PDA

View Full Version : M-CLASS

Mr GRiM
December 25th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Clash of the Titans 5: Assassination

M-CLASS

This is my entry for the Clash of the Titans 5 competition, I say this every time but I honestly beleive this is the best comp yet and the level of themes being produced are the best I have ever seen, please don't forget to vote for your favorite themes when the voting starts.

Features:

There are 2 styles to chose from, there is an aero and a basic style, The basic style is also fully skinned and worth taking a look at.

:bulletgreen: M-CLASS Theme
:bulletgreen: M-CLASS Basic Theme
:bulletgreen: 4 Wallpapers (Unknown Artists Thanks whoever you are)
:bulletgreen: Shell32 Control panel images
:bulletgreen: X-HALO Cursors by yingjunjiu
:bulletgreen: HUD Sound Scheme
:bulletgreen: New Fonts Eurostile, Unsteady Oversteer, Vibrocentric and BitDust Two
:bulletgreen: New Logon Background
:bulletgreen: Theme Resource Changer

Download the theme here

Download the Light theme here for better use with IE and Office

The Light theme does not have any installer like the one above so it will not install font or the Logon screen, if you are going to use the Light version please install the one above first.

Extras:

:bulletred: M-CLASS Aimp Skin by Gor

:bulletred: M-CLASS ObjectDock Skin by BlackBull

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=50739&d=1325105441

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/36858-M-CLASS-Object-Dock-Plus?p=209849#post209849

Enjoy :happy:

Very Important!!!

You must enable the use of custom themes by either patching your system with Universal Theme Patcher or use UxStyle Core which runs as a service, either way will have the same result but UxStyle Core does not change any system files and is also update proof.

Universal Theme Patcher (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/27909-How-to-Apply-Custom-Themes-in-Windows-7)

UxStyle Core (http://www.uxstyle.com)

If you install the 7tsp theme extras and find you have lost your sound or if you are using a Creative Sound Card you will need to use Restore on 7tsp and then remove the pack from 7tsp, then open the 7-zip archive and in the resource folder you will see shell32.dll.res, you need to delete that file and then repack the theme pack using 7-Zip again, then load it into 7tsp again and reinstall it.

For some reason Creative sound cards do not like any changes to the shell32.dll and there is no way to get around that, the only thing that you will miss out on will be a few icons and the copy delete animation mod, nothing major and you will still have a great experience without them.

NAHOM
December 25th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Mark that awesome great job thank you and good luck in the competition :Smile:

raogrimm
December 25th, 2011, 03:42 PM
the theme is amazing, the installer is pretty nice too:amazed:
was just wondering if you had any gadgets or a rocket dock skin for it?

Nachway
December 25th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Wow great topic-one and a nice green color looks cool. thank you very much Mr Grim:Smile:

Special thanks to Gor for a great skin it is ideal theme excellent work:Smile:

Mr GRiM
December 25th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Thanks guys, no other extras at the moment, I will work on it a bit more after the silly season and do a full extras pack :smile:

kurusaki01
December 25th, 2011, 03:56 PM
THis is Awesome thanks for Sharing keep up the good work :happy:

XXXxxxXXX
December 25th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Thank you very much Mr GRiM! Thats a fantastic theme! :loving:

mac83mad
December 25th, 2011, 04:00 PM
great theme, :shocked:
the fight will be terrible, hard to choose sides arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:anger:

faizalotai
December 25th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Nicely done from the master...truly art and everything was perfect....thanks Grim and good luck bud

kurusaki01
December 25th, 2011, 04:08 PM
very nice theme thank you :happy:

jumper
December 25th, 2011, 04:21 PM
thank you Mr.Grim beautiful theme :amazed::bunny2::bunny2::bunny2::bunny2:

Xenomorph
December 25th, 2011, 04:34 PM
That's one beautiful theme Mark,Awesome attention to every little detail!!
(Merry Christmas to everyone at VC,Have a wonderful day.)
:peace:

Kino
December 25th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Looks great as usual mr grim!
Thanks and goodluck in the competition.
:Smile:

gor17981
December 25th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Outstanding mate, absolutly outstanding!! daman

Big V
December 25th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Excellent work Mark and also a big hand to Gor for the aimp skin

The Archiver
December 25th, 2011, 05:15 PM
nice theme thanks for sharing :smile:

zadar023
December 25th, 2011, 05:21 PM
no words Mr.Grim..............................................................

bigcyco1
December 25th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Looking good as always bud :Smile:

Dark Knight
December 25th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Looks top notch as usual Grim!

I have just downloaded and will install later ......... until then, Thanks!

Merry Christmas to all fellow VC'ers!

blackFlame
December 25th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Great Work........

CrazySouthernBoy
December 25th, 2011, 06:17 PM
nice theme thanks for sharing :smile:

lol Remember this was in vip... lmao although it didnt come with all the cool stuff... lol Nice theme Grim.

December 25th, 2011, 06:51 PM
wow amazing theme, i like it.. raise my war spirits in battlefield 3 :gun: hehehe..
thanks mr. Grim :Smile:

skull1959
December 25th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Mark Fantastic Job as Always Bud Good Luck in The Comp Man.

plomo
December 25th, 2011, 07:36 PM
woww grim u done it again thank u very much happy holidays.

Letícia®
December 25th, 2011, 07:36 PM
was expecting so splendid work / / thanks:love::girl::love::burns::burns:

Danice
December 25th, 2011, 08:03 PM
A very awesome work on the theme Mr Grim! :)

8pecxstudios
December 25th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Thanks MR GRIM It's One Hell Of A Theme Good Luck In The Comp And Can't Wait Till The Voting Begins:money:

lahercoll
December 25th, 2011, 09:31 PM
thank you very much mr. grim an excellent work a very pretty theme the one that you realized thank you and good luck in the competition.:givahand:

alfredococorin
December 25th, 2011, 11:25 PM
great work..thank you

Skarz
December 26th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Teşekkürler..

translate = Thank you ..

Please post in English
Thanks VC Staff

mikeAH
December 26th, 2011, 01:10 AM
Great theme thanks for sharing

ryanle94
December 26th, 2011, 02:14 AM
Great theme, thanks for sharing :P

cybacreep
December 26th, 2011, 04:55 AM
theme is amazing

Hellcat
December 26th, 2011, 09:07 AM
:flirt: awesome theme, master work, thank you Mark :iluvu:

tatuntun
December 26th, 2011, 02:25 PM
very good!!!

serschik
December 26th, 2011, 02:58 PM
nice job and beautiful theme :Smile:

WeXoDuS
December 26th, 2011, 03:29 PM
:cool2:Thank you very much :happy: Mr GRiM! :gun:Thats a fantastic theme! :gun:

chopper13
December 26th, 2011, 04:04 PM
personally i prefer black and orange:greedy:,but none the less ,this is an outstanding theme mate!:shocked:the frames are the best I've ever seen and the start menu is,well,suburb craftsmanship:happy:!

djparis1977
December 26th, 2011, 06:38 PM
This is an awesome theme!!!! I really like the profiles on the windows....... would really love it in blue.

creator
December 26th, 2011, 09:40 PM
wow mark greatjob i go look thanks :givahand:

hens74
December 27th, 2011, 12:26 PM
very elegant...my fav creator..Mr Grim...thanks...mary chirst...:party2:

Scottie Artis
December 28th, 2011, 06:00 AM
that is a very wonderful theme, keep up the great work

Thug187
December 28th, 2011, 08:51 AM
thank you for this super great theme WOW!!

Harvey Sewdin
December 28th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Mr. Mark GRiM, beautiful style you have there. This is one different kind of theme i have seen. Very very nice and thanks for sharing. :smile:
And also thanks to gor for the nice aimp skin. :smile:
Good luck in the comp.

Elmo56
December 28th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Another great theme MrGrimm...thank you for this and Thanks to all themer's for another super clash comp.

Jack-W®
December 29th, 2011, 05:44 PM
this theme is very good guy shock:tu:

Cris Mena
December 30th, 2011, 01:34 PM
wow you're the best thank you!!!!!!!

December 31st, 2011, 10:27 PM
this looks great grim, gor's aimp skin is also looking hot. thanks

mist201
December 31st, 2011, 10:51 PM
excellence as always !!! :tu:

Kaamos
January 1st, 2012, 11:40 AM
awesome theme, i practically discovered this forum for this

atxusa
January 2nd, 2012, 05:14 AM
awesome!!!! very good job!

rflfn
January 4th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Great Work MR GRIM! Great VS! :happy:

abdo70
January 4th, 2012, 12:11 PM
thank you my friend excellent work nice theme thank you:no1:

Mr GRiM
January 4th, 2012, 03:31 PM
First post updated with additional Light theme for use with Office and IE, please read the note before you install

gor17981
January 4th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Great stuff mate :Smile:

nofx1994
January 5th, 2012, 02:12 AM
very cool mark it makes me want to go play a war game lol :happy:

razorsedge
January 6th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Here is my overdue very late reply on your theme bud lol

As the crazy season has ended I can finally get back to normal :), Awesome work on this theme the deatils are so sweet in this a normal masterpeice from the master great job bud :)

clooney
January 7th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Love this theme Mr Grim! For me,the best you have ever made!

Many thanks!!!

JockHammer
January 7th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Very cool, many thanks!

bachbeet
January 9th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Can't wait for all the extras. Especially the icons. This is a helluva theme.

tiger2012
January 10th, 2012, 07:28 AM
MARK, A BEAUTIFUL MASTER PIECE AGAIN !!!
Thank you very, very much for (all) your great work bro !!!
Chris

A.J
January 11th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Wow simply spectacular

siam1
January 12th, 2012, 07:22 PM
nice themes thanks

adel9
January 13th, 2012, 05:54 AM
How did i miss this dam.... its been weeks lol what a peace of work this is mark lovely done as always you and tucker Masters

Syxguns
January 13th, 2012, 11:39 PM
I'm Loving it!!:happy: Great job on the design, and I love the sound set that comes with it.

Mr. GRiM, I have a couple of questions on the installation. I would have thought that the default location for the installation of a them would be C:\Windows\Resources\Themes, but the installer places the default for the installation to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Local\Temp. The theme shows up in the Personalization Themes menu, so I was a little confused. Why would you use a Temp directory?

The second question is about the Start Menu. There is not a search box. This is not that big of a deal, but I use commands like msconfig, cmd, resmon, and others. I can use GodMode, to access these resources and others, but also sometimes a quick search will reveal the program you are looking for.

faizalotai
January 13th, 2012, 11:50 PM
For search box you can just type that command when you open start menu and it will display then..and for the temp directory i think i'll let Mr Grim answer it..lol

adel9
January 13th, 2012, 11:57 PM
I'm Loving it!!:happy: Great job on the design, and I love the sound set that comes with it.

Mr. GRiM, I have a couple of questions on the installation. I would have thought that the default location for the installation of a them would be C:\Windows\Resources\Themes, but the installer places the default for the installation to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Local\Temp. The theme shows up in the Personalization Themes menu, so I was a little confused. Why would you use a Temp directory?

The second question is about the Start Menu. There is not a search box. This is not that big of a deal, but I use commands like msconfig, cmd, resmon, and others. I can use GodMode, to access these resources and others, but also sometimes a quick search will reveal the program you are looking for.

mater its all good tough just grab the 3 files are in the temp folder and drag ont he theme folder altough you can direct install right on t he theme folder by broswer the theme location pretty easy bud lol

Mr GRiM
January 14th, 2012, 06:05 AM
The files are placed into the temp folder and then a batch file installs the theme then it deletes all the temp files at the end, this way if you have future updates to any of my themes you can use my installers to update the theme, if the installer put the files directly in the theme folder then it would not allow you to install the theme again in the same directory, I have to admit that the installer I use is a bit limited but it's free and I only really wanted it because it installs the registry entries correctly for x64 systems

Syxguns
January 14th, 2012, 07:54 AM
The files are placed into the temp folder and then a batch file installs the theme then it deletes all the temp files at the end, this way if you have future updates to any of my themes you can use my installers to update the theme, if the installer put the files directly in the theme folder then it would not allow you to install the theme again in the same directory, I have to admit that the installer I use is a bit limited but it's free and I only really wanted it because it installs the registry entries correctly for x64 systems

Ohh, that makes perfect sense!:daman: I'm glad that I went ahead and did the installer the way you had it set up. I was tempted to place it in the Resources\Themes folder, but I sent bigcyco1 a PM asking him the same question. He told me that he wasn't exactly sure why, but he ran the installer and it worked for him.

I have a lot more questions for you, but they are not related to this thread! Thank you for the great answer that you provided. I'm loving the theme! I have a ton of work to do on my theme that I'm trying to get going. I want it to be perfect, and every time I see a theme like this I know that I have a ton to learn!!

Cole
January 18th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the theme! excelent job mr grim!:greedy:

fibonacci94
January 22nd, 2012, 12:06 PM
thanks for aimp skin :smile:

fibonacci94
January 22nd, 2012, 12:35 PM
thanks for the theme :smile:

malandrazi
January 22nd, 2012, 01:36 PM
Two tears were shed this day in remembrance of our fallen comrades,excellent theme, you definitely get paid .

robyroby
January 23rd, 2012, 04:06 PM
Stunning theme bud:givahand:

Kino
January 23rd, 2012, 04:48 PM
This theme is a killer mr grim!
I like the final outcome of your
theme. thanks
:Smile:

Psych0t1c
January 23rd, 2012, 08:03 PM
Another good theme by the master. Thanks for this.

Jorge610
February 8th, 2012, 01:46 AM
It´s a wonderful theme, tks Mr Grim!!!!

creator
February 8th, 2012, 06:52 AM
verry nice work Mark :givahand:

bananas
February 13th, 2012, 10:57 AM
obrigado pela postagen

translate = thanks for postagen

Please post in English
Thanks VC Staff

tone
February 17th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Nice theme:cool2:

mcarrasco37
February 25th, 2012, 03:45 AM
great looking theme, like always, your themes are awesome.

Xeitgeist
March 1st, 2012, 07:23 PM
Hey GRiM,
I have been using this theme for a few months, but just changed it, and I noticed that the logon screen didn't change. I tried manually changing the logon screen through 7tsp, but still, no change. Any ideas about how to fix this issue?

Big V
March 2nd, 2012, 01:21 PM
Hey GRiM,
I have been using this theme for a few months, but just changed it, and I noticed that the logon screen didn't change. I tried manually changing the logon screen through 7tsp, but still, no change. Any ideas about how to fix this issue?
copied from another post

Just go to C:\Windows\System32\oobe\Info\backgrounds and delete those images, that's a better place to change them then messing with system files and you can use this program to change them for you http://www.julien-manici.com/windows_7_logon_background_changer/

coyani
March 2nd, 2012, 03:48 PM
looks amazing thanks for sharing..cheers.lol

fares
March 3rd, 2012, 02:04 AM
WAW THANKS MY FRIEND :Smile:

coppyeye
March 7th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Very fond of! Thank you very much!

bigporl
March 18th, 2012, 06:39 PM
thanks this is amazing

robj2005
March 19th, 2012, 03:25 AM
Fantastic theme,Wow!! Love it,Thanks a lot!:Smile:

FalloutDezignz
March 27th, 2012, 06:26 AM
DUUUUUUUUUDE ........ lol ... dude...
its 2:23 im almost ready for bed.. i figured ok let me check out M-Class real quick...
I click "Apply theme" next thing i know i hear the transforming sounds on full blast followed by a heart attack and nearly falling out of my chair... Scared me bad... so bad but when i look at my screen it was worth the scare. it looks awesome. KudoS!

Benjamin Boo!
April 3rd, 2012, 01:00 PM
I love the green on this one good job grim. :)

MOST_WASTED
April 6th, 2012, 12:22 PM
just keeps getting better & better. so awesome thank u mr. grim

cjp
April 12th, 2012, 09:34 AM
thanks a lot as usual your work gets better and better

superbink
April 25th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Outstanding craftsmanship i like it very much,thanks bud.

Syxguns
April 29th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Mr. Grim,
Loved the theme but I had a problem with the clock telling me the time. At first I just used another theme but the clock kept talking so I removed this theme from my computer. However, the clock is still talking to me, and I would like to stop that. I work nights, and if I forget to turn the sound down, the clock will wake me up when I'm sleeping. I've searched the computer for different programs that you may have implemented in the theme, but I've had no luck with it. Would you mind telling me how to remove, and or change the clock feature?

Thank you!

JohnDay
April 30th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Syxguns, ive never heard of any themes on this site installing a talking clock at all, ive installed this theme a couple of times and never have i ever heard a talking clock. That could just be me but ive never had a talking clock from any theme.

Are you sure you havnt installed a talking clock gadget at some point? There is one out there for win7.

Big V
April 30th, 2012, 03:23 AM
I have to agree with john day as far as I know the theme does not have a talking clock or for that fact any of themes on the site.
Where did you get this theme from?? Was it from our site??

Syxguns
April 30th, 2012, 05:57 AM
I have to agree with john day as far as I know the theme does not have a talking clock or for that fact any of themes on the site.
Where did you get this theme from?? Was it from our site??

Well, I would like to think that the theme came with the talking clock because as JohnDay said, I have never installed a talking clock gadget. There is nothing in my startup folder, and there is not an identifiable program that I can find that has a female voice saying, "The time is 7 o-clock PM". I've searched different programs that do that to see if I could identify it to a program on my computer. If I could just turn off the feature it would be great! This theme was the last theme I installed and I've been trying to disable this talking clock for several months. I may just have to do a fresh install of the OS to get rid of whatever it is. I was hoping that this theme had the clock feature in it, even though it wasn't mentioned in the thread. I guess I was wrong, I have an PM that was sent with someone making fun of me, in a joking way. I had even asked them about it in the past. They told me to ask Mr. Grim about it, and that is why I made the post. I don't feel like an idiot, because I know computers very well, I just can't seem to identify what this issue is!

I guess I'll do a little more searching to see if I can figure out what is causing this to take place! I don't want my computer to be a coo coo clock!:smug:

Big V
April 30th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Well, I would like to think that the theme came with the talking clock because as JohnDay said, I have never installed a talking clock gadget. There is nothing in my startup folder, and there is not an identifiable program that I can find that has a female voice saying, "The time is 7 o-clock PM". I've searched different programs that do that to see if I could identify it to a program on my computer. If I could just turn off the feature it would be great! This theme was the last theme I installed and I've been trying to disable this talking clock for several months. I may just have to do a fresh install of the OS to get rid of whatever it is. I was hoping that this theme had the clock feature in it, even though it wasn't mentioned in the thread. I guess I was wrong, I have an PM that was sent with someone making fun of me, in a joking way. I had even asked them about it in the past. They told me to ask Mr. Grim about it, and that is why I made the post. I don't feel like an idiot, because I know computers very well, I just can't seem to identify what this issue is!

I guess I'll do a little more searching to see if I can figure out what is causing this to take place! I don't want my computer to be a coo coo clock!:smug:

do you use any docks? i use the nexus extreme and it has a talking clock

Syxguns
April 30th, 2012, 06:27 AM
do you use any docks? i use the nexus extreme and it has a talking clock

Thank you Big V! I do have Nexus. It came with another theme that I installed. I appreciate you letting me know that, as I have not really used it at all, but thought it was pretty neat so I kept it activated on startup! :happy:

And simple to turn off! Now I will have to install this theme again!! Thanks again Big V.

bachbeet
April 30th, 2012, 06:41 AM
If you have Nexus, then it comes with a configurable talking clock.

eXiiDe
May 6th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Found my new theme! :D thnx for making it man!

andymel746
May 6th, 2012, 02:00 PM
nice thanks bro:Smile:

passion8059
May 7th, 2012, 09:14 AM
is there will there be a 7tsp pack for this?

rezablight
May 7th, 2012, 11:44 AM
will my cpu consume more ram if i installed theme like this?

8pecxstudios
May 7th, 2012, 11:47 AM
will my cpu consume more ram if i installed theme like this?

No Bud It Wont Affect your CPU or Ram ok Or System Performance Enjoy :Peace:

rezablight
May 7th, 2012, 12:46 PM
well i guess i use this theme, thanks for sharing and helping :Peace:

Xalix
May 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM
oooo nice

siam1
May 7th, 2012, 07:17 PM
thanks nice themes

takedasanada
May 9th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Love this theme. Thanks Mr Grim

alwayson420
May 13th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Thanks, This One looks awsome

wolfman.jam
May 15th, 2012, 11:16 PM
this is a STUNNING piece of work. i cant wait to try this one....lovin the green!!!! ty!:givahand:

ZachSven
May 15th, 2012, 11:48 PM

doubledd
May 19th, 2012, 08:51 AM
thank you..keep up with the great work

Akbar
May 20th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Nice Theme !!
I LIKE THAT
:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

santosw29
May 21st, 2012, 11:44 PM
great theme man.

jeremybell
May 23rd, 2012, 04:08 PM
Very great theme just installed it.

kaoji
May 27th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Marvelous theme you make..Thanks. :happy:

octoberzero
June 3rd, 2012, 06:43 PM
always rocks as always. good job dude

chook1811
June 14th, 2012, 06:18 AM
theme looks awesome thank you

mx2345
June 14th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Thanks for this awesome theme!!! Great job!!!

Ray93
June 20th, 2012, 05:44 PM
WOW! that`s cool!
Amazing work! Thanks for sharing this! *_*

KingKellz
June 21st, 2012, 01:39 AM
You Definitely have the best installer and most complete themes my man!!!!!! wel done kudos and all that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

army181
June 23rd, 2012, 09:46 PM
i have to say i bought the red hud theme and got this one today for my Pc and i will say this the two of them are INSANE !!! love the red hud theme but this one .....damn is all i have to say perfect in every way

Zilla
June 23rd, 2012, 10:25 PM
Just coming across this theme, it looks great.

ArtemisMoon110
July 4th, 2012, 02:27 PM
I love all of your themes. My favorite remains to be Blade but this was awesome also. I had an issue though. I downloaded this theme and my logon screen was obviously M-class but after a little while I went back to Blade and the logon screen remained to be M-class. Any idea as to how I can fix that?

skofild
July 8th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Amazing work! I love all of your themes:loving::loving:THANK YOU MR GRIM:tu:

eddcubby
July 15th, 2012, 03:40 PM
awesome work mr.grim.:happy:

rflfn
July 15th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Great theme Mr.GRiM!

crashdummy35
August 16th, 2012, 01:29 AM
GRiM you are hands down one the most talented people I've ever come across when it comes to Windows Tweaks. This theme is insanely cool. As a big BF3 fan and hardcore player, this is probably the last theme I'll ever need....

Absolutely amazing.

Have you ever tried pitching a theme like this to Microsoft..? No joke. The elements are superb. There are literally millions of gamers out there that would love something like this.

Thank you for being so generous and sharing this.

Katatonyk
November 6th, 2012, 09:21 PM
First, thanks much for this theme Mr. Grimm, it's amazing overall, and in detail, and I've been using it on my desktop for a while now. I'm trying to do some recolor variations for my personal use, and I think I have everything nailed down except for the graphs on the window task manager Performance tab. Could anyone point out where that may be buried (.msstyle file, or the .theme file)? I used this theme as my model for my first run through learning VSB, and this seems to be the only item eluding me at the moment....

If this was discussed elsewhere in the forum, my apologies...I dug around a bit and didn't stumble on anything.

Thanks again, and thanks for sharing all your work here!

Big V
November 6th, 2012, 10:28 PM
That has to be edit manually in system32 and systemwow - taskmanager.exe

Katatonyk
November 6th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the direction Big V, I appreciate the help!

Mr GRiM
November 7th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the direction Big V, I appreciate the help!

You can use this tool to change those mate http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28822-Tool-Task-Manager-Modder-v0-7

Katatonyk
November 7th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Thanks Mr. Grimm...that just made it look a whole lot less scarier!

Big V
November 7th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Thanks Mark I had totally forgot about that tool

DEVJIT
November 25th, 2012, 06:14 PM
This is a great theme! :Smile: Love it ! Perhaps, it would have been the best with a dark grey explorer background instead of black ( just a matter of taste) . Thanks for sharing

Ghost Rider
January 1st, 2013, 07:57 PM
One more great style MR. GRIM !! :laughing: Thanks for sharing..

kiowa
January 5th, 2013, 07:10 PM
gracias amigo

Translation = thanks friend

Please Post in English Only
Thanks VC Staff

zefs
January 13th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Love your themes, thanks a lot!

idle
February 18th, 2013, 09:16 AM
As always, the best!

Having purchased themes in the past (HUD, Zero-G, Blade) which I've been using for ages, I happened chance to stumble upon this theme quite by accident online. I lost my membership here ages ago due to (changed server/host) and my password/username stopped working, and after many attempts I gave up. But having stumbled upon this fantastic theme, I couldn't help but rejoin so I could download it (would have happily paid for it too)

I liked HUD, and I loved Zero-G, but to me at least, this is the best theme by far. Please don't take this the wrong way, but is this theme finished or a work in progress? as it seems a little underdone when compared to other themes I've used. Icons? 7tsp theme extras? I was using Zero-G before installing this theme, and the black/neon green of this theme is awesome, but now I've got blue folders from my last theme and some icons from the last theme hanging around and it kind of offsets the look. If there are icons or a 7tsp that I've missed I'll be so embarrassed :cheeky:

If its a case of this is a free theme therefor not worthy of the extra effort, I disagree and would happily pay for the extras to complete the theme. No not the $3.95 that is the usual cost of a theme, but maybe a donation of $50 towards server costs ...

Either way, for me at least this is the theme for me, that I shall be using for quite some time to come.

Thx again for the hard work, muchly appreciated. :loving:

punisherx
February 22nd, 2013, 04:46 AM
awesome work i must say ty for sharing Mr grim:)

pinkfloyder
March 25th, 2013, 04:27 AM
This is great, thanks a lot!!

IceBabee
March 25th, 2013, 04:29 AM
AWESOME.........as usual! Simply awesome, thank you! :)

tintin
March 26th, 2013, 12:13 AM
wanted to tell you yesterday,but was having problems with making post.your themes are outstanding!

oldship
May 10th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Thank you

mm8844
May 23rd, 2013, 01:23 AM
Thank You Mr Grim. I just reprogrammed my computer & this theme is the icing on the cake.
Thumbs up!

bennyalfie
May 27th, 2013, 10:30 AM
thank you

bennyalfie
May 27th, 2013, 12:29 PM
THANK YOU

sinisterj73
June 2nd, 2013, 03:46 AM
I have really been loving this theme lately, it is another piece of fine workmanship. :Smile:

Antares_85
June 12th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Wonderful military theme!!! great work!!

Lamia
June 12th, 2013, 09:27 PM
I miss this peace of art from you Mark, i must say it's a killa job, will give it a try, thank you for sharing it! :Peace:

ZenaMillion
July 1st, 2013, 04:38 AM
Tried installing it, and after about ten minutes of fiddling with it to get it to cooperate, an error message came up saying "This Theme Is Not Compatible With The Version of Windows You're Currently Running."
I'm using Windows 7 .-. Is this not a Win7 theme?

Mr GRiM
July 1st, 2013, 05:01 AM
Tried installing it, and after about ten minutes of fiddling with it to get it to cooperate, an error message came up saying "This Theme Is Not Compatible With The Version of Windows You're Currently Running."
I'm using Windows 7 .-. Is this not a Win7 theme?

There are 2 installers, a x86 version and a x64 version, make sure you are using the one for your version of Windows 7, if you go to Computer properties it will tell you System Type, it will say either 64-bit Operating System (x64) or 32-bit Operating System (x86)

ZenaMillion
July 1st, 2013, 05:41 AM
There are 2 installers, a x86 version and a x64 version, make sure you are using the one for your version of Windows 7, if you go to Computer properties it will tell you System Type, it will say either 64-bit Operating System (x64) or 32-bit Operating System (x86)

Figured out that my system is 64-bit, so I uninstalled what I already installed from the theme, then tried reinstalling with the x64 installer, and it still refuses to work. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong or my computer just doesn't want to have the theme. Either way, this theme looks really sweet and it would have been awesome to use it c:

Mr GRiM
July 1st, 2013, 01:10 PM
Figured out that my system is 64-bit, so I uninstalled what I already installed from the theme, then tried reinstalling with the x64 installer, and it still refuses to work. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong or my computer just doesn't want to have the theme. Either way, this theme looks really sweet and it would have been awesome to use it c:

You can use 7-zip if you like and extract the theme that way, the x64 and x86 installers were only there to install theme resource Changer, if you already that installed then just extract the theme with 7-zip.

Yudhanric17
July 13th, 2013, 01:00 PM
thanks for share..
lets try..

JRN63
July 31st, 2013, 11:13 PM
Awesome Site guys! I'll tell my friends on facebook to buy some themes!!:cool2:

beagleman1701
August 10th, 2013, 09:36 PM
the more I use this theme im in awe at how fantastic it is thanks again.

DJ DRIVE
August 13th, 2013, 03:16 PM
theme is very beautiful thank you))):tu:

poweredbyostx
September 12th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Thank you a lot for this awesome theme :Smile:

Rysen
October 6th, 2013, 01:54 AM
hi mr grim! i just installed this theme and im having problem w/ the folder flames..its missing pls help me what to do.

ONE MAN ARMY
October 6th, 2013, 01:57 AM
hi mr grim! i just installed this theme and im having problem w/ the folder flames..its missing pls help me what to do.

What do you mean by folder flames. and Can you maybe post screenshots so we can see your issue. It will help us, To help you. Thanks

Rysen
October 6th, 2013, 02:04 AM

thanks for helping

ONE MAN ARMY
October 6th, 2013, 02:19 AM

thanks for helping

I would like to help but Im unsure what exactly your issue is. you high lighted the top window frame?????

Rysen
October 6th, 2013, 02:55 AM
sorry its my first time here..yes the highlighted part is the missing part. actually the whole window frame.

ONE MAN ARMY
October 6th, 2013, 03:48 AM
sorry its my first time here..yes the highlighted part is the missing part. actually the whole window frame.

(Thanks To GSW953)

Check in advanced system settings. You need to check the box for "Show Shadows under Windows"

Rysen
October 6th, 2013, 03:59 AM
thank you so much for your help!

johntantay
February 2nd, 2014, 07:49 PM
love it!!

stu
March 11th, 2014, 11:10 AM
thnx mark for sharing awesome theme :happy:

johnsmith
June 13th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Cool theme,thank you:tu:

ToadStoned
October 1st, 2014, 11:40 PM
Nice, a military style theme. I like it and I have a friend who will also like it.

magog
April 27th, 2015, 02:20 PM
thanks for job,very good BYMAGOG

georchin
May 26th, 2015, 02:41 PM
thanks!!!