razorsedge
February 7th, 2012, 06:35 AM
MS: One

Maximum Security One

It's the worlds most secure prison

It holds the planets deadliest criminals

It's impenetrable

because its not on earth

How to patch your system to use 3rd party themes and apply theme video tutorial: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

How to change icons and apply theme extras video tutorial: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37745-Edit-Dll-images-apply-icons-theme-extras-video-tutorial

How to use 7tsp packs Video Tutorial: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37746-How-to-apply-a-7tsp-pack-video-tutorial

ZNI7h154mTc

Theme includes:

Topshell and Bottemshell Theme
Custom Cursors
Start Orb
Custom Soundpack
Fonts
Explorerframe Images
Shell32 Images
4 Wallpapers
Imageres.dll Icons

Thanks as always to MrGrim for letting me use the side images for the site he made to base this theme around
along with all the other parts you do for me Thanks bud :)

I would also like to thank GOR for his help and idea thanks so much bud :)

Theme Extras:

Shellbrd Orb
System.cpl Genuine Image
System Clock
Windows Live Messenger Skin

http://www.4shared.com/archive/jUq3H7gc/Ms_One_Green.html

bigcyco1
February 7th, 2012, 07:06 AM
looks really good bud .:daman:

Hellcat
February 7th, 2012, 08:30 AM
:flirt: very looks good theme, great work thank you Tucker :tu::happy:

February 7th, 2012, 08:43 AM
great work..i like it..thanks for sharing

gor17981
February 7th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Man you've been busy, these themes are amazing :)

zadar023
February 7th, 2012, 09:13 AM
excellent no other words....thanks razor

8pecxstudios
February 7th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Wicked Bud Very Nice Job:Smile:

Harvey Sewdin
February 7th, 2012, 09:45 AM
The green is wicked razor, nice work pal. :smile:

XXXxxxXXX
February 7th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Awesome theme Razor! :loving::loving:
:gun::gun::gun::gun:

Nachway
February 7th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Wow, it's just a great theme also looks beautiful in Green, thank you Razorsedge:givahand:

NAHOM
February 7th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Very nice color nicely done mate! :)

bachbeet
February 7th, 2012, 04:48 PM
This is an awesome series of themes! It would be "awesomer" if it had a purple version. :)

hanukun
February 7th, 2012, 05:53 PM
cant get the green theme to display the red and blue work fine though

razorsedge
February 7th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the comments every one :)

Very happy you like it make sure to check out this trailer here for the upcoming movie Lockout formerly Ms: One - Maximum Security One what this theme is based around http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1592525/ :)

CrazySouthernBoy
February 8th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Nice one Razor looks good

nofx1994
February 8th, 2012, 01:25 AM
now this is my favorite out of the whole series razor. I must say i have seen enough red and blue themes to last me but this damn green themes is just spectacular. I see me running this one for awhile thanks :no1:

razorsedge
February 8th, 2012, 09:18 PM
cant get the green theme to display the red and blue work fine though

Hi hanukun I just redownloaded it and applied the theme it's working fine, just try and redownload it :)

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Nofx1994 I am a big green fan myself I always like to do a green version if possible thanks bud lol

raogrimm
February 8th, 2012, 09:31 PM
amazing theme razor :D but a few of the files were miss named and thats why i think the theme isnt working for some of the members mainly the theme folder and visual style in the folder

razorsedge
February 8th, 2012, 10:02 PM
amazing theme razor :D but a few of the files were miss named and thats why i think the theme isnt working for some of the members mainly the theme folder and visual style in the folder

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are right thanks for pointing that out the bottomshell one I forgot to edit the names thanks for the point out of that I use the topshell myself thats why I did not catch it thanks bud I will correct the issue lol

razorsedge
February 8th, 2012, 10:11 PM
new link added theme renamed properly for anyone that had issues applying this one it's fixed :)

thanks raogrimm for pointing it out :)

raogrimm
February 8th, 2012, 10:28 PM
glad to help :D i had to figure out why it wasnt working and when i looked i saw the names were wrong and then saw someone had an issue so i thought i should put me 2 cents in

hanukun
February 9th, 2012, 01:12 AM
i redownloaded and now it works for some reason the first download must have been corrupted for some reason

hanukun
February 9th, 2012, 09:02 PM
noticed the start button looks different 52104 than in the picture.

razorsedge
February 10th, 2012, 03:30 AM
noticed the start button looks different 52104 than in the picture.

Hi hanukun ya sry for the earlier version I had a couple of the names different in the theme file from what the msstyle and and such were called so I fixed them a member here pointed it out to me :)

for your start orb ya thats the centering of your icons thats off all you have to do is right click your taskbar

click on where it says in the menu lock the taskbar, so the check mark is gone beside it, that will unlock the taskbar u will see a slider image on the taskbar then near the start orb slide that over the to right to where u want it so it shows the whole vent then just right click your taskbar again and click on lock taskbar.

Thats just that way cause of where u have your icons center too they are centered far to the left side is all :)

hanukun
February 10th, 2012, 04:37 AM
thank you took me a bit to do it but i found once i created a new toolbar it let me do it so now its displayed correctly and the theme works great..

raogrimm
February 10th, 2012, 05:04 AM
razor, for some reason it wont let me adjust the position of the start button. i see the slider and everything and have tried to move it, but it doesnt do anything. i showed the links toolbar and address toolbar to see if they would get adjusted and they did but the start button wont for some reason XD

razorsedge
February 10th, 2012, 06:11 AM
razor, for some reason it wont let me adjust the position of the start button. i see the slider and everything and have tried to move it, but it doesnt do anything. i showed the links toolbar and address toolbar to see if they would get adjusted and they did but the start button wont for some reason XD

hi raogrimm have u done the task to center the icons in your taskbar first like here in this tutorial http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/29047-Center-icons-in-taskbar

I should have mentioned that u need to do that first before u can move them :)

razorsedge
February 10th, 2012, 06:14 AM
thank you took me a bit to do it but i found once i created a new toolbar it let me do it so now its displayed correctly and the theme works great..

Hi hanukun ya sorry I just posted above here the tutorial for centering the icons in the taskbar I should have asked if you had that done first lol sry about that I am glad you got it fixed :)

Psyland20
February 10th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Thanks My Theme

Kino
February 10th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Flawless theme as alway razor!

makonochi
February 14th, 2012, 06:10 AM
sir woud you kind enough to teach me how to install this kind of theme...i ike it very much because of the color green which is my fave color...i also download it but i dont know how to install it...im sorry to tel you that i am not good is this part....pls help me....
::happy:

makonochi
February 14th, 2012, 06:12 AM
bor can u hep me how to install this theme

bigcyco1
February 14th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Hi please read these they will teach you how to apply the theme http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/31634-How-to-patch-your-theme-files-to-enable-3rd-party-themes http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/27909-How-to-Apply-Custom-Themes-in-Windows-7 http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/36046-How-to-apply-themes-that-don-t-have-installers if you still can't figure it out after reading those i will try and explain it better if possible.:Smile:

makonochi
February 14th, 2012, 09:51 AM
can you pls hep me or teach me how to install this theme i dont knowhow to install this pls help

bigcyco1
February 14th, 2012, 11:11 AM
sir woud you kind enough to teach me how to install this kind of theme...i ike it very much because of the color green which is my fave color...i also download it but i dont know how to install it...im sorry to tel you that i am not good is this part....pls help me....
::happy:

bor can u hep me how to install this theme

can you pls hep me or teach me how to install this theme i dont knowhow to install this pls helpI can try Step-1

Download Universal Theme Patcher.zip found here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/29058-Universal-ThemePatcher-by-SumoSoft and extract it
Step-2

.Open “Universal Theme Patcher” unzipped folder by right click and run as admin. there you will find “UniversalThemePatcher-x64″ and “UniversalThemePatcher-x86″. So, choose any one of those to install according to your system requirement.
Step-3

After completing installation process Universal Theme Patcher window will get open where it gives option to patch uxtheme.dll, themeui.dll and themeservice.dll files automatically by clicking on “Patch” button followed by each file, so do that to go further.

Note: If any problem occurs by patching up the files then Restore all three files to their previous state through “Restore” buttons.
Step-4

Restart your system.
Step-5

Download any third party theme for Windows 7 and unzip its folder and open it.
Step-6

Copy “.theme” file and its “theme folder to %windir%\Resources\Themes folder.
Step-7

Now, right click on Desktop click “Personalize” option, it will open Personalization where you will find your newly added third party theme, ready to apply.

Now, try it out and install any custom theme on Windows 7 system and enjoy.P.S. Once you get the theme working then download theme resource changer you can read about what it does and is for here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/31635-How-to-use-theme-resource-changer

spotnicks
February 15th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Thank you。

robj2005
May 4th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Very nice work,thank you

Letícia®
May 13th, 2012, 12:34 AM
great job "razorsedge" I loved the green.... you really have a great talent:loving::loving::flirt:

razorsedge
July 19th, 2012, 06:28 AM
links reupped and updated :)

wolfman.jam
October 26th, 2012, 01:06 AM
another truly incredible masterpiece. thank you so much for sharing this with the rest of us. i love it!!!

Rodney Slone
October 27th, 2012, 09:53 PM
looks cool

IceBabee
May 20th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Great work once again!!!!! Thank you my friend :)

superbink
May 23rd, 2013, 11:15 PM
What a cool theme thanks.

brendaswolf
June 29th, 2013, 02:33 PM
thanks for the theme love it