PDA

View Full Version : Metal

bigcyco1
February 6th, 2012, 01:54 AM
I made this for my neighbor son hes a pest but he a good kid and i am his idol he says :worried: that is not good lmao anyways i let him name it hope you like it enjoy! 51975

Ariess Ibrahim
February 6th, 2012, 02:46 AM
It's look great my friends. Thank you for sharing it. I like it :Peace:

bigcyco1
February 6th, 2012, 02:56 AM
It's look great my friends. Thank you for sharing it. I like it :Peace: Thanks glad you like it.:peace:

Hellcat
February 7th, 2012, 08:40 AM
:flirt: looks fantastic skin, very good work, thanks Josh :tu: :Smile:

medic711762
February 7th, 2012, 05:39 PM
If there were some of the items from Arkham City or Asylum this could be perfect for me! Can I play with it some as in icons and Start orbs? I'm trying to track down some sounds as well.

bigcyco1
February 8th, 2012, 07:08 AM
If there were some of the items from Arkham City or Asylum this could be perfect for me! Can I play with it some as in icons and Start orbs? I'm trying to track down some sounds as well. If you mean can you modify the dock skin as long as you credit me when you post it of course you can.:Smile:

medic711762
February 8th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Forget it! It is perfect just the way it is. I had a blond moment there and forgot what a grandmaster you are at making things. My most humble apologizes!

Xenomorph
February 8th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Fantastic work Cyco,Thank you so much for the share my brother!:Smile:

bigcyco1
February 8th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Forget it! It is perfect just the way it is. I had a blond moment there and forgot what a grandmaster you are at making things. My most humble apologizes! lol no problem mate no need to apologize.:Smile: