PDA

View Full Version : Asus ROG Tweak Graphic's Card Utility

8pecxstudios
March 19th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Ok Guy's This Is The ROG Tweak Graphic's Card Tuning Utility It Works On All Card's Nvidia or AMD

Note: Some Feature's Only Available On Asus Video Cards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Jcfbsy1SKTM

Download Link Below *NEW*

Video Tutorial How To Use

http://youtu.be/td20fNt_bBk

Ok Guy's I Made A Better Installer GUI For The Program x32 & x64bit Installers Are In One App With A Nice Graphical Interface With A Manual Install Option And An Automatic...

gor17981
March 19th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Thanks bud, il check this out :)

8pecxstudios
March 19th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Thanks bud, il check this out :)

Yeah It's A Really sweet Utility And Been Able To Set Manual Fan Profiles And Other Cool Things I Have Found It Preforms Better Then EVGA Precision And I Used To Love That Till I Found This:peace:

Letícia®
March 19th, 2012, 03:06 PM
very interesting / / thanks for sharing:girl:

Oshea
March 19th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Thanks for this, Toady'...

Big V
March 19th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Thanks Bud

Danice
March 19th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Thanks for sharing this useful stuff Toady! :money::loving:

CrazySouthernBoy
March 19th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Like Gor said I'll have to check this out.

designfjotten
March 19th, 2012, 07:14 PM
thanks broh :) i've been using afterburner cuz i got R5770 HAWK, but u think i can use this one? i have not done so much overclocking so real new to it :) but i wanna learn mooore :happy::Peace:

8pecxstudios
March 19th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Yeah It's A Really sweet Utility And Been Able To Set Manual Fan Profiles And Other Cool Things I Have Found It Preforms Better Then EVGA Precision And I Used To Love That Till I Found This:peace:

very interesting / / thanks for sharing:girl:

Thanks for this, Toady'...

Thanks Bud

Thanks for sharing this useful stuff Toady! :money::loving:

Like Gor said I'll have to check this out.

thanks broh :) i've been using afterburner cuz i got R5770 HAWK, but u think i can use this one? i have not done so much overclocking so real new to it :) but i wanna learn mooore :happy::Peace:

No Problems Guy's Enjoy:happy:

bigcyco1
March 19th, 2012, 08:57 PM
well i have found these things to be buggy and not great to use but i have not try this one so i will give it a shot thanks for share bud.;):cool:

bigcyco1
March 19th, 2012, 09:00 PM
thanks broh :) i've been using afterburner cuz i got R5770 HAWK, but u think i can use this one? i have not done so much overclocking so real new to it :) but i wanna learn mooore :happy::Peace: If you want to overclock do it though your bios it's safer and you can overclock higher way higher that way

chevy350
March 19th, 2012, 11:20 PM
I tried this and couldn't get the same clock speeds on my cards that msi's afterburner does. I like the looks and feel of it but didn't see where I could "unlock" the voltage and clock speeds. If you don't push your card(s) then this may be better to use over other tools though :tu:

8pecxstudios
March 19th, 2012, 11:38 PM
I tried this and couldn't get the same clock speeds on my cards that msi's afterburner does. I like the looks and feel of it but didn't see where I could "unlock" the voltage and clock speeds. If you don't push your card(s) then this may be better to use over other tools though :tu:

hay bud you need to turn on advance mode for the voltage settings but as a note there are some things on the utility that are for asus cards or work better it's a great program thats why i wanted to see if people liked it and how it preforms if you need help turning on the advanced features let me know and i will make a video on how ok

chevy350
March 19th, 2012, 11:45 PM
no problem, I may give it another shot just used to afterburner and it's layout even though they are close to the same

8pecxstudios
March 19th, 2012, 11:48 PM
no problem, I may give it another shot just used to afterburner and it's layout even though they are close to the same

yeah no problems bud

bigcyco1
March 20th, 2012, 12:25 AM
hay bud you need to turn on advance mode for the voltage settings but as a note there are some things on the utility that are for asus cards or work better it's a great program thats why i wanted to see if people liked it and how it preforms if you need help turning on the advanced features let me know and i will make a video on how ok Yeah,a tutorial be good bud i must not know what i am doing as i never seem to get much benefit or luck with these type of programs and allot are just junk and will end up making you fry your shit happen to two different mates of mine but they also left it overclocked 24-7 with one of these type programs dummies lol.

8pecxstudios
March 20th, 2012, 01:44 AM
Yeah,a tutorial be good bud i must not know what i am doing as i never seem to get much benefit or luck with these type of programs and allot are just junk and will end up making you fry your shit happen to two different mates of mine but they also left it overclocked 24-7 with one of these type programs dummies lol.

Yeah Bud No Problems I'm Making It Now Ok 24-7 lol I Will Try And Make It As Detailed And Informative As Possible Ok:money:

8pecxstudios
March 20th, 2012, 03:50 AM
Ok Guy's Tutorial Video I Up I Hope It Helps ok :money:

chevy350
March 25th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Back to using this utility and about the only thing I miss is on screen display of temps in games. I can guess as to about how hot they're getting since one of my cards has the reference cooler on it and at 50% speed you can hear it. Other than that it uses about the same amount of resources as Afterburner. I'll stick with this one for a bit since it looks like they are still adding options and taking requests for options.

8pecxstudios
April 25th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Ok Guys Just Updated The Installer With A User Friendly GUI & Both x32 & x64 Are In One :peace: