Hellcat
September 10th, 2011, 12:43 PM
I hence Europe (Hungary) I followed the events,
was terrible to see, as buildings collapse,
people refugees and was the fear on their faces,The sight was horrible,
Our with my friends I talked, to be such a bad man, so much fanatic
not fears the god of,
I say to all the terrorists idiot,and silly,
I pray that, cease world's violence

GTK48
September 10th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Have You Forgotten (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLmVo6pmLpU)

The above Video about sums up the way I feel.

kjlproject
September 10th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Nice. Thax for sharing.