PDA

View Full Version : HUD Chrome Theme Animated

8pecxstudios
March 18th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Ok Guy's "n" Gal's

First Off Credits To MR GRIM For Everything HUD

This Is Just A Prototype

Note: 1920x1080 Resolution Required Until I Make Other Resolutions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Y0f27bC4f7w

Download Link Below

Install Instructions Are With The Theme (Text & Video)
68635 <<<( Note: 1920x1080 ).

Letícia®
March 18th, 2012, 09:23 PM
good work my friend:tu:

8pecxstudios
March 18th, 2012, 09:25 PM
good work my friend:tu:

Thanks You Hope You Like

Oshea
March 18th, 2012, 10:29 PM
I dont use Chrome, but this is cool as all hell, Toady'...and way to go above and beyond with an actual installation video aswell, man...Wicked job!

8pecxstudios
March 18th, 2012, 10:33 PM
I dont use Chrome, but this is cool as all hell, Toady'...and way to go above and beyond with an actual installation video aswell, man...Wicked job!

Thanks Bud :happy:

zadar023
March 18th, 2012, 10:36 PM
excellent work bud...+10

8pecxstudios
March 18th, 2012, 10:39 PM
excellent work bud...+10

Thanks Bud :Peace:

vlad tepes
March 18th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Thanks you.

Big V
March 18th, 2012, 11:32 PM
I don't use chrome either but it looks cool bud great job Toady

CrazySouthernBoy
March 18th, 2012, 11:38 PM
This looks badass man.

Danice
March 19th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Amazing work buddy :happy::anger:

8pecxstudios
March 19th, 2012, 02:52 AM
Thanks you.

I don't use chrome either but it looks cool bud great job Toady

This looks badass man.

Amazing work buddy :happy::anger:

Thanks Guy's Enjoy :tu:

Nimbi
September 12th, 2014, 03:16 AM
Hello, I was wondering if this theme was removed. Because it leads to a MediaFire page that claims it is no longer on the MediaFire website. Can someone please post a download link for it that is still valid? I really like this Google Chrome HUD theme and am very eager to be able to use it. :cheeky:

Thanks in advance.

MOST_WASTED
September 12th, 2014, 04:31 AM
Hello, I was wondering if this theme was removed. Because it leads to a MediaFire page that claims it is no longer on the MediaFire website. Can someone please post a download link for it that is still valid? I really like this Google Chrome HUD theme and am very eager to be able to use it. :cheeky:

Thanks in advance.

im not sure about it but seeing that it was made by 8pecx you might be able to find it in the 8pecxstudios website http://8pecxstudios.com

8pecxstudios
September 13th, 2014, 05:26 AM

Thanks in advance.

Hi Darkwater409 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280551-Darkwater409)

The download link is working the bbcode on the page was goofed out due to a carraige return between the [dl] [dl] tags on the thread post, This caused media file to show an error.

Sorry for any inconvinences.

beagleman1701
September 13th, 2014, 07:44 AM

The download link is working the bbcode on the page was goofed out due to a carraige return between the [dl] [dl] tags on the thread post, This caused media file to show an error.

could you do some wallpapers like the ones in your theme and one for hud macine please

8pecxstudios
September 13th, 2014, 08:36 AM
could you do some wallpapers like the ones in your theme and one for hud macine please

Hi beagleman1701

I Think i did post images in the animation as wallpapers, I am unsure where they're located, Try searching through my wallpaper section, Please forvie any delays in replies as i'm a very busy person:peace:

Nimbi
September 13th, 2014, 03:27 PM

Sweet! Thank you so much! This Google Chrome theme is awesome! :Peace:

Nimbi
September 13th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Okay, I got it downloded and tried to set it up in the way it said to, but this is what I keep getting for some odd reason

Failed to load extension from:C:\Users\Joshua Lewis\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\HUD Chrome Theme
The 'manifest_version' key must be present and set to 2 (without quotes). See developer.chrome.com/extensions/manifestVersion.html for details.

Any idea on what I'm getting wrong?

8pecxstudios
September 13th, 2014, 04:08 PM
Okay, I got it downloded and tried to set it up in the way it said to, but this is what I keep getting for some odd reason

Any idea on what I'm getting wrong?

check main post for archive download, This was made a long time ago and required a manifest update to work in Google chrome, It should work just fine now, If your after my other themes for Google chrome be-sure to check them out https://8pecxstudios.com/themes-for-google-chrome

Nimbi
September 13th, 2014, 04:59 PM
check main post for archive download, This was made a long time ago and required a manifest update to work in Google chrome, It should work just fine now, If your after my other themes for Google chrome be-sure to check them out https://8pecxstudios.com/themes-for-google-chrome

Okay, gave that one a go, and now I'm getting this message, lol.

Failed to load extension from:C:\Users\Joshua Lewis\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\HUD Chrome Theme
Manifest file is missing or unreadable.

Could not load manifest.

At least I'm glad I know a 'small' bit of bbcode lol. Quoting would be a pain in quick reply if not for that lol.

8pecxstudios
September 13th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Close google chrome
Open the theme folder
Locate Cached Theme.pak
Right click Cached Theme.pak and select delete
Now start chrome then go to the chrome://extensions/
Check the developer mode check box to enable developer mode.
Select load unpacked extension and browser for the themes folder.
select the folder called HUD Chrome Theme and click ok

Note: the manifest.json must be in the root of the selected folder so if your selecting for example (my themes\HUD Chrome Theme) and your selecting my themes as the folder it will not be able to locate the manifest.json but if you select the HUD Chrome Theme because the manifest.json is in the root of this folder it will then load the extension.

Also note: that in order for the animated background the theme must not be packed in to a .crx as it needs to exploit a bug in chrome allowing you to use .gif files in an unpacked theme.

KraizyChostic
April 22nd, 2016, 02:03 AM
Awesome Job! :daman:

budmagyc
April 22nd, 2016, 08:21 PM
muy buen trabajo amigo
very good work friend

Donkuz
February 4th, 2018, 02:59 PM
This is really Cool Bud Thanks for sharing it with us:peace:

dhjohns
February 4th, 2018, 04:08 PM
​Very cool! So easy to install!

dhjohns
February 13th, 2018, 09:34 PM
A quick fix for this. In manifest.json change line 25 to "toolbar": [ 0, 0, 0 ] so you can read the text when downloading a file.