PDA

View Full Version : HUD LAUNCH

Pages : 1 [2]

Intershield
August 8th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Windows Restore is enabled. On all my drives. I tryed installing the UI a few times, it created about 6 or so save points for restore from multiple install attempts. I tryed it after diabling restore and it fails the same way.

I'm stumped

Intershield
August 8th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Ok after reading Grims post I figured it out. It seems that the installer was hanging up on the hardware DEP protections within windows. I made a exception for the installer Package "HUD LAUNCH x64" and it installed fine.

My desktop now looks fantastic! And thank you for your support! I doubt that I would have thought to check that DEP and adjust the UAC control unless I read how it was installing.

One question though. What is the difference between the (Top Shell) and (regular) themes?

Thank you Grim! keep up the good work!

Mr GRiM
August 8th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Ok after reading Grims post I figured it out. It seems that the installer was hanging up on the hardware DEP protections within windows. I made a exception for the installer Package "HUD LAUNCH x64" and it installed fine.

My desktop now looks fantastic! And thank you for your support! I doubt that I would have thought to check that DEP and adjust the UAC control unless I read how it was installing.

One question though. What is the difference between the (Top Shell) and (regular) themes?

Thank you Grim! keep up the good work!

Glad you got it sorted, the only difference is the topshell theme is meant for use when using the details pane on the top instead of the bottom, there is just that one image that I made up the other way so it looks better when used at the top, you can get the details pane at the top by using the topshell 7tsp extras pack.

Intershield
August 8th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Is it possable to check the link or repost the file for the internet explorer forward and back buttons? The link is broken to download those extras.

mohamed4
August 8th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Thank you very much effort Raúaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :happy:

blackroses
August 24th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Hey there!

Just bought and installed the theme and everythings fine.
But at the preview there is transperent bakground when folders are open.
But not on my pc. Have i done something wrong or what?

Hope you understands what i mean.

But thx anyways for your awesome theme MR GRiM!!

peter.pan
August 24th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Hey there!

Just bought and installed the theme and everythings fine.
But at the preview there is transparent bakground when folders are open.
But not on my pc. Have i done something wrong or what?

Hope you understands what i mean.

But thx anyways for your awesome theme MR GRiM!!

Just use black glass...then it will be transparent:Peace:

blackroses
August 25th, 2012, 12:03 AM
What i meant was this

But it isn´t transperent on my pc. Something i need to do to get that?

8pecxstudios
August 25th, 2012, 12:10 AM
What i meant was this

But it isn´t transperent on my pc. Something i need to do to get that?

Hi Bud Here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/29121-Full-Glass

Grab That App Its To Make Explorer Transparent Its Called FUll Glass

hope that helps:happy:

blackroses
August 25th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Thx! Thats what it was :D

But the file is invalid or link broken. :/

//Edit

Google is your friend! :D

http://phantommenace2020.deviantart.com/art/full-glass-149998657

peter.pan
August 25th, 2012, 01:40 AM
Full Glass is ok but Black glass is better..it loads at startup and you can add programs:Peace:..

pijatron
September 5th, 2012, 11:29 PM
well i just bought it and all i can say is god dam sir you have deff outdone yourself again..
im so looking forward to purchasing more of your outstanding work.
thank you thank you
keep it up
oh and i allmost forgot ,,
i was wondering if you could do a gun lovers windows thheme.
i collect small arms and my fav is the 1911 pistol.
prolly the most favorited pistol in the world.used by our troops for god knows how long.
if you could do a premium theme with those specs i would be the first one to buy it.
thanks mr grim you rock.

JSLimaSilva
September 15th, 2012, 06:45 PM
amazing.. very crazy bro

Gorilla
September 19th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Thanks

nirvanastarr
September 20th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Awesome!

sorasora
October 24th, 2012, 12:23 PM
help, my google chrome theme didnt change when i installed the HUD launch. it is still the default google chrome theme. :(

Mr GRiM
October 24th, 2012, 12:37 PM
help, my google chrome theme didnt change when i installed the HUD launch. it is still the default google chrome theme. :(

It will not change the theme in Chrome, only the window frames.

sorasora
October 24th, 2012, 05:52 PM
It will not change the theme in Chrome, only the window frames.

thank you for the quick reply.

the problem is that it did not change the window frames. it is still the default windows window frame. but that was just in google chrome only. any help sir?

Mr GRiM
October 24th, 2012, 06:35 PM
thank you for the quick reply.

the problem is that it did not change the window frames. it is still the default windows window frame. but that was just in google chrome only. any help sir?
Are you sure Chrome was using the default theme and not a custom one, the custom themes for Chrome change the frames as well.

sorasora
October 24th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Are you sure Chrome was using the default theme and not a custom one, the custom themes for Chrome change the frames as well.

yes im using a default theme and not a custom one. can you please help me with that? or maybe can you make a .crx file for google chrome so that i could just install it in chrome? of course im talking about a .crx file with a HUD Launch window frame.

Note: i already uninstalled and reinstalled chrome and the HUD Launch theme several times but still my google chrome is still at it's default window frame.

thanks for your help.

Mr GRiM
October 24th, 2012, 10:06 PM
yes im using a default theme and not a custom one. can you please help me with that? or maybe can you make a .crx file for google chrome so that i could just install it in chrome? of course im talking about a .crx file with a HUD Launch window frame.

Note: i already uninstalled and reinstalled chrome and the HUD Launch theme several times but still my google chrome is still at it's default window frame.

thanks for your help.

Can you please post a screen showing how it looks with the HUD theme enabled?

sorasora
October 25th, 2012, 04:18 AM
Can you please post a screen showing how it looks with the HUD theme enabled?

here it is:

as you can see, my utorrent window on the left has the HUD Launch window frame but my google chrome window on the right is still at it's default window frame.

thanks for helping!

Mr GRiM
October 25th, 2012, 04:48 AM
That is not the default frame for Chrome, you are using a Chrome Theme, go to your settings and reset the theme to default.

sorasora
October 27th, 2012, 02:25 PM
That is not the default frame for Chrome, you are using a Chrome Theme, go to your settings and reset the theme to default.

yes sir it is a default chrome theme. really sir, it is. i cant restore it back because it is already the default chrome theme. believe me sir. can you help me with that?

Mr GRiM
October 28th, 2012, 03:31 PM
yes sir it is a default chrome theme. really sir, it is. i cant restore it back because it is already the default chrome theme. believe me sir. can you help me with that?

OK I figured out your problem, you do not have aero enabled or you selected the HUD Launch Basic theme, with aero turned off Chrome uses it's own skin, I guess they decided that the MS basic style looked to ugly, so the only way you will be able to change the frames to match Hud is to enable aero, by the way I also see you are not using a paid version of Hud Launch, so your lucky I am even helping you at all.

Penetrador
November 11th, 2012, 12:17 AM
hello grim
first of all nice work in all hud themes m8,
just a question its possible to add color like in apocalipse theme in laucher?
like the example i put under when you open my computer the letters of the drives whit the same color.

best regards m8

Penetrador
November 12th, 2012, 12:14 AM
hello
ok i alredy change it

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Details > Details Text​

dethmine00
November 25th, 2012, 01:56 PM
nice themes sir :)

IceBabee
December 10th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Just wanted to say that after using this theme for awhile......I LOVE IT! I just love everything about it.Thank you so much for all your hard work and talent that you have put into this theme!:givahand::beautiful:

alaingg
December 12th, 2012, 02:58 AM
Cool , verry good :fu:

punisherx
March 14th, 2013, 07:02 PM
mr grim the legend :)
as always you dont stop amazing me with your awesome creative minds :)
ty for this work and you time :) applause

nano_alcon
March 17th, 2013, 05:13 PM
bestial contribution
thank you very much sir
his creations are a gem masterpiece thanks

poweredbyostx
April 3rd, 2013, 09:53 PM
Best Theme ever...

beagleman1701
June 4th, 2013, 04:38 AM
love this theme really buy all the hud series they are fantastic. im addicted.

poweredbyostx
September 12th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Awesome theme,great work

Rz_7
December 27th, 2013, 04:15 AM
pleeease, make this for 8.1!!! :greedy:

sidekick
January 1st, 2014, 03:56 PM
wauw, great, thx

seangamer
January 4th, 2014, 05:33 AM
awesome theme mate :) good job daman

mattmurdock
January 5th, 2014, 01:06 PM
this is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............

Krimian
February 25th, 2014, 12:22 AM
I just had to reinstall this theme and I can't get the taskbar nor any of the windows to have the theme.
http://puu.sh/79qkt.png

Any help?

XxHackThisxX
February 25th, 2014, 02:00 AM
I just had to reinstall this theme and I can't get the taskbar nor any of the windows to have the theme.
http://puu.sh/79qkt.png

Any help?

Did you patch your system using universal theme patcher?

Krimian
February 25th, 2014, 02:27 AM
Did you patch your system using universal theme patcher?

Yeah I've done the exact same install method as I did when I first purchased, Not a single thing I have done different this time around.

XxHackThisxX
February 25th, 2014, 02:41 AM
[QUOTE=Krimian;289019]Yeah I've done the exact same install method as I did when I first purchased, Not a single thing I have done different this time around.[/QUO

Uninstall the hudlaunch theme.Revert back to windows default theme.Run sfc /scannow in your commmand prompt.when it is finished,reboot.when you get back to your desktop,patch your system using universal theme patcher.After that,install "theme resource changer".reboot your sytstem.Now install the new theme.You might have to reboot once more after it is installed.What version of windows are you running?

Krimian
February 25th, 2014, 03:44 AM
[QUOTE=Krimian;289019]Yeah I've done the exact same install method as I did when I first purchased, Not a single thing I have done different this time around.[/QUO

Uninstall the hudlaunch theme.Revert back to windows default theme.Run sfc /scannow in your commmand prompt.when it is finished,reboot.when you get back to your desktop,patch your system using universal theme patcher.After that,install "theme resource changer".reboot your sytstem.Now install the new theme.You might have to reboot once more after it is installed.What version of windows are you running?

Okay after following those steps it decides to work, the theme resource changer is already built into the installer but I used one from these forums instead and that may have done it.

Thanks!

XxHackThisxX
February 25th, 2014, 03:47 AM
[QUOTE=XxHackThisxX;289020]

Okay after following those steps it decides to work, the theme resource changer is already built into the installer but I used one from these forums instead and that may have done it.

Thanks!

you are welcome my friend.Glad it is working.it is an awesome theme!!

Krimian
February 25th, 2014, 04:01 AM
[QUOTE=Krimian;289028]

you are welcome my friend.Glad it is working.it is an awesome theme!!

Indeed, been using it for three years so was upset the taskbar part wasn't working.

Oh well thanks again :D

XxHackThisxX
February 25th, 2014, 04:05 AM
[QUOTE=XxHackThisxX;289029]

Indeed, been using it for three years so was upset the taskbar part wasn't working.

Oh well thanks again :D

I was using the hud launch till they came out with the hud machine.Im ah fan of green.It looks awesome on my desktop :)

mattmurdock
February 26th, 2014, 04:20 AM
evrythin's comin' in HOT....thanks for this

breakdown234
June 27th, 2014, 08:49 PM
so ive tried this on several new installed pcs with the most recent w7 x64 updates , and both x86 and x64 of Universal Theme Patcher 1.5.0.22 has patched all ux files , as well have i installed theme resource changer x64 1.0 , anyone got a solution to fixin the messed up transparency and offset issue with the startmenu heres a pic , this has been taken directly above the taskbar , ive used a bright background to make it apparent whats wrong

Aries
June 27th, 2014, 11:03 PM
so ive tried this on several new installed pcs with the most recent w7 x64 updates , and both x86 and x64 of Universal Theme Patcher 1.5.0.22 has patched all ux files , as well have i installed theme resource changer x64 1.0 , anyone got a solution to fixin the messed up transparency and offset issue with the startmenu heres a pic , this has been taken directly above the taskbar , ive used a bright background to make it apparent whats wrong

As far as the transparency,im not sure what your problem is,however,as far as the alignment,i had that same problem on windows 7 x64 bit.Im not sure if this is your same problem or not.But here was mine.I usually do not use "windows search".so i had turned it off and unchecked it in control panel/programs/programs and features/turn windows features on or off. When i went in and rechecked it,then rebooted,it solved the issue.I just disabled windows search through control panel/services.Hope this somewhat helps.

gor17981
June 28th, 2014, 07:30 AM

Something looks wrong with your display there, the shadows round the frame and along the bottom should not be like that.
Also i can see the top of the taskbar there look way to low below the start menu.
Is that a modified version of HUD launch?

Aries
June 28th, 2014, 02:44 PM
I have recreated your same problem as you see in the pics below.the first pic is with windows search disabled,the second is with it enabled.like i said,i dont know if this is your same problem,but it was mine.goodluck.

p.s....remember you must enable it through control panel/programs/programs and features/turn windows features on or off.you can disable it through administrative services in your control panel.

Lamia
June 28th, 2014, 02:48 PM
I have recreated your same problem as you see in the pics below.the first pic is with windows search disabled,the second is with it enabled.like i said,i dont know if this is your same problem,but it was mine.goodluck.
It must be something from your end mate, cause i remember when i was on windows 7 i had search disabled also but there was no mistakes with any theme. Try sfc/ scannow and start everything clean maybe something is wrong with your registry or system!:peace:

Aries
June 28th, 2014, 02:54 PM
having it disabled through administrative services and through control panel/all programs/programs,turn features on or off are 2 different things.I can disable it through administrative services which have no effect.But if i actually uninstall it through the control panel then you are actually removing it fron the start menu therefore causing a misalignment.I just recreated it.Like i said,it may not be the same issue,but it was mine and that was with a fresh install.There is nothing wrong with my configuration,i need not run sfc.However he may have to.

breakdown234
June 28th, 2014, 03:21 PM
this has NOTHING to do with sfc/scannow or such , the tip from Aries absolutely worked he was right about this issue , i always disable it out of security reasons , so i reennabled windows search in programs that did the trick , hell yeah!!! btw hes right disabling windows search in programs removes the search entry from the menu messing up the transparency and thus the layout , you can still disable it in services completely thou without it affecting the startmenu layout ,this should be stickied! not even Grim knew about this issue and had no idea how to fix it , excellent!

I./KG40_Razor
July 6th, 2014, 10:19 AM
I have the same issue in "HUD Evolution". Disabling windows search in "you can disable it through administrative services in your control panel" does nothing but disables indexing. I still have that ugly search windows everywhere and search results with search history as well. I'd like to ask Mr. Grim to make a fix for "Start menu" with Windows Search disabled for all his themes.

foufana
August 15th, 2014, 11:45 PM
thank you very much i m still searching for it

checklogin
August 20th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Awesome theme, thanks Mr Grim.

Shame this colour doesn't come in the Machine Series. (4)

ShadowNinga3
November 27th, 2014, 07:11 PM
Beautiful theme! Thanks for posting.

Th3ur
January 25th, 2015, 01:43 PM
Very nice theme ! Exactly what I was looking for. Worth the buy :)

Mr GRiM
June 8th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Now Free!! :money:

roywans
May 13th, 2018, 02:20 AM
make for windows 10 pls!! love ur work grim:superman:

Dark Knight
May 13th, 2018, 12:10 PM
make for windows 10 pls!! love ur work grim:superman:

Already done, just takes a little effort to look ....... http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/77763-HUD-Machine-Launch-for-Windows-10-Creators-Update

roywans
May 13th, 2018, 01:48 PM
TQVM boss

LIGHTHOUSE
March 19th, 2019, 05:34 PM
-Скажите, как аккуратно отключить тему «HUD LAUNCH Premium Theme». Или где купить полную версию ... Пожалуйста:laughing:

-Tell me how to gently turn off the HUD LAUNCH Premium Theme. Or where to buy the full version ... Please :laughing: