PDA

View Full Version : How can the 8th generation video game consoles improve on the current ones?

Kiesery
October 27th, 2011, 10:03 AM
With sales of video game hardware decreasing, the only way to boost the video game market would be to release the next (8th) generation of consoles. However, I don't see how they are going to improve on the current 7th generation consoles. High definition graphics are now near-perfect, and interactive motion-sensitive games (Wii/Kinekt) are probably as good as they are going to get.

Does anyone have any ideas or predictions how video gaming can move forward?

puddinboo
April 14th, 2012, 02:00 AM
I was thinking the same thing wonderring how they can improve them anymore. and there is talk about ps4 around the net.

ss4sithlord
April 14th, 2012, 04:17 AM
I`m sure it won`t be for everyone but they already have technology that allows them to implant a monitor display inside your eye. It`s mostly used in medicine right now but they predict eventually people will have them casually added to have portable access to a true 3D environment. They also have implants that are actually fixed into your skull that link directly to your brain to allow quadriplegic individuals to control computers just with their thoughts. They are also experimenting on using both those technologies in the military for pilots and troops. It all sounds pretty crazy but if they can create things like that there is no telling what the next generation of games could potentially be like.

puddinboo
April 14th, 2012, 04:42 AM
that sounds like some hi tech shit wow