PDA

View Full Version : Question about Thermaltake Level 10 GT

edrik
April 2nd, 2012, 02:36 PM
Okay I know this is probably a lazy post... but I was just wondering if it is possible to change the LED color sequence. For example I would like to use a Red colored theme in my OS so I could avoid pressing the LED on the case :p

Mr GRiM
April 4th, 2012, 08:50 AM
not sure I understand your question bud

8pecxstudios
April 4th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Hi Bud There should Be A Button On Top of The Case Called Fan Led use that to cycle to the color you want it's near the fan speed button here is a video about the case hope it helps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQYtIim3l7w&feature=player_detailpage

edrik
April 4th, 2012, 02:34 PM
for example when you open up Thermaltake Level 10 GT the default color of the LED is Blue... then you have to press the LED button to go to the color you want, what i'd like to ask is if it's possible to change the default color when you start it up... for example use the RED Led color when you turn on your PC :D

8pecxstudios
April 4th, 2012, 02:39 PM
for example when you open up Thermaltake Level 10 GT the default color of the LED is Blue... then you have to press the LED button to go to the color you want, what i'd like to ask is if it's possible to change the default color when you start it up... for example use the RED Led color when you turn on your PC :D

it should stay the color you set till you change it like my thermaltake chaser mk-1 i set it 2 red it stay's res till i change it i'm sure the gt will be the same tho maybe there is info in the instruction manual