PDA

View Full Version : Rise Of The Primes Red : Clash of the Titans 5

razorsedge
January 3rd, 2012, 12:08 AM
Rise of the Primes

In the fight to save earth from the terrors of space

one thing stands to turn the tides and save the human race

Optimus Prime

I know its been a long wait with the holidays and all but I am sure you will find it was worth the wait :)

I present to you my entry into Clash of the Titans 5 Rise of the Primes Red

I owe a great deal of thanks for the making of this theme from that start menu and so many other bits from MrGrim and the aimp skin to the walls from Gor Thanks guys your help was essential to getting this theme just right.

How to patch your system to use 3rd party themes and apply theme video tutorial: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

How to change icons and apply theme extras video tutorial: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37745-Edit-Dll-images-apply-icons-theme-extras-video-tutorial

How to use 7tsp packs Video Tutorial: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37746-How-to-apply-a-7tsp-pack-video-tutorial

yXAebZ0Dk6I

Theme includes

2 Themes one for topshell and one for bottom shell
Custom soundpack
Fonts
Imageres.dll icons
Custom cursors
Explorerframe.dll images
Start Orb
Backgrounds
Shell32.dll Images

Theme Extras

Adobe Audition splash screens
Adobe Photoshop splash screens
Aimp skin by gor
Full Custom Operating system icon pack with side pics
Dock
Tabbed Dock by Gor
Shellbrd images
Genuine Images
Clock images
Winrar theme
Custom Windows Live Messenger skin
Custom 7tsp Packs

Downloads

Rise of the Primes red theme

http://www.4shared.com/archive/-9tXByLq/rise_of_the_primes_red.html

Prime red extras

http://www.4shared.com/archive/za6xY0Ew/Rise_of_the_Primes_red_extras.html

Prime Red 7tsp All packs

http://www.4shared.com/archive/AB-GlaHm/Prime_red_7tsp_packs.html

CrazySouthernBoy
January 3rd, 2012, 12:22 AM
:happy::happy::happy:Thanks for posting this Ive been wait for it for awhile now!!!!!!:peace::peace:

plomo
January 3rd, 2012, 12:31 AM
woww razor i was waiting for this one owesome job thank u for shering and happy 2012.

January 3rd, 2012, 12:34 AM
wow..great work friend. i like it, hah amazing..thanks razor

lahercoll
January 3rd, 2012, 12:50 AM
wow....wow... excellent work my friend razor thank you nice theme thank you.:shocked::givahand:

nofx1994
January 3rd, 2012, 01:00 AM
so cool and thanks i know how much you have gone through to do yet another icon set lol and what a badass theme you have done here

NAHOM
January 3rd, 2012, 01:40 AM
I have no words Razor I can only say, that I see you have worked very hard on this beautiful piece thank you again Bud :Smile:

faizalotai
January 3rd, 2012, 01:42 AM
Thanks Tucker,,you're great artist but i think the no topshell link are same with x86 topshell

razorsedge
January 3rd, 2012, 01:51 AM
Thanks Tucker,,you're great artist but i think the no topshell link are same with x86 topshell

Thanks for pointing that out bud sry about that posting to many links I double posted that link lol its fixed right link there now :)

Thanks for the comments guys I hope u enjoy the theme :)

NAHOM
January 3rd, 2012, 01:59 AM
Yeah same with me faizaltai right Razor and I hate the top panel details lol

faizalotai
January 3rd, 2012, 02:01 AM
Thanks bud for the new link :laughing:

NAHOM
January 3rd, 2012, 02:07 AM
Thanks for the fix Razor now I install them at the speed of light :laughing:

Mr GRiM
January 3rd, 2012, 06:54 AM
It was a great pleasure working with you on this bud, it was a great concept and I very happy to see how it all came together so beautifully. :smile:

gor17981
January 3rd, 2012, 07:42 AM
You did a marvelous job on these themes mate, i think this one is my favourite, all those extra's too!! You out do your self on every new them bud, congrats. and good luck in the comp :daman:

XXXxxxXXX
January 3rd, 2012, 09:59 AM
Thats simply amazing :loving:

Hellcat
January 3rd, 2012, 11:07 AM
:flirt: awesome work, fantastic theme, thank you Tucker :givahand::happy:

bigcyco1
January 3rd, 2012, 11:19 AM
Absolutely Beautiful.Nice work bud http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/c/clap2.gif

serschik
January 3rd, 2012, 12:15 PM
fantastic work,thank you and good luck :givahand:

Letícia®
January 3rd, 2012, 12:52 PM
I love it the movie and your work you joined the useful with the pleasant with a spectacular job / / thanks and good luck in the competition:love::girl::love::burns::burns:

January 3rd, 2012, 01:34 PM
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge), these really look great. thanks for all the hard work.

jkd
January 3rd, 2012, 02:04 PM
Saved one of the best for last ehh razor :greedy: Awesome theme buddy, i can tell you put allot into this theme, and you didn't disappoint.

You got my vote razor, thanks for the amazing theme.

Ryan_Se7en
January 3rd, 2012, 03:58 PM
damn look great. I'm a heavily useer of Yahoo Messener. It will be greater if you include the skin for YM

irishmonster
January 3rd, 2012, 07:49 PM
thats truly an awesome theme mate. thanks so much for all your hardwork.

Ryan_Se7en
January 3rd, 2012, 09:35 PM
yeah one more thing, it will be better if you have the head off Optimus Prime as the start orb

Jack-W®
January 3rd, 2012, 09:58 PM
you blew guy ... this theme is shock:tu:

Elmo56
January 3rd, 2012, 10:45 PM
Thanks again mate.

adel9
January 5th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Now you call this a Theme Awesome work tucker go canada go bud you the best canadian themer

XXXxxxXXX
January 5th, 2012, 06:57 PM
I just have a question:
is there any possibility to get the quick search bar with this awesome aimp skin? I use this feature very often but couldn't find it with this skin...

bachbeet
January 6th, 2012, 06:38 AM
This is one of the best themes ever! I'd like to ask that you make a purple version. There just aren't enough purple themes around.

razorsedge
January 6th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Thanks for all the comments everyone I am happy to see you like the theme :)

XXXxxxXXX (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/177130-XXXxxxXXX) aimp skin updated changes made to a few other bits such as the context menus as well, and a version added with the quick search thanks to GOR for adding the quick search you will find the links at the bottom of the post :)

bachbeet sry no purple ones lol since Optimus has only red and blue in him just red and blue versions of the theme lol

rehnuma
January 6th, 2012, 07:30 PM
where is the download link ?

XXXxxxXXX
January 6th, 2012, 08:15 PM
@Razorsedge and @Gor Thanks for the fast update :smile: I'll try it out now.

Xenomorph
January 7th, 2012, 01:17 PM
One beautiful theme razor,your work is truly outstanding.Thank you so much for the share.:Smile:

den andy
January 8th, 2012, 09:50 AM
1 word- SUBLIME
thanks for sharing

rehnuma
January 8th, 2012, 05:24 PM
from where i can download this theme ?

XXXxxxXXX
January 9th, 2012, 01:52 PM
@rehnuma You must have ten posts or more to see the download links...

tiger2012
January 10th, 2012, 07:45 AM
My best Congratulations for you as the Winner !!!
You really made & make with this beautiful theme MASTERWORK !!!
Thank you very, very much dear friend and brother
Chris

budwiz
January 11th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Again you kept add new one turn out top notch! Likewise again Thank you and to be continues

pelmaso33
February 12th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Congratulations ^^ re-is sorry there are no words for the work

keru1
February 18th, 2012, 02:11 AM
NICE THEME AWESOME

sunilzs
April 6th, 2012, 10:38 PM
THanks loved it..

blackangel
April 18th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Nice work maestro...excellent! :Smile:

irxdesign
April 23rd, 2012, 01:11 PM
:happy: i like your theme's is amazing i download :-)

superbink
April 25th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Excellent theme and work,thanks bro.

gael3247
April 30th, 2012, 02:14 PM
cool job ,but I made everything in the norms and I always have the message that it is necessary to record itself and the account is activated

den andy
May 6th, 2012, 03:29 PM
thanks great share

HammerJack
May 8th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Full Custom Operating system icon pack with side pics
Hi Razersedge, Can't believe how awesome this style transforms an O/S. Also can't imagine how much work had to go into this one? Thanks again. And as for the work you did on these MUI side pic images, I'm really liking em. I like the idea so much I'd like to make some side pix images for some other themes I like, but I have to ask a question first. Since I noticed that the original .MUI files don't have custom .BMP images, this has to mean that someone had to mod these original files in the first place. Do you know who I would ask for permission, or maybe who made the mods in the first place so to give them credits??? So far I'm guessing this would be you? Best regards, Thanks..

ps, One other question. In the file "main.cpl.mui" there is an image for "Speed". Where do I navigate in Win7 to see this new image change/appear?? So far I don't see the one Speed image when in mouse properties window. (Control Panel>Mouse)

razorsedge
May 8th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Hi Razersedge, Can't believe how awesome this style transforms an O/S. Also can't imagine how much work had to go into this one? Thanks again. And as for the work you did on these MUI side pic images, I'm really liking em. I like the idea so much I'd like to make some side pix images for some other themes I like, but I have to ask a question first. Since I noticed that the original .MUI files don't have custom .BMP images, this has to mean that someone had to mod these original files in the first place. Do you know who I would ask for permission, or maybe who made the mods in the first place so to give them credits??? So far I'm guessing this would be you? Best regards, Thanks..

ps, One other question. In the file "main.cpl.mui" there is an image for "Speed". Where do I navigate in Win7 to see this new image change/appear?? So far I don't see the one Speed image when in mouse properties window. (Control Panel>Mouse)

Hi Bud :)

Thanks very much for your comments I am really happy to see you like the theme that much :)

For the MUI side pics yes I was the one to first create them for win 7, back when I was building os's it was something we used to do for xp builds and when win 7 came out I said it would be a great idea to have them on win 7 too so I took a few weeks and began to work and bingo figure out how to add them in win 7 os's as well so thats how they came to be lol

You can sure go ahead and make ones for other themes or whatever else you like, turn your os into just how you like it :). As for the speed pic with the mouse ones there is a couple that might not show thats due to the fact of the mouse you have installed on your operating system. So mouses install their own software and change a couple of parts of the mouse properties. You would need to check the mouse software installed on your operating system and somewhere in their package is where you would have to edit to add the pic :)

HammerJack
May 8th, 2012, 11:05 PM
You can sure go ahead and make ones for other themes or whatever else you like, turn your os into just how you like it
Thanks a bunch for your grace, and you can be assured I will credit back to you, well deserved Rep. Again I find it hard to imagine what effort it took to compile all this. I'm having a blast with PS5, but for only a year now and it seems like there's no end to a person's creativity.

due to the fact of the mouse you have installed on your operating system.
There you have it, makes perfect sense. Thanks again.. Now I want to go out and upgrade my mouse just to see the new image... LOL...

HammerJack
May 19th, 2012, 03:59 AM
turn your os into just how you like it

Hi Razorsedge, Got a couple of questions for ya. I have the side pics installed from your pack called "Custom O/S" and I just noticed the one Auto play image has the bottom cut off when the properties windows opens up. Here's an image of what shows up,

Depending on what type of media I insert, I get different amounts of the image showing. The one above is with the least showing. Any idea what's happening?

Also so far I haven't seen the new image for "Open With". Do you know where I have to navigate to see this image appear? Thanks again for your help here.

Big V
May 19th, 2012, 04:12 AM
Hammer raxor will have to answer your latest question for you but i did stumble upon the speed image display the other nite - control panel under keyboard tab

razorsedge
May 19th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Hi Razorsedge, Got a couple of questions for ya. I have the side pics installed from your pack called "Custom O/S" and I just noticed the one Auto play image has the bottom cut off when the properties windows opens up. Here's an image of what shows up,

Depending on what type of media I insert, I get different amounts of the image showing. The one above is with the least showing. Any idea what's happening?

Also so far I haven't seen the new image for "Open With". Do you know where I have to navigate to see this image appear? Thanks again for your help here.

Hey bud lol ya that happens on all os's it depends on what media u insert to get that window when windows opens it it will always be all different sizes windows controls the sizes unfortunatly on that u can stretch the window then to show the whole pic but there is no other way to have it open a full window all the time I have tried its just up to windows at the time it opens :)

As for the customization yep man sounds like u got the bug bud don't take much once u get that bug though ur hooked I am sure in no time u will be pounding stuff out like crazy for a bit lol. Then after a few years u will end up like me just doing ones every 2 or 3 mths kinda cause u actually wanna use the themes u make for a while before u change them lol

HammerJack
May 19th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Hi Razor, Thanks alot for the reply. Means a bunch that you would write back cause I know you have to as busy as they come.

man sounds like u got the bug bud
Yea the temps are rising here so I've been leaving the windows open at night, the little critters are all over the place.. lol.. Your right though, I've got something new going through my blood.

I am sure in no time u will be pounding stuff out like crazy

Thanks for the warning. A year ago I never knew what Photoshop was. All of a sudden I'm thinking, "I could put a theme together if I put my hand to it" The wheels are turning, can you smell the smoke over there?

there is no other way to have it open a full window all the time I have tried

About Windows re-sizing the images. Sounds like your aware of it already and have tried different solutions. My first thought was "why not just downsize the image." I'm thinking that I have to keep in mind each person's O/S is different. Mine has a smaller monitor than usual and I'm betting this affects my results. Also the amount of software installed that would handle the various media inserted most likely varies from pc to pc and this also would affect how large the image displays.

So would you agree that one solution is to re-size the image, on a system to system basis? Could I not just play with the size until I hit one that is more tailored to my own settings/customization at the time? And so on and so forth for each user? Just a thought, your the expert not me. Thanks for any advise..

And again, Do you know where I can navigate in Windows to find the other image for "Open With" (1063.bmp). Like to see how this one looks also.

HammerJack
May 19th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Thanks abunch BigV. Checked it out on mine and it's there also. The new speed image that is. This whole time I thought it was suppose to be in with/around the Mouse properties.. Much appreciated my friend..

but i did stumble upon the speed image display the other nite - control panel under keyboard tab

Deadz55
May 19th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Awesome!! XD :Smile:

razorsedge
May 19th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Hi Razor, Thanks alot for the reply. Means a bunch that you would write back cause I know you have to as busy as they come.

Yea the temps are rising here so I've been leaving the windows open at night, the little critters are all over the place.. lol.. Your right though, I've got something new going through my blood.

Thanks for the warning. A year ago I never knew what Photoshop was. All of a sudden I'm thinking, "I could put a theme together if I put my hand to it" The wheels are turning, can you smell the smoke over there?

About Windows re-sizing the images. Sounds like your aware of it already and have tried different solutions. My first thought was "why not just downsize the image." I'm thinking that I have to keep in mind each person's O/S is different. Mine has a smaller monitor than usual and I'm betting this affects my results. Also the amount of software installed that would handle the various media inserted most likely varies from pc to pc and this also would affect how large the image displays.

So would you agree that one solution is to re-size the image, on a system to system basis? Could I not just play with the size until I hit one that is more tailored to my own settings/customization at the time? And so on and so forth for each user? Just a thought, your the expert not me. Thanks for any advise..

And again, Do you know where I can navigate in Windows to find the other image for "Open With" (1063.bmp). Like to see how this one looks also.

Hi bud :)

well ya the resizing of the image u will run into things if you go that route u can make it smaller but as u have seen the window will be different sizes depending on what media it is that it gives u the pop up for so doing a small one lets say for the top window u showed in your screens u do one that size and the issue u will have is say on a bigger window windows will stretch the image of course to fit the window size so u will end up with a distorted image in there, that would also require some recoding of the image box in the mui file as well as I had to add properties in there along with sizing width and length codes. There is no simple way to sort that one because the window size is never the same do it too small and it will stretch and get distorted do it too big and u lose the bottom lol

Open with will come up when u have a file that is not associated with any program in that window, lets say u have some file u know like a rar right normally u right click go to winrar and extract but lets say u get a file such as tar or something of that nature that is not associated with any program and u right click to open but you don't have an option so in the menu u will have an open with u click that and windows opens a window with a list of program options to open it with or you can browse to find the program you want to use to open it. It's very rare to see that window come up these days.

HammerJack
May 20th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Thanks again for taking the time to read this and reply.

that would also require some recoding of the image box in the mui file as well as I had to add properties in there along with sizing width and length codes.

I was kinda thinking the same thing right after I sent this last note. I'll bet that there's more than just changing the image size alone. Like you said, No simple way..

And again, Thanks for the info about Open With. Like you also said, it's rare to see that window come up these days, it's been awhile since I've seen this. Now I remember how to view it manually also. When you right click a file or image and point to "Open with", then click on "Choose default program", you will see this new image. Below is a screen shot and this image does appear OK with out any distortions.

razor4tuning
May 24th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Thank you very much man nice theme red :loving:

ismokel
July 15th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Thanks for this best theme ever!

Chris Massagee
July 16th, 2012, 09:04 PM
can anyone reup this theme i would love to have it thanks

razorsedge
July 19th, 2012, 06:31 AM
links reupped and updated :)