PDA

View Full Version : Signatures and Avatar

Benjamin Boo!
March 28th, 2012, 11:16 PM
I was wondering if anyone would be able to hook me up with some good red signatures and avatars, I tried Google but all i found was pretty bad ones. :)

designfjotten
March 29th, 2012, 05:34 AM
I was wondering if anyone would be able to hook me up with some good red signatures and avatars, I tried Google but all i found was pretty bad ones. :)

sure bud :) if u want i can make u one :) just tell me how u want it broh :)
:Peace:

Benjamin Boo!
March 29th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Well for a signature it could be like a heartbeat monitor line and for the avatar something that would for with the signature that I described, I can't really think of an avatar to go with it, I'll keep thinking tho and thanks for all the help. :)

Master101Chief
March 29th, 2012, 01:36 PM
sorry I am not realy a pro at making gif thingies:P
I could give it a tryp if you want don's think it is extreamly hard to make a heartbeat monitor with gif.

I will see if I have time to give it a try there is no garentee at all that I have or that it looks good:P

designfjotten
March 29th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Well for a signature it could be like a heartbeat monitor line and for the avatar something that would for with the signature that I described, I can't really think of an avatar to go with it, I'll keep thinking tho and thanks for all the help. :)
I dont do animations, bud if thats what u looking for :( sorry bud

Benjamin Boo!
March 29th, 2012, 03:12 PM
It don't have to be animated. :)

designfjotten
March 29th, 2012, 03:28 PM
It don't have to be animated. :)

okai,then I can make some suggestions for you y'know :) I'll just go for a walk with my dog. after that I'll sit down a bit with photoshop buddy :)

twizzz
March 29th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Ill give it a go.. Give me a few and ill see what i can come up with.. :Smile:

Benjamin Boo!
March 29th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Thank you guys very much, really appreciate it. :happy:

Benjamin Boo!
March 29th, 2012, 11:46 PM
I just realized that Mr.Grim has a heartbeat on is avatar I can't steal the idea that he has on his that'd be mean, sorry about that guys.

designfjotten
March 30th, 2012, 06:42 AM
yeah that's right, I had forgotten that he had. but I sitting here now to create some different signatures I thought to share with y'all :) I'll send you a link to the thread :) wen i'm finished bud :)

designfjotten
March 30th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Made some signatures now bud :) you find them here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/38641-VC-swirl-signatures-by-Designfjotten?p=222922#post222922
hope you like them :)
:Peace: