PDA

View Full Version : help me please

nobody573
January 11th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Hello People my english is not so well, but i can not install the custom Theme, can me help please whit a tutorial or a instraction?? We I can make the full install of a Custem Theme we the Black Glass Aero theme or a other, i don't understand this. I try two day and it will not right install we on the screenshots.

Have Problems whit the icons sounds task manager clock it will not right on my win 7

Thanks for your help

CrazySouthernBoy
January 11th, 2012, 01:41 PM
You need to Patch your System Files.
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/29243-Universal-Theme-Patcher-1.5-silent-installer-x86-x64
Then download & install this: Just download the first link.
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/30902-Theme-Resource-Changer-no-more-dll-editing..
Then After you download you theme You need to install it. Here is how:
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/36046-How-to-apply-themes-that-don-t-have-installers?p=202402#post202402

Big V
January 11th, 2012, 02:14 PM
As crazy has pointed you already to the system patch and theme resource changer just make sure you are using the proper version for your operating system (x86 for 32bit & x64 for 64bit) Next i would recommend starting off using one of newer themes on the site because most of those are already setup to use theme resource changer which is what we use now to change a lot of the images without having to do a lot of modifying of system files and .dll's.
Once you picked a theme and downloaded it extract the files to somewhere on your system where you can find it (desktop) Next locate 2 things #1 the .theme file and #2 the theme folder copy both of those 2 items to c:/windows/resources/themes and place them in that folder. Next go to your desktop and right click it then select personalize and locate you theme in that window and apply it.

nobody573
January 11th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Thanks thats is it what i have search

Thanks that was great

hm ican make Mobile Theme for Smartphone but i can not install a windows custom theme hahahaha :crying:

Big V
January 11th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Your Welcome

faizalotai
January 11th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Hey Nobody,,maybe you can share with us your works..i think Mr Grim had open a thread for smart phones theme here but i couldn't find it..maybe its gone due to server crash

nobody573
January 11th, 2012, 10:26 PM
so here this had I install i hope you can see the problem?? whit the icons from the folder she are yellow normal and not black glass look and Taskbar is in green and not blue.
and the task line is not right. The windows folder background is black and not transparent glass look. I don't know what i make wrong
m
y system is win 7 ultimate 64 bit

here a screenshot 51291
Thanks for the help

faizalotai
January 12th, 2012, 12:07 AM
maybe you can try with another theme and for the transparent you must use black glass enhance or full glass..

Big V
January 12th, 2012, 02:52 AM
Well icons are not part of a theme you have to install those separately. For the task bar I think your meaning you want to have it centered?

To have your taskbar centered
All you need to do is unlock the taskbar and right click on it go to toolbars/add new, and then make a new folder somewhere and call it blank for example, then select that folder for your new toolbar.
You then need to right click on the new toolbar and select view text/title and deselect those 2 options now repeat all those steps(you can use the same blank folder again) and place the blank toolbars on either side of your main Taskbar group and slide the taskbar to a central position.
Once you have it where you want lock the taskbar again (note that it move a little when you lock the taskbar so some fine tuning may be needed), and now you have a centered Taskbar.
If you like you can also make the blank folder hidden to remove it from view

Next for a transparent background i use a little app called enhanced black glass http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=enhanced+black+glass#/d2lbr61 once you have extract the file in your downloads right click the exe and create a shortcut then place that shortcut in your startup folder if you want it to start up everytime windows does

8pecxstudios
January 12th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Well icons are not part of a theme you have to install those separately. For the task bar I think your meaning you want to have it centered?

To have your taskbar centered
All you need to do is unlock the taskbar and right click on it go to toolbars/add new, and then make a new folder somewhere and call it blank for example, then select that folder for your new toolbar.
You then need to right click on the new toolbar and select view text/title and deselect those 2 options now repeat all those steps(you can use the same blank folder again) and place the blank toolbars on either side of your main Taskbar group and slide the taskbar to a central position.
Once you have it where you want lock the taskbar again (note that it move a little when you lock the taskbar so some fine tuning may be needed), and now you have a centered Taskbar.
If you like you can also make the blank folder hidden to remove it from view

Next for a transparent background i use a little app called enhanced black glass http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=enhanced+black+glass#/d2lbr61 once you have extract the file in your downloads right click the exe and create a shortcut then place that shortcut in your startup folder if you want it to start up everytime windows does

thanks BigV thats Really Handy To Know Thanks Heaps