PDA

View Full Version : ESCL Energy G by...LAHERCOLL

lahercoll
March 23rd, 2012, 03:52 AM
Greetings to all the friends and partners of VIRTUAL CUSTOMS I have pleasure and a big pride of presenting to him my new THEME who waited and be of his taste and be able to enjoy more that they could to the maximum more to me himself if they can so my friends A TO ENJOY MY ESCL Energy G Se7en Visual Style Theme thank you and see you soon bye...

IT INCLUDES:

*THEME :AERO ESCL Energy G
*5 gadgets : computer status, top five, digital clock, core dual usage , time online. ESCL Energy G
*skin rocketdock : ESCL Energy G
*iconsdock : ESCL Energy G (I include a file PSD for the icons dock for the one every who does the icons of his preferenci to every type of need of my friends ok hope that it should be very useful thank you)
*2 logos start w7 : ESCL Energy G
*skin firefox PERSONA : ESCL Energy G ( HERE LINK : https://www.getpersonas.com/es/persona/457379
*WALPAPER : THOUSAND THANKS TO MR. coolbits1 for giving me his permission to use his wonderful work which is really fantastic thousand thank you my friend greetings.
they can find it here in deviantart: http://coolbits1.deviantart.com/
**sounds: thanks to the SR:Razorsedge for these sounds of first thank you friend and a big greeting can find his spectacular work in VIRTUAL CUSTOMS.and here:http://r0ck-n-r0lla1.deviantart.com/

AFTER ENJOY FRIENDS TO ENJOY MY ESCL ENERGY G TO THE MAXIMUM BYE...

:happy::loving:

Sleazy
March 23rd, 2012, 03:54 AM
Awesome theme my friend!

Thank you very much for sharing this work of art.

a Greeting

CrazySouthernBoy
March 23rd, 2012, 03:55 AM
OH This looks badass man. I like the Red & Black.

Oshea
March 23rd, 2012, 04:02 AM
Very sleek...very stylish...
Outstanding theme, man! Excellent, excellent job!
Thank you for this...

8pecxstudios
March 23rd, 2012, 04:16 AM
Kickass Theme lahercoll (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/151210-lahercoll) Very Nice Black & Red Work So Well Together Nice Theme Bud:no1:

Danice
March 23rd, 2012, 05:29 AM
Awesome theme lahercoll!:money: Thank you for sharing this bud :loving::shocked::love:

sete
March 23rd, 2012, 05:30 AM
Thank you my friend,very good job.:happy:

March 23rd, 2012, 07:17 AM
excellent work, awesome theme bro.. thanks for shring

zadar023
March 23rd, 2012, 09:08 AM
+10...:no1:

Jorge610
March 23rd, 2012, 10:02 AM
It´s a great work buddy, congratulations and thanks.

bluex
March 23rd, 2012, 10:43 AM
awesome themes thank for sharing :cheeky:

Harvey Sewdin
March 23rd, 2012, 10:56 AM
Very cool, lahercoll. Nice combination between glass and dark colors. Thanks for sharing. :smile:

Letícia®
March 23rd, 2012, 01:05 PM
this theme is gorgeous "lahercoll" I have the blue now red / / I love it Thank you:loving::loving::loving::f::f::burns::burns::flirt:

Nachway
March 23rd, 2012, 01:49 PM
This is a great theme looks really cool nice job, thanks to my friend :Smile:

Hellcat
March 23rd, 2012, 04:27 PM
:flirt: fantastic theme great work thank you Luis :tu: kiss :happy:

razorsedge
March 23rd, 2012, 10:37 PM
Bud you have been putting out some really great themes for a while now keep up the good work these are very well done great work :)

lahercoll
March 24th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Bud you have been putting out some really great themes for a while now keep up the good work these are very well done great work :)

thank you my friend thousand thanks for his words but the truth learns one much of the big teachers as especially you thousand thank you tried to work as you because really you are the best for me thank you teacher greetings.:happy::no1:

lahercoll
March 24th, 2012, 01:51 AM
thanks to all the friends for his words really I am very happy for that they liked my work it is that's why a thousand thanks to all and that it enjoy to the maximum greetings see you soon.:loving::happy:

DukeBlues
June 9th, 2012, 03:39 PM
This is one of the best themes I have seen, it just plain rocks, great effort. Thanks a Million.