PDA

View Full Version : HUD LAUNCH

Pages : [1] 2

Mr GRiM
February 19th, 2012, 03:46 AM
PROUDLY PRESENTING FOR WINDOWS 7......

VOshzBnKreI

The HUD LAUNCH theme is finally here and there are many new changes to the theme as well as a new icon set to match, this theme is not just a simple recolor, nearly everything has been changed and completely redesigned to produce an original creation that is a truly remarkable theme, the same goes for the icons, every icon has been recreated and tweaked so that the colours match the style perfectly and allot of the icons were designed again from scratch.

Every effort was made to make sure every part of this theme is fully usable and has been extensively tested to make sure you are getting the best product possible.

If you are not satisfied or find a problem that needs fixing please let me know and I will do my best to fix your problem.

The theme comes in 2 parts, you can purchase just the theme from the VC Shop, which comes with an easy to use installer that also includes a new logon screen and Theme Resource Changer to change the Start Button, Explorer navigation buttons and Control Panel Navigation panes.

The second part of the theme is posted here for free download and will require 7tsp to install, the second part of the theme includes all the icons, windows media player skin, Task Manager mod and many other changes.

The HUD LAUNCH theme extras can be installed or uninstalled using 7tsp found here (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28733-Tool-Se7en-Theme-Source-patcher-v0.3-Build-3003?p=164065&viewfull=1#post164065)

For a Tutorial on how to use 7tsp have a look here (http://www.xptsp.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=80)

Features:

There are 4 styles to chose from, 2 for the bottom details pane position (default) and 2 for the top details pane position, there is an aero and a basic style for both, The basic styles are also fully skinned and worth taking a look at and some people may even prefer it.

:bulletred: HUD LAUNCH Theme
:bulletred: HUD LAUNCH Basic Theme
:bulletred: HUD LAUNCH Topshell Theme
:bulletred: HUD LAUNCH Topshell Basic Theme
:bulletred: HUD LAUNCH Icons
:bulletred: 3 Wallpapers (Thanks to Submicron)
:bulletred: System Clock
:bulletred: Shell32 Control panel images
:bulletred: LAUNCH Cursors
:bulletred: HUD Sound Scheme
:bulletred: System Properties Logo
:bulletred: Getting Started top Pane
:bulletred: Games Menu Preview Pane
:bulletred: New WEI index images with square borders
:bulletred: wmploc (Windows Media Player) Skin/Mod
:bulletred: New Fonts Eurostile, Unsteady Oversteer and Vibrocentric
:bulletred: Theme Resource Changer
:bulletred: And much more!!

I would also like to add a big thanks to submicron (http://submicron.deviantart.com/) for his permission to include his great wallpaper Injected Lapis Injected Lapis coloured Orange (http://submicron.deviantart.com/art/Injected-Lapis-162343801?q=gallery%3Asubmicron%2F8418615&qo=97)http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/150/i/2010/119/7/0/Injected_Lapis_by_submicron.jpg (http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/150/i/2010/119/7/0/Injected_Lapis_by_submicron.jpg)

This theme is available for purchase only in our VC Shop for a price of only $3.95 US (http://virtualcustoms.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=16)

Download FREE 7tsp icons and extras from Mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?hdc6ll7f4xrji

Mirror

download

(Please ensure you have restored all your system files before installing the new one and although 7tsp does create a restore point it's still probably best to manually create one yourself beforehand.)

When using the 7tsp installer with the theme extras it will not replace any system files, it will only add the modifications to your existing files and at the same time make backups of your files, so if you do have some mods already it should not effect those, unless one of the mods you have is one of the things listed above.

Theme Installs and the Theme Pack Extras were tested on my x86 VM and my main x64 Windows 7 Ultimate machine and both installed without any problems.

Additional Theme Extras

AIMP 3 Skin By Gor

WINRAR Skin By Gor

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=52299&d=1329653602

Object Dock by Twizz

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=52399&d=1329886549

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37783-HUD-Launch-V1-Tab-Docks?p=216150#post216150

MUI Side Images By Gor

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=52413&d=1329951419

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37793-Launch-MUI-Side-Images/page2

Desktop Gadgets by Pats

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=53226&stc=1&d=1331670284

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37829-Hud-Launch-Gadgets

Important! YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST!

You must enable the use of custom themes by patching your system with Universal Theme Patcher
Universal Theme Patcher (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/27909-How-to-Apply-Custom-Themes-in-Windows-7)

If you install the 7tsp theme extras and find you have lost your sound or if you are using a Creative Sound Card you will need to use Restore on 7tsp and then remove the pack from 7tsp, then open the 7-zip archive and in the resource folder you will see shell32.dll.res, you need to delete that file and then repack the theme pack using 7-Zip again, then load it into 7tsp again and reinstall it.

For some reason Creative sound cards do not like any changes to the shell32.dll and there is no way to get around that, the only thing that you will miss out on will be a few icons and the copy delete animation mod, nothing major and you will still have a great experience without them.

Important Update!

The installers for the Launch theme are now fixed and will now install Theme Resource Changer and the fonts, if you have problems with the start buttons and navigation buttons not showing then please download the theme again from the shop.

To download the theme again from the shop go to My Account at the top of the page, then select VIEW on the previous orders section then click on the download link.

Sorry for the inconvenience, this was my fault for not fully testing my installers after I altered some of the code

zadar023
February 19th, 2012, 04:37 AM
outside work Mr.Grim...I want to say is more than ART....thanks

bdubs4200
February 19th, 2012, 04:52 AM
:shocked:holy shit-o ..... need to get home now !!!!!

bphlpt
February 19th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Many Thanks Mr. Grim!

Cheers and Regards

Ryan_Se7en
February 19th, 2012, 04:55 AM
just bought it
I'm liking it very much

February 19th, 2012, 05:00 AM
argghhhh the great themes 2012, great work mr. grim

Oshea
February 19th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Ridiculously cool, MrGrim...holy sh*t....

Virtu
February 19th, 2012, 05:03 AM
This is an awesome theme - look forward to the red version.

fibonacci94
February 19th, 2012, 05:40 AM
You are Legend Mr.Grim :Smile: This Is Awesome. :happy:

Mr GRiM
February 19th, 2012, 05:52 AM
Thanks guys, sorry it took so long but I think it was worth the wait :smile:

faizalotai
February 19th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Very good artwork from you Mark...the details are ridiculous :shocked:

8pecxstudios
February 19th, 2012, 07:26 AM
MR Grim

3 words

(TOTALLY FREAKIN AWESOME)

2 words

(WICKED VIDEO)

:money::greedy::happy:

tesacounpedo
February 19th, 2012, 07:30 AM
very nice master of themes thanks and jood job

glassyeyed
February 19th, 2012, 07:40 AM
This is the 2nd HUD theme I have purchased in the last month and the best so far, Excellent theme MrGrim.

energetika
February 19th, 2012, 07:46 AM
:happy: Thanks Mr. Grim!

dafmat71
February 19th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Not my style, but i must admit that it's a great work!! ;)

cybacreep
February 19th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Very nice :happy:

pats
February 19th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Thank you Mr GRIM for putting a bit of color and joy for the countless hours we spend in front of computer screen !!!

:smile:

Nachway
February 19th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Grim, it's just a terrific theme is a true masterpiece that I've ever seen, professional approach to every detail, with so many wonderful additions to make the theme is fantastic, and I want to thank Gor for a stunning Aimp3 skin that is also created at the highest level of quality and convenience, just grade. A thousand times thank you guys for these great masterpieceshttp://i5.pixs.ru/storage/1/1/6/thankyou2g_3700345_4063116.gif (http://pixs.ru/?r=4063116)
:givahand:

gor17981
February 19th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Mr Grim you outdid your self on this one, it is absolutly gorgeous, The orange and black work well together amazingly , great work man, :Smile:

serschik
February 19th, 2012, 11:07 AM
awesome theme Mark,thanks for your work!:Smile:

Letícia®
February 19th, 2012, 11:18 AM
fantastic "Grim" theme impeccable / / your talent is indisputable / / thank you:givahand::love::girl::love::burns::burns:

Psyland20
February 19th, 2012, 11:51 AM
FANTASTIC THEME Mr GRiM:happy: :cool2:

Dijamant
February 19th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Verry Nice, Thanks Mr Grim:superman:

Danice
February 19th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Masterpiece theme! Very awesome work on the theme Mr Grim!

NAHOM
February 19th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Now I run to the store thanks Mark :Smile:

diesel1974
February 19th, 2012, 04:48 PM
thanks alot mr. grim... love it

Hellcat
February 19th, 2012, 05:47 PM
:flirt: master work as always, beautiful,all the details work out, :iluvu: Hud theme series simply amazing :loving:
thank you Mark :tu:

Ariess Ibrahim
February 19th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Wow! It's look fantastic Mr.Grim! HUD LAUNCH look awesome! Thank you and great work Mr.Grim:Peace:

CrazySouthernBoy
February 19th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Nice Theme Grim another badass theme.

skull1959
February 19th, 2012, 07:23 PM
CrazySouthernBoy got it on the Nose Mark Badass Theme Bud badass.
congratulations Bud.

Kino
February 19th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Lookin' pretty slick mr grim!
great job :Smile:

Mr GRiM
February 19th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Thanks for all of your kind comments guys, I really do appreciate it and it is the reason I keep making these great themes for you all :smile:

fuaoc
February 20th, 2012, 12:15 AM
i like very good

Fear
February 20th, 2012, 01:55 AM
About to buy this! This looks amazing Grim!! Great work!:money:

breakdown234
February 20th, 2012, 01:26 PM
+1 this!!
i too would love a red version of this wich would make it an improved version over the old red hud :Smile:

nice work grim most epic as usual , you cant be beat :shocked:

Harvey Sewdin
February 20th, 2012, 01:49 PM
:shocked::shocked::shocked: DAMN IT GRIM, THIS IS AWESOME.

You did a damn good job again. All the details, just outstanding.

Master work. :smile:

Krimian
February 20th, 2012, 09:20 PM
It looks so damn awesome, Good work! no, infact! AMAZING WORK :D

twizzz
February 21st, 2012, 01:15 AM
Killer theme bud.. Nice work all the way around on this one.. :cheeky:

jkd
February 21st, 2012, 12:27 PM
What a amazing looking theme, i will be purchasing this definitely. Thanks.

HammerJack
February 21st, 2012, 01:12 PM
Congrats on your new work.. Looks and sounds like another masterpiece.. Thanks for sharing here and may this bring you much success..

pieisgood
February 22nd, 2012, 05:18 AM
Very nice theme Grim. I'm loving it!

Now I just need to find a firefox theme to match it :)

breakdown234
February 22nd, 2012, 12:09 PM
got a little problem hope someone can help me out i cant for the love of god change the sidepanel its always default blue same for the control panel upper panel its default blue too , and as youve seen the search and refresh icons are the default too , still got my old back and forward buttons too , ive used 64bit topshell icon package with 7tsp and the topshell aero version of the theme not basic , running w7x64 ultimate sp1 and latest updates, ive even tried with doing a complete system files restore to default per 7tsp and reapply all the 3rd mod support patches and patch all system files again , still no luck same issues , here check it out -.-' :

p.s: id love to have the wifi signal and action center icon customized too if possible

and i found a glitch in the startmenu when youre scrolled to the bottom of the programs list and switch between programs and startmenu list it shows a transparent bar for a sec , hope this helps

Mr GRiM
February 22nd, 2012, 02:34 PM
got a little problem hope someone can help me out i cant for the love of god change the sidepanel its always default blue same for the control panel upper panel its default blue too , and as youve seen the search and refresh icons are the default too , still got my old back and forward buttons too , ive used 64bit topshell icon package with 7tsp and the topshell aero version of the theme not basic , running w7x64 ultimate sp1 and latest updates, ive even tried with doing a complete system files restore to default per 7tsp and reapply all the 3rd mod support patches and patch all system files again , still no luck same issues , here check it out -.-' :

p.s: id love to have the wifi signal and action center icon customized too if possible

and i found a glitch in the startmenu when youre scrolled to the bottom of the programs list and switch between programs and startmenu list it shows a transparent bar for a sec , hope this helps

When you apply my other themes do the side panels change?

breakdown234
February 22nd, 2012, 02:39 PM
nope , sadly not :crying:

Mr GRiM
February 22nd, 2012, 02:43 PM
When you used the installer did you install all the optional extras?

Big V
February 22nd, 2012, 02:44 PM
have you ever used any other program to change it before

breakdown234
February 22nd, 2012, 02:50 PM
as ive said i even did a complete system files restore and that didnt change the aforementioned issues :crying:

and yes ive completely installed the 64bit version installer of hud launch

Mr GRiM
February 22nd, 2012, 02:59 PM
OK well if you want I can have a look on Team viewer and see where you may be going wrong, send me a PM if you want me take a look.

fibonacci94
February 22nd, 2012, 03:06 PM
Hello bud, try install Theme resource changer.

Mr GRiM
February 22nd, 2012, 03:08 PM
Hello bud, try install Theme resource changer.

Theme Resource changer is installed with the theme that was why I asked if he installed everything in the theme installer and he said he has

breakdown234
February 22nd, 2012, 03:11 PM
nope still the same issue arghhh!!! , i have an idea , anyone with 64bit ultimate please upload theyre system files that has to work , i mean all this and still the same , :anger:.....:crying:

Mr GRiM
February 22nd, 2012, 03:13 PM
install team viewer and I will help you

fibonacci94
February 22nd, 2012, 03:30 PM
Theme Resource changer is installed with the theme that was why I asked if he installed everything in the theme installer and he said he has

Yeah i know grim. but i had the same issue when i installed dreamscene on my loptop. then i re installed the theme resource changer and its work fine .

XXXxxxXXX
February 22nd, 2012, 03:35 PM
breakdown234
I think your problem is, that for every explorerwindow a new process is started. Then theme resource changer doesn't work correctly.
To solve the issue, start the explorer, press "ALT", click Extras > Folderoptions > View and uncheck "start folderwindow in a separate process" or something like that. Then click OK, restart explorer.exe and your problem should be solved.

Mr GRiM
February 22nd, 2012, 03:37 PM
I was going to check that out on team viewer with him but his connection was too slow and dropped out :(

Mr GRiM
February 22nd, 2012, 03:59 PM
breakdown234
I think your problem is, that for every explorerwindow a new process is started. Then theme resource changer doesn't work correctly.
To solve the issue, start the explorer, press "ALT", click Extras > Folderoptions > View and uncheck "start folderwindow in a separate process" or something like that. Then click OK, restart explorer.exe and your problem should be solved.

Yep it was as we thought, it's all good now :smile:

lucius261
February 22nd, 2012, 05:04 PM
Wow, this is the first theme I have ever bought and I am in love with it! :D
Great job on this.

breakdown234
February 22nd, 2012, 05:43 PM
yep it was da fudgin launch windows in seperate process , that somehow dont play all to well with the customization together itd seem lols , grim saved the day as usual , what would we do without him , matter of fact i dont wanna imagine how horrible my os would look like without his skillz :happy:

p.s: and yes ive been running around with half customized themes ever since i unknowingly activated a process that messes with custom themes aka with theme resource changer lols

update : after doing abit more testing ive found out 2 more things that mess with the customization aka theme resource changer bugs, first one is restore open windows on restart and the second one is changing the default windows explorer startup folder, something tells me all those have to do with the same thing , perhaps the dev of theme resource changer needs to make an update :Smile:

rossallen
February 24th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Solid Gold Mr Grim,nice work:daman:

Russia-58
February 24th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Thank you, very nice! :)

Krimian
February 25th, 2012, 07:00 PM
I cannot get the start menu orb to appear.

I can change to anything else but I cannot locate the one for this theme.....

Any ideas?

Mr GRiM
February 25th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Did you select yes to install it as well as Theme Resource Changer when you installed the theme?

Krimian
February 25th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Did you select yes to install it as well as Theme Resource Changer when you installed the theme?

Yes I selected it but it didn't change...

Could I not just get the individual bmp file for it?

Mr GRiM
February 25th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Sorry no I don't give out resources for the premium themes, just try reinstalling the theme and make sure you select yes to all the options, another thing to look at is your DPI settings, you should have it set to 100%, if not that could cause the start button not to show as there are different start buttons for different DPI settings and I have not done ones for those DPI.

gor17981
February 25th, 2012, 08:26 PM
I cannot get the start menu orb to appear.

I can change to anything else but I cannot locate the one for this theme.....

Any ideas?

Have you used any kind of start orb changer?

Krimian
February 25th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Sorry no I don't give out resources for the premium themes, just try reinstalling the theme and make sure you select yes to all the options, another thing to look at is your DPI settings, you should have it set to 100%, if not that could cause the start button not to show as there are different start buttons for different DPI settings and I have not done ones for those DPI.

I shall give it a go then :)

Ryan_Se7en
February 26th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Is it possible for anyone help me making an icon for Google Chrome with the same color as the Icon pack in this theme?

twizzz
February 26th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Is it possible for anyone help me making an icon for Google Chrome with the same color as the Icon pack in this theme?
Something like that?

fibonacci94
February 26th, 2012, 05:23 AM
Can u make that on .ico format? please :smile:

twizzz
February 26th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Can u make that on .ico format? please :smile:
Sure here you go..

fibonacci94
February 26th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Thank you Twizz :smile:

RCDawg85
February 26th, 2012, 07:00 AM
I love the Orange HUD theme. The only thing I really don't like is that text boxes and text areas are dark gray...especially when I'm on Facebook and the search bar at the top is really dark grey.

Mr GRiM
February 26th, 2012, 07:56 AM
yes that's true but you will also find that the text is light for most of those boxes and that's why I have to make them grey, sadly it's not that easy to make dark themes that are compatible with everything and there are some trade offs as a result.

RCDawg85
February 26th, 2012, 08:41 AM
That Google Chrome icon is sweet. Does anyone know how to change the taskbar icon for that? I changed the Google Chrome icon itself, but when I open the program, it reverts back to the ugly red/yellow/green icon on the taskbar.

I know you did it for Firefox...it is a theme-specific thing that I can't change?

JohnDay
February 26th, 2012, 08:55 AM
@RCDawg85 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php?u=156399) If you are using firefox or chrome and want to customize webistes like facebook and others of the like you could give Stylish a try http://userstyles.org/, That way you can customise Facebook and its text and boxes. Also syles for google, youtube and others of the like. And if you are any good at HTML you can create your own styles for them. It basicaly overides the style set by the website with your own custom design.

SevenVirtues
February 26th, 2012, 11:35 AM
I'd love it if one of you genius' made a firefox theme to go with this.

SevenVirtues
February 26th, 2012, 11:37 AM
I love this theme, my only complaint is that I cant read the text I'm typing on things like Word and Notepad.

Ryan_Se7en
February 26th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Something like that?
that would be perfect twizz. Thank a lot
I wonder why Mark didnt include it in the package

Mr GRiM
February 26th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Here is another one I found that I recolored

Mr GRiM
February 26th, 2012, 01:48 PM
I love this theme, my only complaint is that I cant read the text I'm typing on things like Word and Notepad.

I find it hard to believe that you can not read the text in word and notepad, I can see the text just fine as in the example.

SevenVirtues
February 26th, 2012, 02:17 PM
I find it hard to believe that you can not read the text in word and notepad, I can see the text just fine as in the example. I can read it too, but when I'm using my laptop in a brightly lit area or writing a word doc it's not easy to read. Maybe you could make the background colour slightly darker - so the colours are the same as when you're writing a post on this forum

SevenVirtues
February 26th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I cannot get the start menu orb to appear. I can change to anything else but I cannot locate the one for this theme..... Any ideas? I had this too, if you install Theme Resource Changer manually it fixes it.

fibonacci94
February 26th, 2012, 02:20 PM
I find it hard to believe that you can not read the text in word and notepad, I can see the text just fine as in the example.

LOL :laughing:

Mr GRiM
February 26th, 2012, 04:28 PM
I can read it too, but when I'm using my laptop in a brightly lit area or writing a word doc it's not easy to read. Maybe you could make the background colour slightly darker - so the colours are the same as when you're writing a post on this forum

Try this, unzip it and put it in C:\Windows\Resources\Themes and then apply it in your personalize menu, it's going to mess up the theme a little bit but you can use it for when you need to do work in documents.

twizzz
February 26th, 2012, 05:31 PM
That Google Chrome icon is sweet. Does anyone know how to change the taskbar icon for that? I changed the Google Chrome icon itself, but when I open the program, it reverts back to the ugly red/yellow/green icon on the taskbar.

I know you did it for Firefox...it is a theme-specific thing that I can't change?
Dont know if your pinning it to the taskbar or not ... I do know that issue and the only way i know to do it is .. When you apply your icon change dont close Properties menu out leave it open... From there go to Chrome via the start menu.. Right click on the application and pin to taskbar should be listed.. It will pin it to your taskbar with the new icon... Close the Properties menu and your done..

Ryan_Se7en
February 26th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Try this, unzip it and put it in C:\Windows\Resources\Themes and then apply it in your personalize menu, it's going to mess up the theme a little bit but you can use it for when you need to do work in documents.
I think it is doing fine. I'm testing it for a while and see no problem. Thanks Grim. I think you should include it in the next theme you do
The Placebo Knitsch Object is also a dark theme but has white background for word, powerpoint, and excel. It has no problem, and the one you just make is good also.

SevenVirtues
February 26th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Try this, unzip it and put it in C:\Windows\Resources\Themes and then apply it in your personalize menu, it's going to mess up the theme a little bit but you can use it for when you need to do work in documents. Brilliant, thank Grim :)

SevenVirtues
February 26th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Made a little tweak based off of what Grim gave me, I think it makes the text easier to read but is still in-keeping with the theme. I have included both Basic and Aero versions.

RCDawg85
February 26th, 2012, 07:57 PM
I'm able to pin it to the Taskbar with the new icon, that wasn't a problem...but it only uses that icon when Google Chrome isn't open. Once you click on it to open it and it expands (with the label and everything), then it changes back to the original logo.).

RCDawg85
February 26th, 2012, 09:04 PM
That's INFINITELY better, thanks dude!

SevenVirtues
February 26th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Sorry for so many posts guys. Here is a bootscreen, just to make the colour scheme system wide. http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/SevenVirtues/w7_bts1.gifhttp://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/SevenVirtues/w7_bts2.gif There is also one to just have the circle but I haven't got a preview of that. I've included a bootscreen changer so you can apply this and make your own.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 27th, 2012, 07:37 AM
impress!ve upgrade of this awesome theme Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM):loving:
looks really amazing,all details is amazing,i :loving: new taskbar and start menu + all other details
awesome 7tsp pack Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) and all other files as HUD LAUNCH WinRar and Aimp 3 skin and side mui images by gor17981 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/171027-gor17981):f:
Object Dock by twizzz (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/152567-twizzz):f:
When then join work of all amazing artists,the result is really stunning
really hard work guys,thank you for all yours free time and for all these accessories
i can not wait to recolored RED HUD LAUNCH version:greedy:
I have no words:love:
:beautiful:

breakdown234
February 27th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Sorry for so many posts guys. Here is a bootscreen, just to make the colour scheme system wide. http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/SevenVirtues/w7_bts1.gif (http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/SevenVirtues/w7_bts1.gif)http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/SevenVirtues/w7_bts2.gif (http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/SevenVirtues/w7_bts2.gif) There is also one to just have the circle but I haven't got a preview of that. I've included a bootscreen changer so you can apply this and make your own.

most epic thanks!!! this just keeps getting better and better , this is what i call a community ;), now all we need is a dreamscene background for windows to go with this and where perfect, anybody up to it? preferrably a seamless looping background without hitches would be pretty boss :Peace:

p.s: protip for anybody wanting readable text in notepad etc simply go to personalization and go to windows colour then go to advance and set your own fonts and colours works for most of everything no need for darker backgrounds, i for example changed em all to orange , most befitting of launch instead of grey if you ask me :cheeky:

fibonacci94
February 27th, 2012, 10:07 AM
I hope someone make a boot screen that fits on HUD Launch theme. :smile:

breakdown234
February 27th, 2012, 10:14 AM
??? its already been done , a bootscreen check back one or 2 pages :amazed:

SevenVirtues
February 27th, 2012, 10:46 AM
p.s: protip for anybody wanting readable text in notepad etc simply go to personalization and go to windows colour then go to advance and set your own fonts and colours works for most of everything no need for darker backgrounds, i for example changed em all to orange , most befitting of launch instead of grey if you ask me :cheeky: That will only fix notepad, using either of the themes me or Grim posted will fix the problem is almost all text boxes/text entry. Personally I prefer the one I posted as it in still in-keeping with the theme.

8pecxstudios
February 27th, 2012, 11:29 AM
if someone can recolor this .avi then convert it to wmv it would make a badass dreamsceen BG For This One And EVO if someone is upto it http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bdwr1i6kvck1fzz

breakdown234
February 27th, 2012, 11:50 AM
ummm no it wont? its system wide sevenvirtues, only thing that wont change is when you select an item its black fonts as you can see in the taskmanager ,now that changed to grey would be nice for readability ;)

SevenVirtues
February 27th, 2012, 11:53 AM
ummm no it wont? its system wide sevenvirtues, only thing that wont change is when you select an item its black fonts as you can see in the taskmanager ,now that changed to grey would be nice for readability ;)

I misread what you said, sorry. I hought you were just talking about changing individual applications.

breakdown234
February 27th, 2012, 11:55 AM
lols :laughing:

breakdown234
February 27th, 2012, 11:58 AM
whats missing is a high rez seamless looping hitchless dreamscene to go with this , hope someone can do it ;), something thats unobtrusive yet will stay along time as your background without annoying the hell out of you :Smile:

breakdown234
February 27th, 2012, 11:59 AM
if someone can recolor this .avi then convert it to wmv it would make a badass dreamsceen BG For This One And EVO if someone is upto it http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bdwr1i6kvck1fzz:happy:

link is dead!

8pecxstudios
February 27th, 2012, 12:40 PM
link is dead!

sorry bout that the :happy: on the end for the smily face messed it up it's fixed now so bout that :happy:

breakdown234
February 27th, 2012, 01:09 PM
lols , interesting but too cheapish for my taste , crappy 3d rendering no offense, something high def non rendered is what this top class theme deserves to make it feel less artificial , something with a cyberpunk flair, since Hud is a cyberpunk inspired theme :Smile:

TheBurntAngel
February 28th, 2012, 01:13 PM
I'm having problems with this theme.
I used the patcher and rebooted.
I installed the HUD Launch Topshell x64 theme (I have no idea what topshell means)
I then installed the 7tsp pack and rebooted two times.
Now I still have the windows default startorb and something are completely white like in the control panel where it says "Adjust your computer's setting" that bar is completely white. And when clicking one of the things in control panel lets say system and security, the whole left panel is white.
Anyway to fix this, please? ^-^ Love the theme tho!

glassyeyed
February 28th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Hello TheBurntAngel to fix the white areas go to Control Panel > Folder Options > View tab and ensure the box next to "Launch folder windows in a separate process" is unchecked. This solution was provided by MrGrim himself after someone else had a similar problem, I too had the same problem.

As far as the start orb is concerned 1) Did you choose 1 or yes when prompted to install the start orb during installlation, 2) Is you DPI set at 100% as setting it higher causes some parts of a theme to stop working.

NateBoss
February 28th, 2012, 02:28 PM
I too am having the same issue as TheBurntAngle. The "Launch folder windows in a separate process" in folder options is UNCHECKED. The installer did not change my Start orb. I did notice an error or two then the installer was running but it went by so fast I did not get to read it. Is there any way to slow it down so that I can read it and post what the errors are here?

This Theme is awesome! I have been waiting for a "Orange" based theme. GREAT job Mr. Grimm!

TheBurntAngel
February 28th, 2012, 03:50 PM
The "Launch folder windows in a separate process" is already unchecked, I'm very sure I clicked 1 on all of the options. What do you mean by DPI?
Edit: Does anyone have the start orb image and maybe I can use a start orb changer?

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 28th, 2012, 04:57 PM
The "Launch folder windows in a separate process" is already unchecked, I'm very sure I clicked 1 on all of the options. What do you mean by DPI?
hello TheBurntAngel (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/180300-TheBurntAngel)
and Custom DPI Windows Settings you can find here
windows location isStart menu/Control panel/Apparance and Personalize/Display/left bar = Set custom text size (DPI) = 100%
or location c desktop left click /Personalize/left bar = display/left bar/Set custoim text size (DPI) = 100%
http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=47413&d=1316585287 (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=47413&d=1316585287)

TheBurntAngel
February 28th, 2012, 05:00 PM
It's already set to 100% =/ So, any other ideas what might be wrong?
Using a start orb changer works but I don't have the start orb for this theme so if anyone has it in bmp form I'd love it!

CrazySouthernBoy
February 28th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Have you patched your system Files?

TheBurntAngel
February 28th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Have you patched your system Files?
Yes, I used the universal theme patcher and it claims it worked.

Big V
February 28th, 2012, 05:33 PM
have you used any other software in the past to change those items??? also make sure you used the proper version of universal theme patcher x86 for 32 bit systems and x64 for 64 bit

TheBurntAngel
February 28th, 2012, 05:49 PM
have you used any other software in the past to change those items??? also make sure you used the proper version of universal theme patcher x86 for 32 bit systems and x64 for 64 bit
I've used the same program before and I'm sure I used the x64 version. However it seems that I had to patch the files again since that time before.

Big V
February 28th, 2012, 06:00 PM
I'm not sure bud maybe once mr grim get back on later this evening he might be able to help you thru team viewer if your still having issues

TheBurntAngel
February 28th, 2012, 06:02 PM
I'm not sure bud maybe once mr grim get back on later this evening he might be able to help you thru team viewer if your still having issues
Alright, thanks for trying really appreciate it!

twizzz
February 28th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I've used the same program before and I'm sure I used the x64 version. However it seems that I had to patch the files again since that time before.
Are you using the theme resource changer... I have had this happen a few times.. Had to make sure both the x64 and x86 files where patched with universal theme patcher and had to have theme resource changer installed...

CrazySouthernBoy
February 28th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Are you using the theme resource changer... I have had this happen a few times.. Had to make sure both the x64 and x86 files where patched with universal theme patcher and had to have theme resource changer installed...

If you are using a (64)bit you need to run both of the .exe files also you might want to run http://www.mediafire.com/?87t13ja8cg71a44 this & see if that works.

TheBurntAngel
February 28th, 2012, 06:49 PM

If you are using a (64)bit you need to run both of the .exe files also you might want to run http://www.mediafire.com/?87t13ja8cg71a44 this & see if that works.
I now ran the Universal Theme Patcher for both x64 and x86 however there is only 2 out of 3 files that show up on the x86 one. The ones that showed up patched successfully. When I try to install the Theme Resource Changer it says that it's already installed, probably because the installer provided in this theme installs it.
After patching these files again I installed the theme again and not only did it not install the start orb, it reverted the other one I had back to the default windows start orb and the white in the control panel is still there.

CrazySouthernBoy
February 28th, 2012, 07:12 PM
OK Go back to the Default Windows Theme & Restart you computer & then try to apply the theme

TheBurntAngel
February 28th, 2012, 07:24 PM
OK Go back to the Default Windows Theme & Restart you computer & then try to apply the theme
What I did:
1. Switch back to default Windows 7 theme
2. Reboot
3. Go to "Personalize"
4. Click "HUD LAUNCH"
And the start orb did not change neither did the white panels in the control panel. =/

CrazySouthernBoy
February 28th, 2012, 07:42 PM
What I did:
1. Switch back to default Windows 7 theme
2. Reboot
3. Go to "Personalize"
4. Click "HUD LAUNCH"
And the start orb did not change neither did the white panels in the control panel. =/

Did you buy this theme from the VC store? Also Have you ever had a problem with installing custom themes?

TheBurntAngel
February 28th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Did you buy this theme from the VC store? Also Have you ever had a problem with installing custom themes?
Yes I bought it from the VC store via paypal and then downloaded from there.
Now that you mention it, I think I had the same problem with the control panel with the zero-g theme. I have a horrible memory unless someone mention something like that. Now I also remember that I think it's my windows that doesn't like me. Bleh, I don't want to re-install windows. T-T

CrazySouthernBoy
February 28th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Yes I bought it from the VC store via paypal and then downloaded from there.
Now that you mention it, I think I had the same problem with the control panel with the zero-g theme. I have a horrible memory unless someone mention something like that. Now I also remember that I think it's my windows that doesn't like me. Bleh, I don't want to re-install windows. T-T

OK Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Performance Information and Tools & tell me the # that you have for the Graphics.

TheBurntAngel
February 28th, 2012, 08:31 PM
OK Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Performance Information and Tools & tell me the # that you have for the Graphics.
Processor: 7.7
Memory: 7.8
Graphics: 7.8
Gaming Graphics: 7.8
Primary hard disk: 5.9

CrazySouthernBoy
February 28th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Processor: 7.7
Memory: 7.8
Graphics: 7.8
Gaming Graphics: 7.8
Primary hard disk: 5.9

OK so Your Graphics Card isnt the problem.

gor17981
February 28th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Is your antivirus not stopping the theme resource changer from doing its job? sounds too me that way, either that, or DPi settings.

And also have you checked in the HUD launch theme folder to make sure it has the correct folders in there, it should look like this screen shot. Also check inside the explorer.exe folder to make sure the start orb image is in there, same goes for the shell32 folder, that should have 4 images

go to c/windows/resources/themes and open the HUD Launch theme folder

TheBurntAngel
February 28th, 2012, 08:48 PM
OK so Your Graphics Card isnt the problem.
I found a nice Aperture Science logo for startorb that I just made orange in photoshop so now it's just the white parts in the control panel.. Honestly I can live with that, but it'd be nice if it got fixed.

Is your antivirus not stopping the theme resource changer from doing its job? sounds too me that way, either that, or DPi settings.
The DPI is 100% and as I know my anti-virus bitches about everything I had the sense to disable it during install so it's not the anti-virus. And if it were it would tell me as it doesn't do anything without my input no matter how dangerous a file is, risky I know but it eliminates these situations.

Mr GRiM
February 28th, 2012, 08:53 PM
If you want to go on Team viewer I will give you a hand bud, I can then check to see if it all got installed right, just PM me the team viewer logon if you want me to help.

TheBurntAngel
February 28th, 2012, 08:54 PM
If you want to go on Team viewer I will give you a hand bud, I can then check to see if it all got installed right, just PM me the team viewer logon if you want me to help.
I'd really love that, I'm new to team viewer so bare with me ^^''
Edit: Sent PM , Do I have to "Setup unattended access..."?

RCDawg85
February 28th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Yes, I'm basically having the same problem. I'm okay with the StartOrb because I have a custom Half-Life start orb that I was using anyway, so it fits the theme. But the white sidebars are a little irritating. I'm using the new Work Mode theme that was modified to make text areas white.

CrazySouthernBoy
February 28th, 2012, 09:41 PM
I'd really love that, I'm new to team viewer so bare with me ^^''
Edit: Sent PM , Do I have to "Setup unattended access..."?

No you dont.

Mr GRiM
February 28th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Yes, I'm basically having the same problem. I'm okay with the StartOrb because I have a custom Half-Life start orb that I was using anyway, so it fits the theme. But the white sidebars are a little irritating. I'm using the new Work Mode theme that was modified to make text areas white.

Have you checked all the things mentioned earlier?

NateBoss
February 29th, 2012, 01:45 AM
I am having the same issues but I think it is because I am trying to use the theme on a netbook! Would it still run ok on a netbook with only a 2.4 graphics rating?

Mr GRiM
February 29th, 2012, 01:51 AM
On your notebook you will probably find it's your DPI setting, if it is still useable at 100% try that but I would not recommend using any custom themes for notebooks as it will probably cause shorter battery life and possibly slow down it's performance.

NateBoss
February 29th, 2012, 01:54 AM
I figured running the theme on the netbook was not the greatest idea I've had all day but I thought it was worth a shot! Thanks for the help and the amazing themes!

faizalotai
February 29th, 2012, 02:27 AM
I am having the same issues but I think it is because I am trying to use the theme on a netbook! Would it still run ok on a netbook with only a 2.4 graphics rating?

you can setting the visual effect a bit in performance option if its does effect your netbook performances

dynamik3
February 29th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Have found this 2 Skins on Rocket.com:

http://rocketdock.com/addon/skins/40485
http://rocketdock.com/addon/skins/40484

Is this a Guy from here?

faizalotai
February 29th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Have found this 2 Skins on Rocket.com:

http://rocketdock.com/addon/skins/40485
http://rocketdock.com/addon/skins/40484

Is this a Guy from here?

Yeah..once..

SevenVirtues
February 29th, 2012, 02:31 PM
To get the start orb working, install the Theme Resource Changer separately, I posted that about 10 pages back. You may need to apply or install the theme again after doing so.

dynamik3
February 29th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Yeah..once..

ok and why he is leaving?

TheBurntAngel
February 29th, 2012, 02:54 PM
To get the start orb working, install the Theme Resource Changer separately, I posted that about 10 pages back. You may need to apply or install the theme again after doing so.
WOHO! This works, it also fixed the white parts in my control panel! Thanks man!
What I did:
1. Delete themes via personalize.
2. Delete the theme from Resources folder in C:/windows
3. Delete the Theme Resource Changer folder in C:/program files
4. Install Theme Resource Changer from a download from this forum
5. Installed the HUD LAUNCH theme but clicked 2 at install theme resource manager but 1 on everything else.
6. It works perfectly!
Thanks SevenVirtues! ♥

SevenVirtues
February 29th, 2012, 03:15 PM
WOHO! This works, it also fixed the white parts in my control panel! Thanks man! What I did: 1. Delete themes via personalize. 2. Delete the theme from Resources folder in C:/windows 3. Delete the Theme Resource Changer folder in C:/program files 4. Install Theme Resource Changer from a download from this forum 5. Installed the HUD LAUNCH theme but clicked 2 at install theme resource manager but 1 on everything else. 6. It works perfectly! Thanks SevenVirtues! ♥ You're welcome, glad I could help :)

YourNumbr1Fan
February 29th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Just----WOW.:loving:

dwinget2008
March 1st, 2012, 03:20 AM
Ok so my start button didn't get changed when I installed this theme. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

TheBurntAngel
March 1st, 2012, 05:23 AM
Ok so my start button didn't get changed when I installed this theme. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
See the first comment on this page which is also quoted under.

dwinget2008
March 1st, 2012, 05:51 AM
Hey thanks. The problem was that the download I got for this HUD didn't come with the theme resource changer. Once I installed the changer it worked. I found it odd that it didn't install with the download pack because it asked if I wanted it installed and I said yes both times that I ran the installer. Thanks for the help.

dwinget2008
March 1st, 2012, 08:05 AM

You can see that the Network, battery life, and volume are not what they are supposed to be. Any suggestions?

Mr GRiM
March 1st, 2012, 11:25 AM
The icons are installed using 7tsp, the download links for the packs and where to download 7tsp are in the first post

breakdown234
March 1st, 2012, 06:32 PM

You can see that the Network, battery life, and volume are not what they are supposed to be. Any suggestions?

ummm... network and battery arent customized by grim , ive requested it but he hasnt been able to get to it yet it would seem :Smile:

dwinget2008
March 1st, 2012, 07:46 PM
Hey thanks for that. I guess that I need to read a little more before I try modding things. Now if I can just get the objectdock to work the way I want it to.

DaNinjaSmurf
March 1st, 2012, 10:52 PM
hey i love the theme... but i have a problem... it changed my logon background and i can't seem to change it to anything else... like it has a system lock on changing it.. how can i get it to change back to my logon background?

Mr GRiM
March 2nd, 2012, 03:08 AM
Just go to C:\Windows\System32\oobe\Info\backgrounds and delete those images, that's a better place to change them then messing with system files and you can use this program to change them for you http://www.julien-manici.com/windows_7_logon_background_changer/

Mr GRiM
March 2nd, 2012, 08:37 AM
Important Update!

The installers for the Launch theme are now fixed and will now install Theme Resource Changer and the fonts, if you have problems with the start buttons and navigation buttons not showing then please download the theme again from the shop.

To download the theme again from the shop go to My Account at the top of the page, then select VIEW on the previous orders section then click on the download link.

Sorry for the inconvenience, this was my fault for not fully testing my installers after I altered some of the code

NateBoss
March 5th, 2012, 02:41 AM
I am having an issue with IE8 in this theme. Everything is looking great except for IE8. It is not skinned at all. I was not that worried about it until I loaded H20 into my laptop today and noticed that IE8 on it with the H20 theme is skinned. I refuse to upgrade to IE9 so am I missing something to get IE8 skinned?

TheBurntAngel
March 5th, 2012, 04:22 PM
I refuse to upgrade to IE9 so am I missing something to get IE8 skinned?
I don't know the answers to your question but I wanted to ask you, why don't you want to upgrade to IE9? I've never heard this stand point before and it'd be interesting to hear some arguments since IE9 seems to only have been a good upgrade.

Mr GRiM
March 5th, 2012, 06:43 PM
I stopped adding the IE mods to the 7tsp packs after IE9 because I was not able to skin them the same and haven't bothered to figure it out, personally I am with you though, if your going to use IE stick with 8, at least on a looks point of view is was some what decent, the new IE9 looks hideous to me but to be fair the stability of IE9 does seem better then 8, the way I see it though is that if you guys are into customizing your rigs then you should not be using crappy old IE anyway, there are much better browsers out there, for me I like Firefox and I use a nice skin called FT DeepDark which works great with dark themes and has a very professional look to it.

If you want the fastest browser though then the best choice has to Chrome, I use that a little bit as well but I also have no plugins or add ons on that so it very fast compared to Firefox which I have plenty of.

puddinboo
March 6th, 2012, 01:37 PM
thanx for this theme just bought it and installed it yesterday awsome work I wouldn`t even know where to start, wish I did though .
now I just have figure out how to add the dock to this theme to finish it off. well I`m off do some reading and searching how to install the dock.

abdo70
March 7th, 2012, 01:56 AM
That is awesome mate!

puddinboo
March 7th, 2012, 02:26 AM
how do I install the aimp3 skin to the player I downloaded the zip file and unzipped it and apllied the skin but it doesn`t look like the skin shown heres a pic

Mr GRiM
March 7th, 2012, 02:33 AM
When you click on the Aimp skin installer it should throw up a screen to change it, just hit apply and it should change to the new skin, well at least that's all I have ever had to do.

puddinboo
March 7th, 2012, 04:16 AM
When you click on the Aimp skin installer it should throw up a screen to change it, just hit apply and it should change to the new skin, well at least that's all I have ever had to do.thats in the aimp 3 player right? can u check the attached to see if this is the right skin I downloaded then .

creator
March 7th, 2012, 09:49 AM
outstanding work Mr.Grim :givahand:

puddinboo
March 7th, 2012, 01:42 PM
When you click on the Aimp skin installer it should throw up a screen to change it, just hit apply and it should change to the new skin, well at least that's all I have ever had to do.finally figured it out I had to download aimp3 to a newer version for it to work.Just want to let you know you guys do awsome work over here . how long did it take to you learn this stuff ?I`d like to learn but have no idea where to start lol :glug:

Mr GRiM
March 7th, 2012, 03:26 PM
OK good to know you got it sorted bud, if you want to know about making AIMP skins then talk to our resident expert Gor, he is awesome with those :smile:

RCDawg85
March 8th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Mr GRiM

I keep trying to access my account so that I can download the latest installers, but it's not accepting my e-mail/password combo. I did a Forget Password on my e-mail I registered with TWICE, and it said it sent a new password to my address...but I never received said e-mail.

NateBoss
March 10th, 2012, 02:53 AM
Don't want to chage out of stubborness. I know its kinda of silly but why can't MS just leave things alone? Weather the break or fix it does not matter to me. But I quess I am only "USING" their OS anyways so I might give in.

harryo2
March 13th, 2012, 05:35 AM
thanks mr grim great work, i purchased hud launch yesterday 12/3/12 i have no start orb or navigation buttons,going by the important update i need to download the theme again,i used my paypal account then i opened up an account in the vc shop but there is no themes there to download,does this mean i need to pay for it again,please help me with this matter,thankyou

RCDawg85
March 14th, 2012, 09:08 PM
thanks mr grim great work, i purchased hud launch yesterday 12/3/12 i have no start orb or navigation buttons,going by the important update i need to download the theme again,i used my paypal account then i opened up an account in the vc shop but there is no themes there to download,does this mean i need to pay for it again,please help me with this matter,thankyou

I'm having this same issue. The Downloaded theme is supposed to be available in your Account section of this page, but when I tried to go in, it said it didn't recognize my password. I don't really remember "registering", I also purchased with Paypal. I already posted here DIRECTLY to Grim, and he refused to respond. I also sent an e-mail to them and they didn't respond.

Big V
March 14th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Did you purchase the theme from the shop if so you would have had to register

Mr GRiM
March 14th, 2012, 10:32 PM

No you don't have to download it again that update was before that date so there is no newer ones available, just check that you installed everything in the installer and that you have your DPI set to 100% and you have your folder options set to NOT "Launch folder windows in a separate process"

Mr GRiM
March 14th, 2012, 10:39 PM
I'm having this same issue. The Downloaded theme is supposed to be available in your Account section of this page, but when I tried to go in, it said it didn't recognize my password. I don't really remember "registering", I also purchased with Paypal. I already posted here DIRECTLY to Grim, and he refused to respond. I also sent an e-mail to them and they didn't respond.
You need to be in the shop to purchase a theme and that's where you need to go if you want to download it again, if you have forgotten your password then use the forgot your password link to be sent a new one, I don't respond to emails and I have said on the the bottom of the post in the shop that all problems need to be asked in the main thread on the forum and provided the link, we also have a PM system on the site so if you have left a message for me and I have overlooked it then send me a PM

harryo2
March 15th, 2012, 02:07 AM

yes i had to open an account in the shop after i used my paypal account,and now there is no evidence of purchase in my account.

hanukun
March 15th, 2012, 03:21 AM
its cause theme resource changer didnt install correctly delete theme resource changer folder and get the actual installer for trc and install it and that fixes it had this happen with some free themes

harryo2
March 15th, 2012, 06:00 AM
No you don't have to download it again that update was before that date so there is no newer ones available, just check that you installed everything in the installer and that you have your DPI set to 100% and you have your folder options set to NOT "Launch folder windows in a separate process"

thanks mr grim the dpi settings was the one that was buggering me up,is there any other wallpapers that go with this great theme.thanks again

Mr GRiM
March 15th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Your welcome, glad that fixed it for you, I take it you put it on a laptop, they usually have the DPI at 120% I have found.

The only other walls I really have that I think go nice with it are my Battlefield 3 walls lol there are a few that some of the guys posted in wallpapers as well, honeycomb was one of them.

RCDawg85
March 15th, 2012, 06:41 AM

Then I must've registered because I did purchase it from the shop, through Paypal. I've tried to contact the admin, both on this forum and via e-mail from the Shop because my "Forgot Password" e-mail isn't getting sent to me, but nobody's responding to my inquiries.

Jack-W®
March 15th, 2012, 06:58 PM
one word ........... spectacular :givahand::spin::burns:

fibonacci94
March 16th, 2012, 12:50 PM
hello grim can you do me a favor can you make a plain hud Ps splash background? without words or letters on it just the hud launch splash background picture. coz i have no so much knowledge on ps or paint :unhappy:

gor17981
March 16th, 2012, 02:08 PM
hello grim can you do me a favor can you make a plain hud Ps splash background? without words or letters on it just the hud launch splash background picture. coz i have no so much knowledge on ps or paint :unhappy:

How is this for you?

fibonacci94
March 16th, 2012, 02:25 PM
How is this for you?

@Gor- You are hero :happy: thanks bud. can i get the psd file?

fibonacci94
March 16th, 2012, 02:33 PM
oh sorry bud just ignore my reply :happy: btw thank you Gor. :Smile:

gor17981
March 16th, 2012, 02:35 PM
@Gor- You are hero :happy: thanks bud. can i get the psd file?

Anytime :), Sorry bud, i just deleted it, it was just cut from the old splash screen then the middle section with the lines on re-did :(

EDIT: this might help, its the frame and the section as seperate layers.

fibonacci94
March 16th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Thanks for help gor i really appreciate it.

here's what iv'e done login screen lol Thank you Gor for helping me.

nohchi
March 17th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Another great theme!

Where can I find the Firefox icon? Mine went back to the original icon once I updated firefox...

Mr GRiM
March 17th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Another great theme!

Where can I find the Firefox icon? Mine went back to the original icon once I updated firefox...

Here you go bud

SevenVirtues
March 17th, 2012, 11:56 PM
How do I restore the original windows logon screen?

harryo2
March 19th, 2012, 12:50 PM
mr grim, could you please tell me how do i install the winrar theme please

Maybe
March 22nd, 2012, 09:29 PM
Whouaa Mr Grim you are very good ;)

I wonder how the themes of this quality

Glib1
March 26th, 2012, 01:53 PM
All killer, no filler. Outstanding work!

dominoe
April 3rd, 2012, 06:00 AM

After installing this is what comes up, i did did get icons, AIMP skins and MUI side images working, though no matter what theme i choose, almost has a double start icon and theme looks a little rough? sorry im so vague on this im still learning. Any help on what im doing wrong?

dominoe
April 3rd, 2012, 06:04 AM
And never mind my last post, i was missing a file >.<

thieu90
April 13th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Very good theme !! Thanks Mr Grim!
Nevertheless, I have a problem with the windows 7 clock because it shows only the hour but I would see the hour and the date! Can anyone help me?

Ashley_B
April 29th, 2012, 05:46 PM
this color is beautiful.. perfect theme

awesometree2
May 28th, 2012, 01:30 PM
This is awesome. can u please make a green version of this theme?

Mr GRiM
May 28th, 2012, 01:49 PM
I did start on a green one a while back but have not worked on any new themes for a while, here is a preview of it and some of the changes I had planned.

Big V
May 28th, 2012, 01:58 PM
awesome looking preview mark the start menu looks awesome bud can't wait for you to finish this one

Letícia®
May 28th, 2012, 02:16 PM
I did start on a green one a while back but have not worked on any new themes for a while, here is a preview of it and some of the changes I had planned.

oh god, perfect, my friend.... I loved:loving::iluvu:

gor17981
May 28th, 2012, 02:54 PM
I agree 100% that theme will destroy all that lay before it :Smile:

pats
May 28th, 2012, 03:02 PM

Preview is totally amazing Mark !!!! Glad to see your back !

:money: :happy:

sadmalk
May 28th, 2012, 03:52 PM
awesome theme

Harvey Sewdin
May 28th, 2012, 07:33 PM

grim,

YOU'RE A LEGEND

robj2005
May 28th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Amazing,phenomenal work,can't wait,thank you for the preview

andreparoche
May 29th, 2012, 02:52 AM
very good really enjoyed this issue, and there's a question, this issue can be installed onwindows 7 home basic. need to install something to work?

Gathor19
May 29th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Thanks MrGrim

Gathor19
May 29th, 2012, 12:34 PM
I felt the need to thank Mr. Grim once more. Thank you, truly beautiful theme. Peace

A.J
May 30th, 2012, 12:42 PM
is a theme really very good:Smile:

afwan
May 31st, 2012, 05:36 PM
I like this

StratEige
June 2nd, 2012, 01:38 PM
Great work, thanks virtualcustoms's team.

tewie
June 8th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Love this theme. Great work.

tranceslyvania
June 11th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Thanks Mr GRIM for this awesome theme you had created. In response to all the problems people are having - a bit of computer knowledge does go a long way! I got it installed, first time round and even spent about 30 minutes using TuneUp Styler Icon changer to change the music, picture and video icons too that were provided.
I was curious if we could make icon requests? :)
uTorrent, .rar, jetAudio and all the default programs installed with Windows (calc, notepad, paint and whatnot.)

Thanks again GRIM!

petemyride
June 11th, 2012, 01:44 PM
This is by far the best theme period I have ever seen the detail is awesome thank you for all your hard work:tu:

NateBoss
June 11th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I installed this theme the day it was released and it is AWESOME! Fantastic work Mr. Grimm. Everyong that sees my PC just loves the look!

ufon11
June 12th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Thanks.

cory2611
June 12th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Thank´s for this Good Work...

He is great....I Love´it

squall7373
June 12th, 2012, 06:42 AM
I must say... I really enjoy your work.. As everyone in this forum can attest... simply bad A$$ sir!

strigon
June 14th, 2012, 03:02 PM
thanks for this great theme, keep it up.

DaMan2030
June 14th, 2012, 10:27 PM
sweet

DaMan2030
June 14th, 2012, 10:29 PM
man I've been gone to long missed quite a bit,comes with being busy i guess

Wm3
June 17th, 2012, 02:02 PM
great theme, thank you

xkaix
June 19th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Great Theme defiantly putting it to my collection, Thanks Mr Grim

flamesrider5103
June 19th, 2012, 07:15 PM
bye bye good theme

anne bude
June 24th, 2012, 11:15 AM
great theme : Happy:

Terrence Teel
June 25th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Even though I cant afford to get these themes due to health issues, I still enjoy getting the extras, like the icons and such and use them. Thank you for all your hard work that you do

wes456
June 26th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Thanks!

Bronson Stephens
June 27th, 2012, 01:43 AM
I'm new to commenting :ashamed: but have been loving your work for some time, bought the whole Hud set and am digging it!

IceBabee
July 7th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Totally awesome theme! I just LOVE this one!!!!!!!!!!:tu::beaut::no1::glug::givahand:

Stargrover
July 13th, 2012, 12:13 PM
greaaaatttttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FrankieTheShark
July 13th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Everything about this theme is amazing. Great work.

BillPaokaki
July 14th, 2012, 07:15 PM
good theme

wazzamcc
July 15th, 2012, 08:20 PM
great theme here...just purchased, but please how do i get the icons and wallpapers, i just saw an exe file to instal theme...

bori3601
July 25th, 2012, 03:57 AM
how do i install or download the whole theme

Big V
July 25th, 2012, 04:08 AM
how do i install or download the whole theme
You need to log in to the shop and purchase the theme first to obtain it

YourNumbr1Fan
July 26th, 2012, 05:20 AM
"good" theme?!----You gotta be joking!!!----This is probably THE BEST theme for Windows 7 to ever be created, man!
(good theme...that's funny!):laughing:
good theme

chickensoup
July 26th, 2012, 04:58 PM
I'm having an issue with the theme after purchasing and installing it. I installed all of the recommended options during installation and installed the extras using 7tsp. However, after two boots, my start icon and taskbar don't appear to be correct.

This is how my start icon looks

This is how explorer looks

Did I do something wrong during the installation? How can I fix this?

Big V
July 26th, 2012, 05:10 PM
I'm having an issue with the theme after purchasing and installing it. I installed all of the recommended options during installation and installed the extras using 7tsp. However, after two boots, my start icon and taskbar don't appear to be correct.

This is how my start icon looks

This is how explorer looks

Did I do something wrong during the installation? How can I fix this?

It appears you don't have your system patched to wear 3rd party theme or the patch has become undone
Use universal theme patcher http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/29243-Universal-Theme-Patcher-1-5-silent-installer-x86-x64
Make sure you run the correct version for your OS X64 for 64Bit OS or X86 for a 32 Bit OS

chickensoup
July 26th, 2012, 05:37 PM
You were right...

I had to run universal theme patcher before, but this time when I went back to check it, universal theme patcher notified me that a file wasn't patched.
I proceed with patching it, and rebooted my pc. I'm still having the same issue though even though universal theme patcher show the 3 files as patched

Do i need to run the theme installer again? Thanks for the quick reply

chickensoup
July 26th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Hey so I fixed the issue, after patching the file I ran the installer again in a different location and that seemed to fix the problem!

chickensoup
July 26th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Hey if your looking for a nice dock to go with the theme check out this thread Link Removed Thanks VC Staff

MOST_WASTED
July 29th, 2012, 12:33 PM
thanks Mr.GRiM. slick design as always :happy:

chickensoup
August 1st, 2012, 05:24 PM
Is it just me doing something wrong? Or is the HUD Launch Winrar.7z missing a few files? My download has everything thats supposed to be in the Toolbar folder, but in the root i'm missing

AboutLogo.bmp
DiskOff.ico
DiskOn.ico
Estimate.bmp
File.ico
PasswordOff.ico
PasswordOn.ico
RarSmall.bmp
Rev.ico
Setup.ico
SFX.ico
SFXLogo.bmp
SortDown.bmp
SortUp.bmp
Tracy.ico
WizardLogo.bmp

Now I'm not sure if maybe I'm doing this wrong.. The initial dowload file comes with the .7z extension. The steps I have taken are as follows.
I changed the extension to .theme.rar
Attempted to install by just double clicking the file (no use)
Proceeded to try manually add it to WinRaR (still no use)
Wrote this reply (lol)
I don't understand why the download comes in the .7z format, I'm still new to these softwares (well not really WinRaR, but 7tsp yes). Perhaps someone could help me out?

Thanks in advance!

P.S I checked out the threads found here http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/1005-Theme-Extras-Setup-Tutorials and couldnt really find any way to set up the extras offered here! I had no problem with the Aimp skin, and just gave ObjectDock a quick attempt and failed!

Big V
August 1st, 2012, 05:40 PM
Is it just me doing something wrong? Or is the HUD Launch Winrar.7z missing a few files? My download has everything thats supposed to be in the Toolbar folder, but in the root i'm missing

AboutLogo.bmp
DiskOff.ico
DiskOn.ico
Estimate.bmp
File.ico
PasswordOff.ico
PasswordOn.ico
RarSmall.bmp
Rev.ico
Setup.ico
SFX.ico
SFXLogo.bmp
SortDown.bmp
SortUp.bmp
Tracy.ico
WizardLogo.bmp

Now I'm not sure if maybe I'm doing this wrong.. The initial dowload file comes with the .7z extension. The steps I have taken are as follows.
I changed the extension to .theme.rar
Attempted to install by just double clicking the file (no use)
Proceeded to try manually add it to WinRaR (still no use)
Wrote this reply (lol)
I don't understand why the download comes in the .7z format, I'm still new to these softwares (well not really WinRaR, but 7tsp yes). Perhaps someone could help me out?

Thanks in advance!

P.S I checked out the threads found here http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/1005-Theme-Extras-Setup-Tutorials and couldnt really find any way to set up the extras offered here! I had no problem with the Aimp skin, and just gave ObjectDock a quick attempt and failed!
it looks like it not an actual self installing theme you will need to manually edit to install these. Here is a post on how to setup a winrar theme http://www.rarlab.com/themes_new.htm

gor17981
August 1st, 2012, 05:44 PM
Unzip the folder from the rar or zip file, go into C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\WinRAR and place the folder in there, open winrar and select the theme from Options/themes

you will need to enable hidden files and folders to view the AppData folder.

chickensoup
August 1st, 2012, 06:05 PM
Unzip the folder from the rar or zip file, go into C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\WinRAR and place the folder in there, open winrar and select the theme from Options/themes

you will need to enable hidden files and folders to view the AppData folder.

Thank you so much Gor! That is precisely what I needed!

With regards to ObjectDock, I'm going to do some digging online myself, but if anyone has some experience with it that would be great

gor17981
August 1st, 2012, 06:17 PM
No problem :)

You can find how to add skins to object dock in this thread bud http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/39165-How-to-apply-skins-to-various-programs

x10ns
August 1st, 2012, 07:00 PM
AMAZING theme... wow!!:happy:

Intershield
August 7th, 2012, 09:16 PM
I bought this theme (HUD LAUNCH) and I beleave the Installer is broken. I need someone to check this out and let me know if i'm wrong.

I installed the "Universal Theme Patcher 1.5 DA 32-64 silent" then the "HUD LAUNCH x64" and when it gets to the part that it creates a restore point after about 5 seconds the program or installer crashes.
I retryed this a few times now I have a whole bunch of restore points.

I'm not sure what I could possably be doing wrong, seems strait forward with the directions, so I assume the installer is broken.

HELP!

8pecxstudios
August 7th, 2012, 11:49 PM
I bought this theme (HUD LAUNCH) and I beleave the Installer is broken. I need someone to check this out and let me know if i'm wrong.

I installed the "Universal Theme Patcher 1.5 DA 32-64 silent" then the "HUD LAUNCH x64" and when it gets to the part that it creates a restore point after about 5 seconds the program or installer crashes.

I'm not sure what I could possably be doing wrong, seems strait forward with the directions, so I assume the installer is broken.

HELP!

Hi Bud

By Any Chance Do You Have Windows Restore Disabled if so you will need to enable it ok then it should work fine..

Mr GRiM
August 8th, 2012, 12:06 AM

HELP!

You may have got a bad download, try downloading it again, before you start the installer run ccleaner if you have it installed to clean out the temp folder, if not just open the start menu and type %Temp% and then enter and clean the folder manually, there will probably be a few files in use so just skip those.

Also if UAC User Account Control is on turn it off and restart your PC before you continue, start the installer and don't change the install location, it is meant to unpack itself to the temp folder this way so my custom script can do some of the work, just follow all the prompts after that and you should be fine.

If that fails then you have another option, open the installer using 7-zip and extract all the contents, if you have not got Theme Resource Changer installed then you may want to install that first as the first part of the installer adds the required registry entries so as we will be skipping that part you will need to install that separately.

Now this is where you will need to be very careful to do all the required steps.

1. Extract the contents of the installer using 7-zip which you can download for free, right click on the installer and in the 7-zip menu select Extract to "HUD LAUNCH x64\"

2. Open the HUD LAUNCH x64 folder and in there you will see a bunch of folders, there will be one named install, open that folder and in there will be another folder named 1, right click on the folder and select rename, then rename it to HUD LAUNCH.

3. Open the start menu and type %Temp% and hit enter.

4. Now drag the HUD LAUNCH folder you renamed and put it in the Temp folder.

5. In the first HUD LAUNCH x64 folder you extracted, open the folder inside named Run, then double click on the HUD_LAUNCH_Installer_x64.cmd file to start the install.

6. Follow the on screen prompts and skip the Theme Resource Changer install when prompted as this should have already been installed, when the installer completes select the theme you want applied.

7. After you have run the installer you can delete all the extracted folders