PDA

View Full Version : Clash of the Titans 5: Assassination

gor17981
December 17th, 2011, 08:18 PM

Thought i would make a new thread for the clash of the titans 5 competition :)
Razorsedge feel free to edit this and add your intro lol

I'l start this off with my preview,

Come on folks lets get this rolling again!! :cheeky:

faizalotai
December 17th, 2011, 09:54 PM
This is my entry for Clash....all members can downloaded it from here and don't forget to votes lol..
best of luck you guys

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/36679-Cysteine-Red-Visual-Style

Harvey Sewdin
December 18th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Okay, guys i'm confused. with which theme should i enter this comp?
here i have E-BURST and TOXIC SEVERE GREEN AND RED.
help me decide.

razorsedge
December 18th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Hi Guys :)

As I look and see everyone's stunning themes and I do mean stunning guys those are some real beauties that everyone has done :happy:

I am finally finished myself and whipped up a little promo vid for everyone so here it is :laughing:

Huge thanks goes to MRGrim and Gor on this theme with al the help and work they pt into this you guys have just been amazing I can't say enough thanks to you both :Smile:

Rise of the Primes

-9ogKVvdxec

skull1959
December 19th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Very nice theme Gor lovin the hole concept hope your posting soon want to give it a whirl bud.
thanks

Sleazy
December 19th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Words fall short to such a fantastic Themes!

Excellent job guys!!!

a greeting

chopper13
December 19th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Added some icons to the preview :Smile:

very nice mate:shocked:cant wait for the dl.

The Archiver
December 19th, 2011, 02:44 PM
very nice gor :smile:

NAHOM
December 19th, 2011, 03:14 PM
gor awesome man I like it well done

bigcyco1
December 20th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Gor your vs is top notch i am really liking it:daman:

Big V
December 20th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Harvey they are both excellent looking It's going to be hard to pic one over the other. Hope you got a coin to flip to make your choice lmao But i think the toxic would be a good choice since you did 2 colors of it like tucker also has done with his theme.

Harvey Sewdin
December 20th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Okay, plus the toxic has a better start menu. but i will still think about it.

plomo
December 20th, 2011, 01:28 PM
all three look great but toxic green and red owesome merry christma.

Big V
December 20th, 2011, 01:42 PM
great video tucker

Harvey Sewdin
December 20th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Razor,
STUNNING
this theme is so clean and beautiful. very nice video. :shocked:

CrazySouthernBoy
December 20th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Razor that looks badass man. I like the sounds that come with the theme too.

NAHOM
December 20th, 2011, 02:58 PM
razor cool video and the theme beautiful great work!

jkd
December 20th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Okay, guys i'm confused. with which theme should i enter this comp?
here i have E-BURST and TOXIC SEVERE GREEN AND RED.
help me decide.

WoW harvey you learn fast that toxic red and green look amazing.........wow i am literally speechless.

Harvey you got my vote for sure, your becoming a theme master creator damn.

Edit: Man you guys are killing me with these amazing themes, Razor sharp man your theme.... that is ******* wicked (sorry for the cursing) razor you pull a rabbit out of the hat every-time awesome job.

you guys are making it hard to vote.

bigcyco1
December 21st, 2011, 06:04 AM
lmao2Razor to cool bud i like the video and the theme is smoking out all kinds of awesomeness great work :givahand:

Kino
December 21st, 2011, 06:19 AM
Damn that looks pretty slick razor!
definitely diggin' your theme. that color
definitely fits my rig in all that blue tone lol
btw nice video mate. your good at makin'
videos too! nice job.
:Smile:

Sceletor
December 21st, 2011, 07:45 AM
Wow Razor very cool Video and a awesome Theme :greedy:
Great work ... I like it

CrazySouthernBoy
December 22nd, 2011, 03:15 PM
This is badass I like this theme.

CrazySouthernBoy
December 22nd, 2011, 03:18 PM
This is my entry for Clash....all members can downloaded it from here and don't forget to votes lol..
best of luck you guys

Not Bad faizalotai (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/193868-faizalotai) Looks Good.

gor17981
December 22nd, 2011, 03:28 PM
Very nicely done faizalotai (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/193868-faizalotai), :Smile:

Big V
December 22nd, 2011, 03:28 PM
Glad to see you guys getting this back rolling so quickly.
I think we are still going to have a great comp even though we lost the original thread.
Cheers and Happy Holidays Everyone

gor17981
December 22nd, 2011, 03:30 PM
Yeah this will give a good chance to get all the preview kind of together rather than scattered through pages, Happy Holidays folks :happy:

chopper13
December 22nd, 2011, 08:46 PM
best of luck you guys

WOW
just did my own testing on this theme
A1
this theme also works well on the web
i always have a conflict some where with third party themes and the web!
not so with this one .nice job Mate!
still want to know how you put your name in the tray clock?

(http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/36679-Cysteine-Red-Visual-Style)

faizalotai
December 22nd, 2011, 08:56 PM
Thanks for positive response Chopp..for the clock just go to control panel>clock,language & region>change the date,time or number format>in formats tab go to additional setting than you can edit the am/pm on time tab:Smile:

gor17981
December 23rd, 2011, 07:14 PM
Themes up folks... get it here

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/36779-Verbum-Honoris-Clash-of-the-Titans-v-competition-entry?p=209095#post209095

Enjoy :cheeky:

Mr GRiM
December 24th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Finished Preview for M-Class :smile:

The Archiver
December 24th, 2011, 05:29 PM
niiiiiiiiiice :smile:

faizalotai
December 24th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Damn awesome Grim

NAHOM
December 24th, 2011, 05:36 PM
What else can say this great work Mark :Smile:

serschik
December 24th, 2011, 05:37 PM
strong enough Mr Grim :cheeky:

gor17981
December 24th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Your theme is exceptional Grim, Those frames are freakin Bad-Ass, I have to say its a joy to use too, Good job man :no1:

zadar023
December 24th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Finished Preview for M-Class :smile:

Mr.Grim excellent all always...when you release this masterwork for enjoy this art...I am not yet vip and i can not enjoy the theme and i have to wait...how long Mr.Grim...thanks
i will become very soon VIP...

razorsedge
December 27th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Rise of the Primes

After an awesome Christmas here is my finished themes with all the last updates and updated vid, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Belated Merry Christmas to everyone :)

4yXRaGeH2og

The Archiver
December 27th, 2011, 11:05 PM
very hard work ! nice man :smile:

GTK48
December 27th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Great theme, How do we download it?

NAHOM
December 27th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Awesome bro I love your work! :cool:

plomo
December 27th, 2011, 11:30 PM
woww razor u done it owesome theme.

Letícia®
December 28th, 2011, 12:35 AM
great theme "razorsedge" must have given a lot of work but the result very satisfactory / / I wish everyone good luck in the competition:girl::loving::burns:

chopper13
December 28th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Rise of the Primes

After an awesome Christmas here is my finished themes with all the last updates and updated vid, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Belated Merry Christmas to everyone :)

4yXRaGeH2og

WoW:shocked:what great detail mate.the icons are very unique!:happy:Love the red idea,Another full package from the razorsedge !

GTK48
December 28th, 2011, 01:12 AM
Great theme, How do we download it?

No one knows???????????????

The Archiver
December 28th, 2011, 01:49 AM
maybe razor no want share it before the end of comp

Harvey Sewdin
December 28th, 2011, 01:20 PM
man, i must say. This comp is full of quality and talent. This will be hard to decide the winner. goodluck guys.

XXXxxxXXX
December 28th, 2011, 01:47 PM
@Razorsedge: You have one of my votes! Your theme is awesome!:burns:
:gun::gun::gun::loving::gun:

serschik
December 28th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Rise of the Primes

4yXRaGeH2og

amazing theme, awesome work:Smile:

razorsedge
December 28th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Thanks guys theme will be released soon just had to do a few small things like the 7tsp packs and such :)

Here is another little teaser video for the red version this time..

Rise of the Primes

yXAebZ0Dk6I

gor17981
December 28th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Looking Spectacular there mate :no1:

CrazySouthernBoy
December 28th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Yeah I cant wait to try your theme out razor it looks badass. plus I skipped half the video cause I seen the movie...lol

XXXxxxXXX
December 28th, 2011, 08:11 PM
I DONT WANT TEASERS ANYMORE I WANT THIS THEME! lolXD

NAHOM
December 28th, 2011, 08:29 PM
razor looks like you enjoy torture us it looks spectacular :tu:

bigcyco1
December 28th, 2011, 08:47 PM
lmao2razor i can't get enough of those video previews just look at the blue version preview folks nobody changes as much images in there visual styles as V.C. builders do at least not that i am aware of that is what you call a hard work :givahand:daman

jkd
December 29th, 2011, 01:22 AM
Awesome work my friend loving the videos. Your theme is a master piece :no1:

GTK48
December 29th, 2011, 01:52 AM
I DONT WANT TEASERS ANYMORE I WANT THIS THEME! lolXD

DITTOS

plomo
December 29th, 2011, 02:25 AM
cant wait for those transformers owesome job razor.

Harvey Sewdin
December 29th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Razor, WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE IT?

GTK48
December 29th, 2011, 06:33 PM
When Razor releases this, the site may crash with all of the downloading.

XXXxxxXXX
December 29th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Sounds logical... MR GRiM should buy a new server XD

GTK48
December 30th, 2011, 09:53 PM
OK, I am fed up about being teased about this theme. I am done coming here every hour or so to see if this particular theme is being released. My God it is not one of the 7 wonders of the world. To tease the membership by posting videos and screenshots of this team is really kind of bush league.

Nachway
December 30th, 2011, 09:59 PM
GTK48 , just not all the artists have finished their work before they begin voting:Smile:

GTK48
December 30th, 2011, 10:13 PM
GTK48 , just not all the artists have finished their work before they begin voting:Smile:

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/36840-Clash-of-the-Titans-5-Assassination/page5?p=209683&viewfull=1#post209683

This artist has posted that it was finished. My statement stands!

Nachway
December 30th, 2011, 10:32 PM
GTK48 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/183615-GTK48) Read here :Smile: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/36840-Clash-of-the-Titans-5-Assassination/page2
Razorsedge wrote that has not yet finished 7tsp Packages

GTK48
December 30th, 2011, 10:38 PM
GTK48 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/183615-GTK48) Read here :Smile: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/36840-Clash-of-the-Titans-5-Assassination/page2
Razorsedge wrote that has not yet finished 7tsp Packages

I see nothing in that link that even comes close to mentioning this theme.

walter2100
December 30th, 2011, 10:40 PM
thanks vc and master of virtual customs for all nice themes, thans for sharing your great work with us

GTK48
December 30th, 2011, 10:44 PM
But when he posts it, he posts it. I just do not care for the drama!

faizalotai
December 30th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Be cool GTK...you'll get it when the times come lol

nofx1994
December 30th, 2011, 11:12 PM
OK, I am fed up about being teased about this theme. I am done coming here every hour or so to see if this particular theme is being released. My God it is not one of the 7 wonders of the world. To tease the membership by posting videos and screenshots of this team is really kind of bush league.

you know this seems pretty rude on your behalf. I know quite a few are waiting for themes to be released but sometimes patience is the best thing for something like this. All these builders go through quite a bit here to bring members these great themes for you to use and most for free but with post like these i can kinda see why it is not released yet.:itch::itch:

razorsedge
December 30th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Thanks nofx and izod for the replies to that question by GTK as I did explain I am still finishing some things off for this theme :)

To GTK that post by you almost makes me not want to release this theme at all do you have any idea how much work it takes to do a theme in the first place and not just one color but 2 different ones, along with all the extras like 2 full os icon packs again not only one color but 2, side pics other skins for things such as aimp, msn and so forth. I have a family I run my own business and spend all the free time I have even with the crazy time as it is now with the holidays. I have friends family and so forth I need to be with at these times and still take time out of all that to do this and it is in by no means easy I did say I would release this theme soon I did not give an exact date because from one given day to the next I am not sure how much time I will have to work on it.

These themes are free and are a lot of hard work you could at least have a bit of patience to wait until I have finished it.

GTK48
December 30th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Thanks nofx and izod for the replies to that question by GTK as I did explain I am still finishing some things off for this theme :)

To GTK that post by you almost makes me not want to release this theme at all do you have any idea how much work it takes to do a theme in the first place and not just one color but 2 different ones, along with all the extras like 2 full os icon packs again not only one color but 2, side pics other skins for things such as aimp, msn and so forth. I have a family I run my own business and spend all the free time I have even with the crazy time as it is now with the holidays. I have friends family and so forth I need to be with at these times and still take time out of all that to do this and it is in by no means easy I did say I would release this theme soon I did not give an exact date because from one given day to the next I am not sure how much time I will have to work on it.

These themes are free and are a lot of hard work you could at least have a bit of patience to wait until I have finished it.

I understand and maybe the artist should not post saying that the theme is finished when it is not.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/TK-1913/rz.png

chopper13
December 30th, 2011, 11:33 PM
But when he posts it, he posts it. I just do not care for the drama!

@GTK48,need to check your self mate ,i see all the drama coming:anger: from YOU!The man will take as long as he needs.Period!Regardless if the THEME is done,there are other parts to go with the upload for the download.Nuff said.

GTK48
December 30th, 2011, 11:36 PM
you know this seems pretty rude on your behalf. I know quite a few are waiting for themes to be released but sometimes patience is the best thing for something like this. All these builders go through quite a bit here to bring members these great themes for you to use and most for free but with post like these i can kinda see why it is not released yet.:itch::itch:

If it is rude to post the truth, then call me rude.

nofx1994
December 30th, 2011, 11:44 PM
i see it as it i read it but you should really stop all the drama this will not end well for you and yes you are being very rude to everyone here trying to rush someone they can take as long as they like and so what if the theme is done that does not mean for one instant he is done with the complete look he is going for

Big V
December 30th, 2011, 11:46 PM
But when he posts it, he posts it. I just do not care for the drama!Why does it seem that most of your post are of a complaint nature?? The artist and the staff both work very hard to bring you this site and themes and for you to be so rude I do not find very acceptable. We are all waiting for the final entries to be posted. Do you feel your somehow more special than the rest of the members here??? I don't see any of them being disrespectful to the artist. At this point i wouldn't blame the remaining artist to never post their creations. These guys work their ass's off and all you can do is say give me, give me Like a total a-hole. What happened to thanks, Or great job or I'm patiently wait for you to release it

dereth66
December 30th, 2011, 11:59 PM
TO GTK48
well the truth is you are rude and maybe you should learn some respect also but hey maybe maybe you will apologize and make amends but then from the sound of it you wont. but the truth is you are rude have a nice day ;-]

JohnDay
December 30th, 2011, 11:59 PM
GTK sounds like a spoiled brat who gets everything he wants when he wants it from his mummy and daddy. Welcome to the real world GTK. Stop pouting and let the guys release when they want to release. If you dont like it you can always go away and find somewhere else to pout.

All these themes in the competition are free, how you can even contemplate complaining its not released yet is beyond me. What gives you the right to demand something for free in the first place.

Your just an ungrateful little child by the sounds of it. If it was me i would make sure you never entered these forums again after that outbreak of childish behaviour. At the very least i would expect an appology from you and maybe then allow you to stay in these forums. Sadly it is not on my say so, but i would hope that the Moderators and Owner see fit to atleast demand a public appology for that rudeness.

JohnDay
December 31st, 2011, 12:17 AM
Unfortunatly resorting now to cheap words calling members morons is only further hastening your demise on these forums.

What most of the members here have is the comon decency to have patience and ask for things politely, something you are obviously not accustomed to.

Again if you do not like it here or the way it is being run then the best thing you can do for yourself and everyone else here is either appolgies and act like an appreciative person or leave and join somewhere else. There are other sites you can get your themes for free if that is all you are interested in.

EDIT, My God 63? you would think that you would have learend a little something about life by that age, learned a little comon sense to go with it but obviously not. Quite sad.

dolpfanp
December 31st, 2011, 12:20 AM
thank you

faizalotai
December 31st, 2011, 12:22 AM
i can see the result now lol

chopper13
December 31st, 2011, 12:33 AM
thank god thats over with.let that be a lesson for all drama seekers!:sad:i shed no tears for people like that!:Smile:

zadar023
December 31st, 2011, 12:39 AM
finaly his baned....now Razor you can upload the theme...D'oh!

Jaydeees
December 31st, 2011, 12:56 AM
All these themes are amazing and the whole community here can't thank all these hard workers enough. The amount of time and effort you guys and gals put forth to make this place a pleasure being a part of is awesome. Great job!

nofx1994
December 31st, 2011, 02:17 AM
well folks here is an update on my theme. yes i know it is taking me forever but with the holidays,work and other things my time has been kinda limited but i am working on the shell32 images at the moment the theme itself is done i think unless i see any bugs while working with the rest of the stuff.

bigcyco1
December 31st, 2011, 02:21 AM
well folks here is an update on my theme. yes i know it is taking me forever but with the holidays,work and other things my time has been kinda limited but i am working on the shell32 images at the moment the theme itself is done i think unless i see any bugs while working with the rest of the stuff.Looks great nofx and don't worry i am testing it all the rest of today to make sure it's bug free great work bud.:daman:

Big V
December 31st, 2011, 02:22 AM
very cool harvey i'm not a big south park fan but you did a great job from what i can see

faizalotai
December 31st, 2011, 02:49 AM
well folks here is an update on my theme. yes i know it is taking me forever but with the holidays,work and other things my time has been kinda limited but i am working on the shell32 images at the moment the theme itself is done i think unless i see any bugs while working with the rest of the stuff.

Thats something different Nofx....1 word : amazing

nofx1994
December 31st, 2011, 02:58 AM
Thats something different Nofx....1 word : amazing

you know me i dare to be different lol

faizalotai
December 31st, 2011, 03:04 AM
Yeah bud... because of that reason you the only one get that badge lol...i'm waiting for it :greedy:

bachbeet
December 31st, 2011, 05:44 AM
I can't decide which version is better, razor. Just terrific! I said before in another thread that I sure am glad that I don't have to judge these themes because I couldn't pick just one. It's like being a kid in a candy store. :)

gor17981
December 31st, 2011, 06:38 AM
Wow NOFX, the wait was definatly worth it, It looks killer, cant wait to give it a run through and looking forward to the sound scheme, i know that will be a blast :Smile:,

now release it already... jeez why havent you released it yet? i'm waiting impatiently on this one theme, you say its done, give me it .... lmao

Only jesting bud, release it when your ready :cheeky: :no1:

creator
December 31st, 2011, 07:47 AM
great job nofx :givahand:

CrazySouthernBoy
December 31st, 2011, 07:51 AM
Wow NOFX, the wait was definatly worth it, It looks killer, cant wait to give it a run through and looking forward to the sound scheme, i know that will be a blast :Smile:,

now release it already... jeez why havent you released it yet? i'm waiting impatiently on this one theme, you say its done, give me it .... lmao

Only jesting bud, release it when your ready :cheeky: :no1:

This theme is badass.. I still cant believe he made it... lol

Letícia®
December 31st, 2011, 11:00 AM
I can not wait to start this competition soon / / all have worked hard with all great works true masterpieces / / one competition of Titans same // that everyone has a happy new year and good luck to everyone in this spectacular competition:girl::paryt2::paryt2:

December 31st, 2011, 09:54 PM

i agree wholeheartedly with nofx if you can't wait like the rest of us then find somewhere else to be. personally the teasing is half the fun. it is call anticipation. these guys work their asses off to create great works of art to the members, the least you can be is patient and appreciative.

Dark Knight
January 1st, 2012, 04:42 PM
WOW , the drama over a theme!
While I can understand the anticipation and the hard work that goes into making a theme of this magnitude but still......it is just a theme.
If you can't wait for the artist to complete it and you feel compelled to get nasty then you really do not belong here.

And it looks as though he may not get the theme after all ......... LMAO!