PDA

View Full Version : Launch MUI Side Images

gor17981
February 22nd, 2012, 09:59 PM
I put these together to compliment Mr Grims Amazing new theme, HUD LAUNCH, you can get that here
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37728-HUD-LAUNCH-Premium-Windows-7-Theme

Credits for these go to Mr Grim for his resources and for making some images for these, all i did was put them together :Smile:

Also big thanks to Razorsedge for his original MUI side pics images, without those i wouldn't of been able to make these. Thanks man :Smile:

A preview of some of the images

And how they look installed,

Instructions are included!
Instructions are by Razorsedge too, give the man some +Rep :happy:

Enjoy

CrazySouthernBoy
February 22nd, 2012, 10:01 PM
Nice man these looks good.

8pecxstudios
February 22nd, 2012, 10:09 PM
Wow Awesome Thanks Gor Looks Great Bud :greedy:

faizalotai
February 22nd, 2012, 10:11 PM
Cool Gor..thanks a lot

Ariess Ibrahim
February 22nd, 2012, 10:29 PM
It's look great my friends :happy:

Oshea
February 22nd, 2012, 10:44 PM
These are beautiful, man...Thanks...

Letícia®
February 22nd, 2012, 10:55 PM
thank you "Gor" every day I love more this theme :girl:

Nachway
February 22nd, 2012, 11:06 PM
Wow, is a great addition looks very cool, thank you my friend :cool:

Big V
February 23rd, 2012, 12:50 AM
They look top notch guys.:givahand: These will be a really nice addition to the icon packs

Mr GRiM
February 23rd, 2012, 07:17 PM
Thanks for doing these up bud they are a great addition to the theme :smile:

hound of justice
February 28th, 2012, 03:25 AM
thanks

dwinget2008
March 1st, 2012, 06:55 AM
Guess I am a noob at this. I followed instructions and rebooted. Then nothing showed up. Do I have to change the pic somewhere else too?

gor17981
March 1st, 2012, 10:05 AM
No just replace those files into the respective folders then delete anything that is in the rescache folder in c/windows/rescache, then reboot your system, it should work after that bud :)

Letícia®
March 1st, 2012, 10:46 AM
No just replace those files into the respective folders then delete anything that is in the rescache folder in c/windows/rescache, then reboot your system, it should work after that bud :)

"Gor" my system must be in English / / in order to work the images or just do what you said in previous post?

gor17981
March 1st, 2012, 11:23 AM
Yeah i would presume so, my system is in English and so those files will be too, Sorry i cant do them for other Languages, those Mui files were originally Tuckers, with out those i couldnt of done the English either lol, all i did was replaced the bitmaps :)

Letícia®
March 1st, 2012, 01:20 PM
Yeah i would presume so, my system is in English and so those files will be too, Sorry i cant do them for other Languages, those Mui files were originally Tuckers, with out those i couldnt of done the English either lol, all i did was replaced the bitmaps :)

ok I understand / / but is there any way that I can do in my language?:D

HammerJack
March 3rd, 2012, 06:11 AM
I put these together
This is just about as neat as a pocket on a shirt, like what you did here. This sure beats the usual menus you usually see. May I ask is there any other colors, or styles in the making to compliment other themes??? It seems to me the possibilities are endless. Is it just a matter of creating new images for each style??

Thanks again for your generosity here..

arm
March 12th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Thanks..

edicelio
February 8th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Muito bom obrigado valeu.

Lamia
February 9th, 2015, 08:12 AM
Muito bom obrigado valeu.
Dear edicelio (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/291195-edicelio) , welcome to Virtual Customs, enjoy your stay with us, browse our forum and have fun, if you need any help feel free to ask, also keep in mind to post your comments and replies in English only, or use an online tool such as Google Translate to render your posts into English. Thank you! :peace:

demonik
May 14th, 2015, 11:45 PM
cool gadgets

bryan lepenske
June 12th, 2015, 02:41 PM
This is truly amazing. not just this piece but the immense amount of work everyone has put into this project. And the best part? unlike almost everyone else every step along the way is documented. I am new at this and I actually feel like I may actually be able to get a custom theme to work. have been playing with these things for about a month and getting more frustrated by the day.
Just wanted to express my appreciation.

Bryan