how to install a 7tsp pack tutorial

Video By Toadyshadow101

sete
February 20th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Thank you my friend.: Smile:

designfjotten
February 20th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Hello, Remie from Norway here!
I have met some problems when I try and install the blade theme for windomwa 7 x64, (im running Windows 7 ultimate x64)
the only thing that appears after installation and 2 restarts, are icons, sounds, and the colors, the theme itself is not showing, i have a screendump, but cant post it, donno why.
u got eny idea why it don't show?

Never mind friends :D Mark helped me out and now its working awsome :D mmm, what a beautiful theme

Best regards
Remie Designfjotten Evensen

SoundGuy
May 7th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Another 'Video Removed' message. :unhappy:

8pecxstudios
May 8th, 2012, 07:49 AM
*updated* Ok Guy's New Tutorial Video Enjoy

razorsedge
May 8th, 2012, 10:16 PM
*updated* Ok Guy's New Tutorial Video Enjoy

thanks bud for doing a new vid for this great job you did on it :)

crashdummy35
July 9th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Thank you for sharing this tut. Makes things so much easier.

L4_Ninja
September 28th, 2012, 01:04 PM
I have a problem with 7tsp tho. I tried reinstalling , i even put it in same folder like resource hacker like i read on some web page. Still dont work... I changed my timedate.cpl and icons in taskbar manually but id doesnt want to change my icons,control panel,folder deafult,when i enter my computer... any icons. All i get is this: Can u help me? I already patched windows,took ownership,u can see it has a HUD theme,all except icons. Thank you a lot. 58616

L4_Ninja
September 28th, 2012, 01:46 PM
i fixed it. Just dowlnoaded and tried (3001)version insted (3003) . wors fine now :)

PhoenixTM
October 12th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Thank you for this very nice tutorial..:happy:
I really needed a help with that..

Cruel
February 3rd, 2013, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the Tutorials guys! :bunny2:

terry
March 23rd, 2013, 01:17 AM
Very good Video Demo !
Thanks Mate ...

mazon1x
March 28th, 2013, 08:51 AM
can someone help me! the program cant find the rar files and its driving me mad haha

Big V
March 28th, 2013, 12:03 PM
can someone help me! the program cant find the rar files and its driving me mad haha

ok thats probablly because it doesn't recognise rar files it needs to be in 7z format

mazon1x
March 28th, 2013, 05:41 PM
ok thats probablly because it doesn't recognise rar files it needs to be in 7z format

i also did that i changed it to every format that i have that it CAN read but still not working :/

Big V
March 28th, 2013, 07:56 PM
i also did that i changed it to every format that i have that it CAN read but still not working :/

Can you tell me what pack you are trying to install? did you get the pack from here? I'll try and see if i can figure out your issue for you

mazon1x
March 28th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Can you tell me what pack you are trying to install? did you get the pack from here? I'll try and see if i can figure out your issue for you

LSD Themes Updated v2

and i downloaded a couple of other packs as well but same results/ and i got them from here

Big V
March 28th, 2013, 10:10 PM
LSD Themes Updated v2

and i downloaded a couple of other packs as well but same results/ and i got them from here

Bud I dont think the LSD theme was made into a 7tsp pack. I maybe wrong but i dont think so. That should be a manual install bud use winrar to extract the archive

7tsp pack will say 7tsp in the file like like so 7tsp_LSD_Theme.7z for example if it been made into a 7tsp install

mazon1x
March 29th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Bud I dont think the LSD theme was made into a 7tsp pack. I maybe wrong but i dont think so. That should be a manual install bud use winrar to extract the archive

7tsp pack will say 7tsp in the file like like so 7tsp_LSD_Theme.7z for example if it been made into a 7tsp install

well thank ya, i downloaded some others but they also didnt show, ill keep looking around for the 7tsp packs

mazon1x
March 29th, 2013, 12:59 AM
downloaded a .7z file and same results :( i really want to get this to work. once i download it the files say its a winRAR archive. dont really know if this means anything. i watched the video all the files on the video were a winrar but they had a .7z at the end of the name and non of mine do

Big V
March 29th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Well but if the file is not in .7z format 7tsp will not read it and more than likely it not a 7tsp pack. what it sound like to me your downloading just regular theme archives and you will need to manually install those packs yourself

ONE MAN ARMY
March 29th, 2013, 03:46 AM
Well but if the file is not in .7z format 7tsp will not read it and more than likely it not a 7tsp pack. what it sound like to me your downloading just regular theme archives and you will need to manually install those packs yourself

Big V I just helped this member out. I showed him how to install the LSD theme. He thought he could install the theme using 7tsp. But I showed him how to install the theme and everything is resolved with him Thanks

opheliacroses
January 13th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Your such great help

IceBabee
January 14th, 2014, 08:00 PM
Thanks so much for the TUT! This sure helped :)