PDA

View Full Version : Change The Text Colour

segar
October 22nd, 2011, 12:51 PM
Please help me, I can't find the menu in win7 style builder 1.5 to change the text colour in the display menu, choose how windows can install update, how to change area colour in the display score and performance print. So please help me to edit that text and area colour in win7 style builder ???

bongo
October 25th, 2011, 08:16 PM
The first image you need to add text color properties to Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > RadioButton the second image you need to add text color properties to Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Buttons > Button > CheckBox I will get back to you on the others. Jerry

bongo
October 25th, 2011, 11:10 PM
# 1 Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Scroll Bars & Trackers > TrackBar > BORDERCOLOR:COLOR & Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > WINDOW:COLOR # 2 http://vistastylebuilder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1583.0 The last image I do not know sorry Jerry

segar
October 26th, 2011, 01:24 AM
GREAT Bongo !!!
It's work
:-D

I almost forgot this problem...

thanks for helping :)

bongo
October 26th, 2011, 06:11 PM
GREAT Bongo !!! It's work :-D I almost forgot this problem... 48852 thanks for helping :) That text color should be Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > WINDOWTEXT:COLOR