PDA

View Full Version : [Solved]Help Please Cant Remove white Squares in images

bigcyco1
January 1st, 2012, 10:46 PM
I have this bug i have try everything i know to get rid of but it won't go away look at screen shot don't worry about the one it was a scroll bar sizing margin issue i mean the little white square i can't get rid of that s.o.b. and it is pissing me off i am thinking only grim or nofx or dave will be able to help as i pretty much know everything to do with building vs but i will take any suggestions i am Desperate lmao2 any ideas thanks in advance50879

faizalotai
January 2nd, 2012, 12:07 AM
i have no idea at all lmao2

Mr GRiM
January 2nd, 2012, 12:13 AM
All you need to do is use WSB to export the image and then import it again
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Toolbars & Headers > Status > Gripper
or
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Scroll Bars Trackers > ScrollBar > SizeBox

This problem only happens when images are not added using WSB, if you are using Restorator to add images you will end up with white squares like this because the alpha channel is not created.

bigcyco1
January 2nd, 2012, 01:13 AM
All you need to do is use WSB to export the image and then import it again
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Toolbars & Headers > Status > Gripper
or
Buttons, Boxes & Controls > Scroll Bars Trackers > ScrollBar > SizeBox

This problem only happens when images are not added using WSB, if you are using Restorator to add images you will end up with white squares like this because the alpha channel is not created.Thanks Mark that was the issue.:Smile:Wow what a stress relief i am such a baby i was going to junk this one over that lmaonow i don't half to do that which i am very happy about since i been making this for 3 weeks already on and off anyways thanks again!:daman: