PDA

View Full Version : How do set the background image for windows explorer?

giveup
October 26th, 2011, 05:39 AM
How do set the background image for windows explorer?When I used hud blue theme,I can see there is a background image in explorer with install Hud icons Extras.If I don't install the icons Extras,I can't see background image.I want to know,How I can set the background image for explorer in my theme and without install HUD icons Extras?thanks

Big V
October 26th, 2011, 09:10 PM
How do set the background image for windows explorer?When I used hud blue theme,I can see there is a background image in explorer with install Hud icons Extras.If I don't install the icons Extras,I can't see background image.I want to know,How I can set the background image for explorer in my theme and without install HUD icons Extras?thanks
the background is not part of the extras. It is part of the hud theme. So you would need to be using that theme for that background

giveup
October 27th, 2011, 02:04 AM
the background is not part of the extras. It is part of the hud theme. So you would need to be using that theme for that background
Although the background is not part of the extras but if I don't install the icons Extras that I can't see background image.So I think there were some .dlls be patched.

giveup
October 27th, 2011, 02:20 AM
When i install another iconpackage and the background image was disappered even if i still used hud theme.

Mr GRiM
October 27th, 2011, 04:01 AM
Use the exploreframe.dll 7tsp pack here to be able to have your explorer background enabled with your themes http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/33314-explorerframe.dll-mod-fix

giveup
October 27th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Use the exploreframe.dll 7tsp pack here to be able to have your explorer background enabled with your themes http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/33314-explorerframe.dll-mod-fix
Thanks!I use search with keywork 'explore',I have not found about this problem.Now I found I always go to a wrong place,lol.