PDA

View Full Version : 7tsp_Zero-G_Icons_Theme_Extras

vsalbela
October 24th, 2011, 04:14 AM
anyone please help
This " Zero-GThemePackx64-v10" is working pretty good in my dell studio 1558 x64 bit windows 7 home premium laptop.
But when I add "7tsp_Zero-G_Icons_Theme_Extras" in "7tsp_GUI_v0.3_B(3003)" and start patching and also rebooting 2 times as dialog box suggests.And everthing looks pretty good
But the problem is this that "SOUND of the system disappears.
I have done it so many times but it doesn't work.
One thing more when I restore to the point where 7tsp_GUI_v0.3_B(3003) has made then also "SOUND of the system doesn't come"
I had to restore the laptop from "system restore" from very early days before to appear sound.
Please tell what's the problem.

Big V
October 24th, 2011, 04:30 AM
anyone please help
This " Zero-GThemePackx64-v10" is working pretty good in my dell studio 1558 x64 bit windows 7 home premium laptop.
But when I add "7tsp_Zero-G_Icons_Theme_Extras" in "7tsp_GUI_v0.3_B(3003)" and start patching and also rebooting 2 times as dialog box suggests.And everthing looks pretty good
But the problem is this that "SOUND of the system disappears.
I have done it so many times but it doesn't work.
One thing more when I restore to the point where 7tsp_GUI_v0.3_B(3003) has made then also "SOUND of the system doesn't come"
I had to restore the laptop from "system restore" from very early days before to appear sound.
Please tell what's the problem. this is a know issue with some sound cards like creative soundblaster. what you need to do is uninstall the pack then open the pack and remove the shell32.dll out of the resource folder and rezip the pack using 7zip or zip then reinstall the pack you will only lose a couple of images

vsalbela
October 24th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Thanks a lot .I've done what you have said .Everything is working preety cool.Once again very very thanks you.

October 24th, 2011, 02:35 PM
one other fix that you can try is to check your sounds and make sure the sound pack is selected. i have a creative x-fi xtreme audio card, and when i was using the blade theme i got this problem. i simply went into the sounds and selected the blade sound scheme. for some reason windows doesn't always change the scheme, or reverts the scheme back to the windows default.

Mr GRiM
October 24th, 2011, 06:06 PM
I think he was talking about loosing all his system sounds (meaning no sound output at all) I believe, not just the windows sounds.

October 25th, 2011, 01:59 PM
ok another thing he can try then is to go to divice manager uninstall the card, when ask about drivers uninstall them, restart the system. creative cards every once in awhile you have to do this to. however it usually is just after a fresh install of the os.

HaCkthEplAneT
October 25th, 2011, 02:10 PM
ok another thing he can try then is to go to divice manager uninstall the card, when ask about drivers uninstall them, restart the system. creative cards every once in awhile you have to do this to. however it usually is just after a fresh install of the os.

The problem is fixed if you read the other comments!! no need to reinstall any drivers lol

vsalbela
October 29th, 2011, 03:53 PM
You are right Mr Grim