PDA

View Full Version : VC WEB Design Mockups

Mr GRiM
January 10th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Just wanted to ask all members who are interested in web design if they would like to have a go a creating some different styles for VC, you can start from scratch if you like or pick one of the styles we already have and see if you can improve it, most of you would have already noticed today that I added some new images to the red and blue VC styles and I think those small changes give a whole new feel to the site.

I found out a simple way to layer different images yesterday so instead of just having a single image that is just tiled you can add some images to tile and scroll or to have them fixed, I also found out that I could have those layered images aligned to the top bottom or center of the page, so I would like your designs to be fairly wild and incorporate all the possible image locations, I would prefer that the images be in png but animated gifs are also OK and I would be willing to try them and see how it looks.

I would also like to mention that I am still a novice at web building myself so if you do come up with complex designs and are able to assist me in making them into a useable style for the site I would really appreciate it.

CrazySouthernBoy
January 10th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Hell I'll give it a try.. lol Can you link me to the VC red you did today?

Letícia®
January 10th, 2012, 01:25 PM
excellent my friend I loved it what you did with the site this fantastic :givahand: >>> I hope to see this one day in pink:girl:

Mr GRiM
January 10th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Hell I'll give it a try.. lol Can you link me to the VC red you did today?

You mean the PSD for the sides, here you go bod.

CrazySouthernBoy
January 10th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Sweet Im gonna have some fun for a bit... lol Thanks Grim.

CrazySouthernBoy
January 10th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Since LetÃ*cia® (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/212281-Let%C3%ADcia%C2%AE) Wanted a pink I mess around with it & cam up with this...
Here is the PSD for that

serschik
January 10th, 2012, 05:45 PM
look fantastic the new VCstyle Mr Grim :happy:

Nachway
January 10th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Blue and red styles look very nice, the perfect solution:Smile:

~TripleAceS~
January 10th, 2012, 08:57 PM
I would really like to give any help that may be needed here... I have Hundred's of Custom Template's that I have made with in the past year. I would more than Happy to Send them to You .. You have a Awesome foresight of what you are doing.. So Please Just let me know If you would Like to see what I have.....

Letícia®
January 10th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Since LetÃ*cia® (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/212281-Let%C3%ADcia%C2%AE) Wanted a pink I mess around with it & cam up with this...
Here is the PSD for that

I loved it "CSB" I hope that of right

8pecxstudios
January 11th, 2012, 12:24 AM
i will have a look around and see if there are some really awesome features for this mega site and also see what i can make as well ok but it won't be to advance as i'm still a noob but there is something awesome but out of my league ATM its flash interface with .swf you can do really awesome animations and also interactive as well .... i will see what i can come up with ok

8pecxstudios
January 12th, 2012, 04:07 AM
here is some thing i'm putting together its nowhere near finished needs quite a bit of work to get it right but its some thing different

hope you like it

Mr GRiM
January 12th, 2012, 04:56 AM
Pretty good bud, lets see what you can do for the rest of it and then maybe I can make it into a new style for the site :smile:

8pecxstudios
January 12th, 2012, 05:25 AM
Pretty good bud, lets see what you can do for the rest of it and then maybe I can make it into a new style for the site :smile:

Thanks still allot to do i'm still a noob at PS tho so it won't be as good as what you guy's can make tho i still have heaps to learn,

as for the four links (contact us virtual customs archive top ) i will make some buttons that look good and will be easy to set as an imagemap with mouseover functions to change .gif pics and another one for onclick. i will try my best to fit it in with the blue theme to

8pecxstudios
January 13th, 2012, 07:49 AM
[Update]

here it is so far still more to go hope you like

button Hover

Button Pressed

raogrimm
February 20th, 2012, 12:01 AM
would it be possible to get either the vc red or blue themes? i would like to see if i can do something with them :D

Mr GRiM
February 24th, 2012, 11:13 PM
what would you like, just the style information, I can not post the actual styles because they are paid styles that I have modified but they are still under license.

raogrimm
February 24th, 2012, 11:16 PM
damn i cant get the images with the style? i was thinking of just re-coloring it with a few different colors.

designfjotten
March 10th, 2012, 02:48 PM
I can see if I come up with something I to Mark :)
love to make new design or develop websites :) my last project to take a look www.saltvannsklubben.designfjotten.com :) ps, the website is in Norwegian

MongerVog
July 18th, 2012, 09:14 AM
nice work designfjotten (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/214085-designfjotten)
Looks really good.