PDA

View Full Version : Possible stolen themes

raogrimm
February 18th, 2012, 04:50 AM
Not sure if anyone knows of the site http://extremewin.blogspot.com (http://extremewin.blogspot.com/) but i just stumbled on it and saw some of the themes from this site on there. Just wanted to let someone know just in case they don't have permission to do this

8pecxstudios
February 18th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Mr Grim theme is there to http://extremewin.blogspot.com.au/2011/04/zero-g.html

raogrimm
February 18th, 2012, 02:52 PM
yeah thats the first one i noticed. i found a few others but dont remember which ones

bigcyco1
February 19th, 2012, 03:17 AM
I would say over half the themes on that site are stolen i know most the creators of those themes so when i have enough free time i will let them know thanks for info.:Smile: the hard part is getting them removed i've only had success getting mine removed by contacting the site server host and it took 2 months :unhappy:it is really best not to waste your time and just continue making great art.;)

8pecxstudios
February 19th, 2012, 07:31 AM
I would say over half the themes on that site are stolen i know most the creators of those themes so when i have enough free time i will let them know thanks for info.:Smile: the hard part is getting them removed i've only had success getting mine removed by contacting the site server host and it took 2 months :unhappy:it is really best not to waste your time and just continue making great art.;)

yeah the download links are broken due to mediafire violations but that person or persons that are that low to steal theme should found and tied to a bull bar of a 4x4 with barbwire and driven through the scrub at high speeds lol:money:

Harvey Sewdin
February 20th, 2012, 01:53 PM
This is something that can't be stopped. Only a cleansweep on the internet will do, but that is not what we want.

Lets just continue with our artistic work. I just hope that everyone respects the authors hard work.

February 20th, 2012, 02:43 PM
actually what i saw on that blog are free themes, and icons, and other free items. if they are going to be posted here, creatvx, uo, or da for free no one can cry fowl when someone post them somewhere else. as far as i am concerned as long as the creators get proper credit let peeps post the work wherever they want. all it does it make peeps want to know what site to goto to get more.

raogrimm
February 20th, 2012, 02:59 PM
my thing is though that when i looked through some of the themes i did not see the proper credit unless i was just overlooking where the credit was given. and i am not trying to rat anyone out here but at the same time i prefer that the artists here are given the proper credit and also that this site is properly credited for the great art, time, and effort put into those themes

serschik
February 20th, 2012, 03:27 PM
you can call it a problem, the entire Internet is overloaded robots from Virtual Customs,I can not even walk my work made ​​for Virtual Customs! on some pages I try to make them pay attention to the things to delete or to ask permission from Virtual Customs!But that's all just waste of time :superman: