PDA

View Full Version : Gold Rush

bigcyco1
January 13th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Hi i decided to try a gold dock skin since i have not seen very many hope you like it enjoy!:peace: i know these are just minimal looking i am warming myself up don't worry will do some crazy stuff in near future i also will start including the psd with the dock skins i know some frown on that but i think it's a nice way to help out upcoming lesser skilled artist so then can become better artist just if you want to see how i did something or want to try and make your own ;) 51343

Letícia®
January 13th, 2012, 11:27 AM
beautiful skin you were very gentle in his words>>> is nice to know that you care and want to help / / thanks:love::girl::love::givahand:

CrazySouthernBoy
January 13th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Not bad man looks clean. Also What program are you using for the task bar on both screens?

bigcyco1
January 13th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Not bad man looks clean. Also What program are you using for the task bar on both screens?

Hi bud i am not using any program for my task bar i just have it configured to bottom and always combine, hide labels.And.the whole theme is by Archie or Devil i mean and it's called Industrial.:tu:

bigcyco1
January 13th, 2012, 07:43 PM
beautiful skin you were very gentle in his words>>> is nice to know that you care and want to help / / thanks:love::girl::love::givahand:My pleasure!Your very welcome glad you like it.:Smile:

8pecxstudios
January 13th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Nice one bud it will make my desktop look like it has more money in it's wallet then i do lol thanks for sharing and excellent job:happy:

A.J
January 14th, 2012, 10:47 AM
I agree with >LetÃ*cia®< this is very nice of you part ........ the skin is fantastic thank you:tu::givahand::givahand: