PDA

View Full Version : Droid Theme request

Thach
January 15th, 2012, 04:01 AM
I have been a huge fan of the Droid phone line since the OG Droid came out. I have always wanted a theme on my pc that has the red and black Droid look to it. I was wondering if anyone would be able to make something like this. I can take a few screenshots of my phone to see what I mean if you would like me to so that you have a idea of what I am looking for. Thanks

Mr GRiM
January 15th, 2012, 04:59 AM
If you can post a few screens that would be great, I haven't seen the theme from Droid yet

nofx1994
January 15th, 2012, 05:09 AM
vanman did one quite awhile back mark but was not red and black it was the normal green android colors but yeah those colors would look great as a droid theme

Thach
February 14th, 2012, 04:52 AM
Sorry that it took so long for me to reply to this. Here is a screen of what I currently have set up which is almost exactally what I am looking for. The colors are spot on and the theme is made by Gor. If it was just like this but utilizing the different Droid red eyes it would be perfect. I am just not sure how to do all that. Big thanks to Gor and this stunning theme that I am using right now. 52182