PDA

View Full Version : se7en glass logonscreen by Designfjotten

designfjotten
March 26th, 2012, 02:14 PM
I was a little bored today, so I sat down and created a logon screen.
Since everyone has a slightly different taste, so I made it in three colors.

I was a little quick with this thread, had forgotten that there are yournumbr1fan who had made ​​this interface that I have used :)
so all credit to him. I'm real sorry i had forgot this yournumbr1fan, hope u can forgive me someday :(

http://yournumbr1fan.deviantart.com/...late-263498515 (http://yournumbr1fan.deviantart.com/art/Bella-Vista-Logon-Template-263498515)

Enjoy

bluex
March 26th, 2012, 02:26 PM
thanks for this amazing logon screen good work:peace:

Danice
March 26th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Great work on the glass logon bud:loving: Thank you for these :loving::peace:

March 26th, 2012, 02:37 PM
its look nice..thanks for sharing

Letícia®
March 26th, 2012, 02:45 PM
excellent good work / / thanks:tu::burns::burns:

Ariess Ibrahim
March 26th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Wow! :shocked: It's look awesome! Thank you for sharing it.

X3M
March 26th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Awesome screens.. I wish I knew how to do glass-effect, it's awesome !

Harvey Sewdin
March 26th, 2012, 03:55 PM
These are amazing bud.

CrazySouthernBoy
March 26th, 2012, 04:04 PM
The first one looks wicked as hell man.

Letícia®
March 26th, 2012, 04:27 PM
oh my friend ... you do with the color orange for me?:girl:

designfjotten
March 26th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Awesome screens.. I wish I knew how to do glass-effect, it's awesome !

Thanx bud :) if u want i can send u the psd file for the glass effect bud?

designfjotten
March 26th, 2012, 04:32 PM
These are amazing bud.

Thanx broh :D awsome that you all liked it :D:peace:

designfjotten
March 26th, 2012, 04:33 PM
oh my friend ... you do with the color orange for me?:girl:

off curse i will sweety :) i'll send u a pb, wen i updated the post :)

Letícia®
March 26th, 2012, 04:39 PM
off curse i will sweety :) i'll send u a pb, wen i updated the post :)

ok I'm looking forward:loving:

Letícia®
March 26th, 2012, 04:46 PM
very beautiful my friend / / thanks:loving::loving::loving::burns::f::f::f::flirt:

X3M
March 26th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Thanx bud :) if u want i can send u the psd file for the glass effect bud?
That would be awesome ! :girl:

8pecxstudios
March 26th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Sweet Log-ons Bud Nice Work:tu:

YourNumbr1Fan
March 31st, 2012, 12:51 AM
Again, you've not referenced the fact that I made the panel in these logons, not you: http://yournumbr1fan.deviantart.com/art/Bella-Vista-Logon-Template-263498515 :anger: (http://yournumbr1fan.deviantart.com/gallery/33918130#/d4cvor7:anger:)

designfjotten
March 31st, 2012, 05:58 AM
Again, you've not referenced the fact that I made the panel in these logons, not you: http://yournumbr1fan.deviantart.com/art/Bella-Vista-Logon-Template-263498515 :anger: (http://yournumbr1fan.deviantart.com/gallery/33918130#/d4cvor7:anger:)

i'm sorry bud, i forgot to link ro you, i've had this so long that i had forgot that someone els had made it, hope you can forgive me bud:( i vill update the first post right now, I can not say how sorry I am, I made these from a different logon I created, so I did not remember it, but remembered it wen i saw your :) hope you are not too mad at me, and that you can forgive me, buddy?

I've updated the first post now, so all creds gose to you, I'm so mad at myself that I forgot and check it out, and will in future not post anything other than what I have made ​​myself from scratch. hope you can forgive me one day, and very sorry that I have used some of your design will not happen again.

YourNumbr1Fan
March 31st, 2012, 06:29 AM
I was a little quick with this thread, had forgotten that there are yournumbr1fan who had made ​​this interface that I have used :)
so all credit to him. I'm real sorry i had forgot this yournumbr1fan, hope u can forgive me someday :(

Forgiven. Just, if you're going to post even a modification of other people's designs, especially on a site where you are seeking to get aclaim and perhaps make money, ask their permission (and hopefully receive it) and credit them.
I have used resources several times from others....But. I get permission, then credit them. It sucks when you design something, even if it's something small, and someone else comes along, uses it, and fails to ask first or acknowledge you. Just ask Mark (MrGrim) about that; people are always ripping his work. And yes, perhaps he himself has borrowed from (or been inspired by) others----and had to pay due credit too. I don't claim to be some bigshot designer, but what I do make I want people to know I made this or that. One day I'd like to get paid for my creations just like you would!

As long as you give me credits, here and anywhere you posted anything of mine (including your new site---which looks fantastic, by the way!) I have no problems with you. You have plenty of talent; you don't need anyone else's stuff.:Peace:

Hellcat
March 31st, 2012, 06:35 AM
:flirt: great work thank you lol :Smile:

designfjotten
March 31st, 2012, 07:01 AM
Forgiven. Just, if you're going to post even a modification of other people's designs, especially on a site where you are seeking to get aclaim and perhaps make money, ask their permission (and hopefully receive it) and credit them.
I have used resources several times from others....But. I get permission, then credit them. It sucks when you design something, even if it's something small, and someone else comes along, uses it, and fails to ask first or acknowledge you. Just ask Mark (MrGrim) about that; people are always ripping his work. And yes, perhaps he himself has borrowed from (or been inspired by) others----and had to pay due credit too. I don't claim to be some bigshot designer, but what I do make I want people to know I made this or that. One day I'd like to get paid for my creations just like you would!

As long as you give me credits, here and anywhere you posted anything of mine (including your new site---which looks fantastic, by the way!) I have no problems with you. You have plenty of talent; you don't need anyone else's stuff.:Peace:

I totally agree with you bud :)
and be sure that I give creds to the person who created the design I might have used. Thank you for being so understanding mate, and that you have forgiven me :)

sete
March 31st, 2012, 09:31 AM
Good style,thank you.:happy:

Xenomorph
March 31st, 2012, 10:45 AM
:shocked:
These are fantastic bud!
Many,many thanks for this awesome share..
:Peace:

ŠÚP3R ÀÐMìN
July 24th, 2013, 02:47 AM
Awesome Logon screens! Would be nice to see one in all black with the glass:Smile:

poweredbyostx
December 18th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Looking very glossy,well done mate :Smile:

IceBabee
December 22nd, 2013, 02:10 AM
Beautiful......just totally beautiful! I love glass..............yummy-yummy .........Thank you :)

Elond
May 15th, 2020, 06:03 PM
really nice brow o/