PDA

View Full Version : Hello new here

UnTold
September 29th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Well i just came across this site on google, and i am very impressed with what i see. I have always been looking for a site like this.. not only does the site just look amazing with a great user friendly layout, but it also has some of the best themes i have ever seen.

I no you guys probably get this alot and it must seem very annoying but, i am really wanting to get into theme making as i am into designing and stuff like that, i have always wanted to make my own windows 7 theme.... ok so the question is, where would i start if i was to make a them.. like do i need certain software?

I would appreciate any answers as long as they are helpful :)

CrazySouthernBoy
September 29th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Welcome to VC Hope you enjoy your stay here.

For Theme Making Here is a tutorial on how to make one. http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28810-Complete-Guide-to-Theme-Building

gor17981
September 30th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Welcome to Virtual Customs Untold :Smile:

NAHOM
September 30th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Welcome to VC untold Enjoy your stay here bud

UnTold
September 30th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the welcome but i wont be staying here.. it's the worst site i have ever come across in terms of warning their users...

I was never told not to post software with serial keys in them... i then received an 'infraction' for Inappropriate Language? lol i never once used bad language on this site... so thanks but no thanks.

Big V
September 30th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Sorry that should not have included the inappropriate language tag in the infraction that is my bad. But it is stated in the rules you agree to when you joined that we do not permit posting of pirated software in the general forum

Mr GRiM
September 30th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Sorry you feel that way, this is a new forum software and I still haven't set everything up 100% yet, an infraction is just a slap on the wrist, it only gives you a single infraction point that lasts for 10 days and is only there to keep tabs on problem users who repeatedly break the site rules, I have added some extra definitions now so Big V can issue the correct warning in future.

I also understand that you were unaware that posting serials was against the rules and that's OK I am like you I never read the rules before joining a new site and that's another reason to give a user warnings so they are made aware.

Anyway I would just like to welcome you to VC and I hope there are no hard feelings

UnTold
October 3rd, 2011, 10:56 PM
I will be staying here Grim.. no hard feelings regards the Infraction.. i should have read the rules, but i just want to confirm that i was just trying to contribute towards the site in doing so, lol now i no not to contribute in that way...

I like the community here, the people that i have met so far are very friendly.. i got an avatar and sig made already by one very kind user (Kino) and i can't thank that user enough...

I just want to say that the themes on this site could be the best windows 7 themes in the world, yes i said the world lol.. i have never seen such amazing themes in my life.. and iv downloaded my fair share of windows themes.. i also want to say a big thank you for the users that did welcome me to the site.. i hope to get to no you more as time goes on.

Herukaiser
November 2nd, 2011, 01:45 PM
Yeah so welcome to the best site on the internet at the moment :D thats what i think ^.^ and im new here too ha ha enjoy your stay and all x) :Smile:

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
November 5th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Yeah so welcome to the best site on the internet at the moment :D thats what i think ^.^ and im new here too ha ha enjoy your stay and all x) :Smile:
hello Herukaiser (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/207062-Herukaiser) and yes,you are right
welcome to this nice site and yes,enjoy your stay,heh:cheeky:
if looking for something specific and would not find it, just write your request for help, very happy to help you:Smile: