PDA

View Full Version : 7tsp Installation & Taskbar Problem!

raziell
September 27th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Hi, I hope someone could help.My problem is what it looks in the pic.After an installation of Mr.Grim's HUD Theme Extras Pack or Rockstar Red Icon Pack i'm getting the same result.The shutdown dialog is missing(and restart, sleep, etc)and when i'm pressing it, doing nothing.Does anyone know what is wrong with it or if i'm doing something wrong??Thanks a lot..

Mr GRiM
September 27th, 2011, 04:54 PM
sorry have no idea, when you install new packs do you remove the old ones first and restore all the system files?

raziell
September 27th, 2011, 05:03 PM
sorry have no idea, when you install new packs do you remove the old ones first and restore all the system files?
No i do not remove the old system files.I thought that with 7tsp wasn't necessary.Only with bat installers was.Thanks for your response Mr. Grim.Clean it know and let you know.By the way your jobs are awesome.:Peace:

HaCkthEplAneT
September 27th, 2011, 05:05 PM
it is always recommended to restore your icons back to default before you install another pack. reason is, not every 7tsp pack has the exact same files in them. therefore you can run into some big problems if you don't restore first

raziell
September 27th, 2011, 06:39 PM
That was the solution, so thank you very much for your help guys:loving: