PDA

View Full Version : MTV Downloader

XXXxxxXXX
February 7th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Hello all,

I used the empty-V-downloader long time now, but I was a bit annoyed, that I couldn't download more then one files at once, so I wrote my own MTV-Downloader and just thought I would share it with you :smile:
It's very simple to use, just copy the URL of the MTV-Video into your clipboard, click on paste link, select a target directory and click download. The program will generate the streaming link and start rtmpdump to download the file. If you want, you could paste as many links as you want. If "Download all at once", it'll start rtmpdump as many times as links are specified, so all files are downloaded at once. If "Download Step-by-Step" is checked, it'll start rtmpdump just one time with the first link, wait until rtmpdump is closed, start it with the next link and so on. If "Download all at once" you can close the app after clicking Download, otherway it have to be open.

Make sure that rtmpdump.exe is in the same folder as MTV-Downloader.exe!

If there are any bugs, just post it here :D

I hope you like the program.

Update: The program now autimatically converts the downloaded flv-file into mp3 using ffmpeg.exe.

Again a Update: Now, ffmpeg and rtmpstream are started invisible and a progressbar is added!

Next update: now, the program can autimatically add the downloaded song to aimp3-playlist, fixed a few major bugs

P.S.: I'm sorry that I just didn't put all these features in the first version, but I'm just developing this app for my own, so everytime I use it, I find another thing that could be added/improved :D
Major Update New features:
-Completely new codebase, because the old one has had to much bugs and was quite ununderstandable for me lol
-You can choose which bitrate you prefer to download
-better progressdisplay

Update:
Now it should work with mtv.com, too...

Update for germany:
It seems like mtv completely redesigned the german site and changed a few things with streaminurl generation, so the old version won't work with the german site. This issue is now fixed.

8pecxstudios
February 7th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Nice Job Buddy Thanks For The Share:happy:

February 8th, 2012, 01:29 PM
nice job, damn nice job, thanks a lot.

XXXxxxXXX
February 8th, 2012, 02:26 PM
I'm working on an update which converts the downloaded flv-file automatically into mp3. I think I'm almost done :smile:

XXXxxxXXX
February 8th, 2012, 02:50 PM
1. post updated!

faizalotai
February 8th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Nice app bud..thanks:Peace:

XXXxxxXXX
February 8th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Thank you :happy:

XXXxxxXXX
February 8th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Again a little update :D

XXXxxxXXX
February 10th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Next update: now, the program can autimatically add the downloaded song to aimp3-playlist, fixed a few major bugs

XXXxxxXXX
February 18th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Major Update New features:
-Completely new codebase, because the old one has had to much bugs and was quite ununderstandable for me
-You can choose which bitrate you prefer to download
-better progressdisplay

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37533-MTV-Downloader#1

February 18th, 2012, 01:40 PM
i would make a suggestion when you update include the version # and date in the first post.

XXXxxxXXX
February 18th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Hmm, yeah, how I said, I'm just developing this app for myself, so there isn't really a version, I'm just packing all features in this program which I need.
I just shared it here, because I thought it may be useful for other people. And now I noticed that it doesnt't even work with mtv.com, so everybody who wants to use it have to use mtv.de...

sete
February 19th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Thank you man.: Heureux:

XXXxxxXXX
February 20th, 2012, 10:32 AM
OK, now it should work with mtv.com, too...

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37533-MTV-Downloader?p=214616#post214616

Danice
March 4th, 2012, 03:30 AM
Very useful! :) Thanks buddy :loving:

XXXxxxXXX
March 9th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Update for germany:
It seems like mtv completely redesigned the german site and changed a few things with streaminurl generation, so the old version won't work with the german site. This issue is now fixed.

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37533-MTV-Downloader/

Letícia®
March 25th, 2012, 01:05 AM
thank you "XXXXXXXXX" I will test it:tu:

mrtex666
June 5th, 2012, 02:40 AM
thanks to share with us:peace: