PDA

View Full Version : Icons Orbs (various colors)

Sleazy
March 31st, 2012, 12:14 AM
Hey guys!

Here you have these icons that I found surfing the net and wanted to share with you all as I found them very beautiful.

A Greeting.

"All Credits to the Original Author of these Icons"

Link Blue: http://www.mediafire.com/?umh2sjz3536xoy3

Link Black & White: http://www.mediafire.com/?86h7z6bbezzt654

Link Green: http://www.mediafire.com/?ha80b2cu196w4ch

And these last for my sympathetic vampirita who likes pink!

Link Pink: http://www.mediafire.com/?cq1vkk0h575j5ol

March 31st, 2012, 04:17 AM
wow nice icons, thanks alot

Danice
March 31st, 2012, 05:18 AM
Those icons looks amazing bud,:money: thank you for sharing!:Peace::loving:

Hellcat
March 31st, 2012, 06:39 AM
:flirt: fantastic icons thanks for share :tu: :Smile:

Harvey Sewdin
March 31st, 2012, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the share sleazy, but you had to ask the author first if you may post his/her creation here.
nice icons anyway
:smile:

8pecxstudios
March 31st, 2012, 11:11 AM
Wow Very Nice Sleazy (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/180516-Sleazy) Thanks For The Share Bud

Sleazy
March 31st, 2012, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the share sleazy, but you had to ask the author first if you may post his/her creation here.
nice icons anyway
:smile:

Hi Harvey Sewdin.

I could not get permission from the author because he is not, but if I found these icons on a website where they were uploaded "mine works" for both PC and iPhone, several themes mine for iPhone 4, many wallpapers made ​​by me, tutorials ... and nobody asked me please ..

For my part I do not care at all that I ask permission because I do I like to share with people, help as much as I can before I helped myself and I do not even need anyone to ask me permission.

Still I respect your opinion and I know the author always ask permission.

a Greeting

Harvey Sewdin
March 31st, 2012, 01:09 PM
Hi Harvey Sewdin.

I could not get permission from the author because he is not, but if I found these icons on a website where they were uploaded "mine works" for both PC and iPhone, several themes mine for iPhone 4, many wallpapers made ​​by me, tutorials ... and nobody asked me please ..

For my part I do not care at all that I ask permission because I do I like to share with people, help as much as I can before I helped myself and I do not even need anyone to ask me permission.

Still I respect your opinion and I know the author always ask permission.

a Greeting

Yeah i also agree sleazy, i have problems myself. My themes are being uploaded on other sites too. What annoying is that are removing the authors name and putting the website's name on the creations.
good to see you understand what i meant. :smile:

Big V
March 31st, 2012, 01:10 PM
I think your missing the entire idea that he was trying to convey to you about giving credit
Someone put alot work time and effort into creating those and deserves some credit if at all possible
For you saying you do not care on your part is totally wrong
For you to just grab them and repost them without giving him credit is not acceptable
On this site we do not conduct bussiness in this manner

Letícia®
March 31st, 2012, 02:30 PM
thanks for sharing my friend / / the icons are gorgeous:girl:

Sleazy
March 31st, 2012, 06:11 PM
Yeah i also agree sleazy, i have problems myself. My themes are being uploaded on other sites too. What annoying is that are removing the authors name and putting the website's name on the creations.
good to see you understand what i meant. :smile:

Of course I understand my friend.

Of course if the person that created it, first ask permission to publish, but not always easy to know the author of the works in this virtual world.

In the field of internet it is sometimes impossible to know the author of one or other work, and that because of some who do not give credit to the work of others and appropriate for such work, in the end you find things you do not know or who are .

The problem is that sometimes you are surfing the internet nice things you wish you share with other people, but I do not know who the fault of those people who appropriate the work and not give credit to the original author.

For the same reason it always always in my post when I post something that is not mine, I quote in red and in quotes "all credit to the original author" because it is the only way I can thank and give credit to the person I do the job.

I just try to share the things I find that I like and I think they might like more people.

As you know posting anything takes time, prepare the post, make the catch ...

In my case if I post things is because I am grateful for everything I get from all of you, whether wallpapers, themes, icons and a myriad of things and try to make small things that I think like me might like to others.

But of course I understand what you say, and always know the original author to get permission before posting anything.

Sorry for my bad English.

A Hug!

Sleazy
March 31st, 2012, 06:27 PM
I think your missing the entire idea that he was trying to convey to you about giving credit
Someone put alot work time and effort into creating those and deserves some credit if at all possible
For you saying you do not care on your part is totally wrong
For you to just grab them and repost them without giving him credit is not acceptable
On this site we do not conduct bussiness in this manner

Ok my friend.

I explain the same to Harvey Sewdin.

First do not worry as no'll post anything else.

Second "I have never appropriated anything" because if you read it you will see that the post in brackets and in red states: "All credit to the original author"

Third here is lifted in a virtual customs Mod I Realize a wallpaper (home cinema in various colors and other modifications) and which had sought permission to the original author to make these mods and mod agragandole use my virtual signature customs ..

No one asked permission to modify my mod, but I did not put any problem because I found it nice and do not bother at all.

Thanks anyway and do not worry and it will not happen.

My mod with permission the author to modify:

Virtual Customs Mod signed without asking my permission to modify my "My Mod":

A Greeting