PDA

View Full Version : Imperium theme for grabs, needs finnishing

gor17981
October 15th, 2011, 08:54 PM
I gave up on this theme, i hate it now lol if somebody wants it to finnish/change whatever send me a pm and i'l give you the msstyle/psd file for it :)

rusl@n
October 15th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Gor my friend a great start to your new theme, each piece looks pretty impressive beautifully:happy:

Mr GRiM
October 15th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Well if no one else is going to have a crack at this one I will have a go at it lol, not for a little while though, have lots of other things I am working on :smile:

gor17981
October 15th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Well if no one else is going to have a crack at this one I will have a go at it lol, not for a little while though, have lots of other things I am working on :smile:

Cool, let me know i will send you every thing i have on it, the task bar is done, start menu is done apart from 2 panels in the basic menu, and the explorer is kind of done lol

faizalotai
October 15th, 2011, 09:58 PM
What???You already give up???is it because of its name??...lol:laughing:
I told you before to take a month rest...:yawn:..haha

gor17981
October 16th, 2011, 11:19 AM
What???You already give up???is it because of its name??...lol:laughing:
I told you before to take a month rest...:yawn:..haha

lol, yeah i just wasn't feeling this one any more, i have started something new and am putting all my time and effort into the new project...
A Virtual Customs dedicated theme :)

faizalotai
October 16th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Owh.. that's must be something special though..i'll be waiting with patient..hopefully..:laughing:

October 16th, 2011, 02:35 PM

we should see if we can talk bbosa and nofx into working on it too, and see what each one of you come up with. :laughing:

NAHOM
October 16th, 2011, 02:45 PM
gor It seemed beginning of very beautiful work. Taskbar and everything looks cool why to give up:sad: I like it very much bud

gor17981
October 16th, 2011, 03:59 PM
gor It seemed beginning of very beautiful work. Taskbar and everything looks cool why to give up:sad: I like it very much bud

Don't woory Nahom, i'm sure somebody will want to finnish it off :)

NAHOM
October 16th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Don't woory Nahom, i'm sure somebody will want to finnish it off :)
OK my friend we wait for some artist like Mark & bossa I hope they continue that beautiful thing you started ;)

jkd
October 16th, 2011, 04:46 PM
I was just about to ask about this theme, what happened to this it looks awesome. I hope someone takes over, it deserves to be finished. Can't wait to see what your working on currently.

arquivo
October 16th, 2011, 05:43 PM
we should see if we can talk bbosa and nofx into working on it too, and see what each one of you come up with. :laughing:

My God!:shocked:, Mr. Grim, BBosa, Nofx, Gor, together in a topic, call Razoredge also going to have an epic theme! Oh Lord!:anger:

gor17981
October 16th, 2011, 05:58 PM
My God!:shocked:, Mr. Grim, BBosa, Nofx, Gor, together in a topic, call Razoredge also going to have an epic theme! Oh Lord!:anger:

lmao all themers working on one theme.... that most certainly would be epic!

October 16th, 2011, 08:31 PM

:laughing::laughing: i think you would have the theme of the century if they all worked on it together. :laughing::laughing:

Mr GRiM
October 16th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Sounds interesting but I think most of us would have too much of a clash of style to be able to work on a theme together lol even with this theme I would probably make a few changes to better suit my style of themes :smile:

bigcyco1
October 17th, 2011, 02:17 AM
we should see if we can talk bbosa and nofx into working on it too, and see what each one of you come up with. :laughing:nofx1994,raven-jett, and i are busy putting together a Premium theme right now though all the funds will automatically go to site i am doing most of it so he might be into doing that in future but i doubt it he likes to make his stuff alone mostly.lol

nofx1994
October 17th, 2011, 04:03 AM
yeah i am kinda a loner except the misses gives me ideals when i need them but yeah i think this theme big has done will be a great one

sete
October 17th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Very good job gor.:tu:

gor17981
October 20th, 2011, 06:01 AM
Dark Knight (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/199178-Dark-Knight) has taken this theme on :Smile:

Big V
October 21st, 2011, 11:31 PM
It's still not to late to put them here devil lol

gor17981
October 21st, 2011, 11:35 PM
I still have the psd and msstyle for it, would be good to see some different takes on it :)

Harvey Sewdin
November 3rd, 2011, 08:54 PM
Hey, the theme looks good. why don't you finish it with someone. but yes gor, working on the same style makes you sick. i have A LOT of unfinished themes.

Big V
November 3rd, 2011, 09:51 PM
Hey, the theme looks good. why don't you finish it with someone. but yes gor, working on the same style makes you sick. i have A LOT of unfinished themes.harvey you are more than welcome also to post any of those unfinished theme here for any of the other theme builder to grab and try to finish

gor17981
January 13th, 2012, 06:54 PM
This Theme has been taken up by Drak Knight and Fazialoti :Smile:

Nimbi
April 30th, 2019, 07:40 AM
I gave up on this theme, i hate it now lol if somebody wants it to finnish/change whatever send me a pm and i'l give you the msstyle/psd file for it :)

Just got Windows Style Builder, lol..... So if this is still up for grabs I might be interested in using as a base to learn how to properly build themes with Windows style builder on. Albeit I'll be making Windows 7 themes if I do, lol.

---EDIT---

nvm just saw the last post... looks like I was a tad too late....