PDA

View Full Version : Want to help Virtual Customs?

Kido
March 9th, 2012, 03:56 PM
So you want to help Virtual Customs, But don't want pay or lazy enough to pay Our Mr.GRiM for styles? You are in the right thread :whistle:.

Now the question is how?
Just give 12 minutes for clicking the ads. This will pay Mr.GRiM some amount.

Why should I?
It will force him to bring new super styles.

Where are ADs located? I can't see them.
They are located just below VC Logo.

NOTE: I AM TELLING NOT TO DONATE MR. GRIM USING PAYPAL WAY. THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY TO HELP HIM.

Nishant a.k.a Kido
-VC Team

Letícia®
March 9th, 2012, 04:05 PM
excellent post "Kido" if each one gives 12 minutes of your time will help a lot to the site / / I'll start right now same!!!!:tu:

Kido
March 9th, 2012, 04:09 PM

XXXxxxXXX
March 9th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Is it enough to just click the ads or do we have to stand a specific time on the target site?
Because I had this idea a while ago and clicked all the battlefield/origin ads on the right site.

Kido
March 9th, 2012, 04:21 PM
What I do is, just click the AD/AD's for just 30 seconds. You could try less than that aswell. I am bit lazy so i just let be open even for 3 hours :laughing:

Oshea
March 9th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Thanks for this, Kido...I was completely unaware...

XXXxxxXXX
March 9th, 2012, 04:26 PM
lol maybe I should write a program with a proxylist for clicking the ads with each of the proxy once a day XD

Kido
March 9th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Had this idea.

designfjotten
March 9th, 2012, 05:08 PM
awsome thread broh :)

keep it up, i my self are paying by paypal :P
Gonna donate som to Mark wen i get my cash this month :)
beside from all the themes i've payed for :D

Mark is doing a wonderful job with he's themes, and this site:D so some few bucks is not much to ask for, my personal statement:P :)
keep it up broh :)

Danice
March 10th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the information Kido :)

CrazySouthernBoy
March 11th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Dont Click on to many in one day. If you click on a ton Grim Ad account will be lock & he cant use anything that money lol.. I only know this cause a few friends of mine did to a buddy's account & locked it up.

Letícia®
March 11th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Dont Click on to many in one day. If you click on a ton Grim Ad account will be lock & he cant use anything that money lol.. I only know this cause a few friends of mine did to a buddy's account & locked it up.

ok let me understand / / we just clicking an ad by day?

CrazySouthernBoy
March 11th, 2012, 04:46 PM
More like you need to click about 10 Ads a day or 10 ads on different Ip Address

Letícia®
March 11th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Thanks / / now I understand:cool:

Benjamin Boo!
March 29th, 2012, 11:49 PM
I'll do this, don't have any money and really want to help so count me in. :)

Mr GRiM
March 30th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Sorry guys I just noticed this thread and while I appreciate that you would like to help support the site it is not a good idea to abuse the Google ad system and it will result in my Google account being blocked if they feel it has been, they do not even like me to ask members to click on the ads but if you are going to do it be aware that the ads for EA games on the right and at the bottom are not pay per click, they are from a different advertising agency and it is commission only, so yeah if you want to click on ads go for it but just don't go overboard and just do it a couple of times a day and preferably click on ads that you are genuinely interested in :smile:

Benjamin Boo!
March 30th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Thanks for telling us, Wouldn't want you banned that'd not be good. :(