PDA

View Full Version : Free 3D Software To The Max

bigcyco1
February 15th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Hi everybody today i found out some great software is being offered for a limited time for free and they don't say how long it will be offered for free but i downloaded everything and it's all legit and works no tricks or catches here are the details in case anyone has trouble, number 1: you have to sign up with Daz for the newsletter to be able to download them

number 2: once you have added them to your cart and checked out, you have to go to your profile page to get to the download page... it can be a bit confusing, but worth it :)

DAZ Studio Pro was $429.95 / Now FREE

This 3D software package includes DAZ Studio Pro, a feature rich 3D figure customization, posing, and animation tool that enables anyone to create stunning digital illustrations and 3D animations. DAZ Studio Pro is the perfect tool to design unique digital art and 3D animations using virtual people, animals, props, vehicles, accessories, environments and more. Simply select your subject and/or setting, arrange accessories, setup lighting, and begin creating beautiful artwork.
Bryce 7 Pro was $249.95 / Now FREE

Bryce is an award winning, fun, feature-packed 3D modeling and animation package designed to allow new users to quickly create and render stunning 3D environments. Bryce combines exceptional power with an innovative interface for incredible ease of use. Add wildlife, people, props and more to your scenes via the DAZ Studio character plug-in in addition to terrain, water, sky, rocks, clouds, fog, vegetation, and architecture for which Bryce has long been the standard. Originally created by Eric Wenger, Kai Krause and Phil Clevenger.
Hexagon 2.5 was $149.95 / Now FREE

Hexagon delivers all the tools a graphic artist needs to create detailed 3D models ready for final render. Packed with features such as; DAZ Studio Bridge, sculpted primitives, freehand modeling brushes, micro-displacement modeling tools, comprehensive UV-mapping modules, advanced 3D paint, and instant ambient occlusion. Hexagon provides you with all the options of expensive competitor software, but at an affordable price.
3D World - CG Awards 2011 Winner
Software Innovation of the Year 2011

DAZ Studio 4 Genesis™ Figure Platform wins the 3D World CG Technology Award. The Genesis Figure was voted Software Innovation of the Year for breaking new ground and providing a clear benefit for artists in the creation or implementation of CG assets. Here the link to get all this software for free http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.daz3d.com%2Fi%2F3d%2Ffree-3d-software-overview%3Fhome_5_btn%3Dstart&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.daz3d.com%2Fi%2F3d%2Ffree-3d-software-overview&ei=d-I7T8ZjhqGIAp6Z8JMM&usg=AFQjCNGMBytFPiL7EiVhB6rLEacxJgRAOw&cad=rja enjoy!

Letícia®
February 15th, 2012, 04:45 PM
really is an Software incredible / / Thanks for the information / / information very well explained by signal:givahand::loving::girl::burns::burns:

Oshea
February 15th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the heads up, man...Im downing them now...much appreciated...

CrazySouthernBoy
February 15th, 2012, 07:59 PM
I'll have to check it out man thanks for the info on it.

8pecxstudios
February 15th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Yeah There Awesome I Have Used Them Before But Now I Have 3DS-Max & Zbrush 4 there great programs

Thanks For The Post & Info Bud:money:

Xenomorph
February 16th, 2012, 12:35 AM
Great find and post cyco,I have to give them a spin.Cheers my friend.:happy:

odinlives
February 16th, 2012, 12:54 AM
Nice find Big I downloaded it and going to give it a try.

bigcyco1
February 16th, 2012, 01:40 AM
really is an Software incredible / / Thanks for the information / / information very well explained by signal:givahand::loving::girl::burns::burns:

Thanks for the heads up, man...Im downing them now...much appreciated...

I'll have to check it out man thanks for the info on it.

Yeah There Awesome I Have Used Them Before But Now I Have 3DS-Max & Zbrush 4 there great programs

Thanks For The Post & Info Bud:money:

Great find and post cyco,I have to give them a spin.Cheers my friend.:happy:

Nice find Big I downloaded it and going to give it a try. Your all more than welcome it's my pleasure!I am having a hard time figuring out how to use this software i am so use to using photoshop these are way different :worried: but i am sure i will get the hang of it lmao

Hellcat
February 16th, 2012, 07:12 AM
:flirt: great software, I check out, thank you info Josh :tu: :happy:

designfjotten
March 17th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Your all more than welcome it's my pleasure!I am having a hard time figuring out how to use this software i am so use to using photoshop these are way different :worried: but i am sure i will get the hang of it http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_069.gif

Thanx for an awsome review and share broh :) i'm a little worried my self, cuz i have only been working with photoshop for the past 10 years :) haha..
But i'll give it a try wen its a free one :)

:peace:

Big V
March 17th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Thanks Big I'm gonna grab everything i can while it's free may take me all day to downloaded it all lmao
Looks like about 15 or 16 things are free if you browse threw the first few page of their products

bigcyco1
March 17th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Thanks Big I'm gonna grab everything i can while it's free may take me all day to downloaded it all lmao
Looks like about 15 or 16 things are free if you browse threw the first few page of their products No problem your welcome bud:Smile:

Danice
March 17th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Fantastic software :) Thanks for sharing, i'm going to check their site for more interesting stuff :)

8pecxstudios
March 17th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Yeah Thanks Heaps 3D Software Can Do Some Amazing Things Like In This Video It's Totally Wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=doJo-HCg3_A

Letícia®
March 18th, 2012, 01:36 AM
Yeah Thanks Heaps 3D Software Can Do Some Amazing Things Like In This Video It's Totally Wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=doJo-HCg3_A

really is a great video my friend / / this software is for professional:shocked: