April 3rd, 2012, 11:16 AM
this one is cool toady. thanks bud.

nolife
October 26th, 2013, 11:44 PM
why does it say invalid attachment

ONE MAN ARMY
October 27th, 2013, 12:02 AM

Sorry! It appears that the contents have been deleted. I will make a note to delete this thread. Sorry for this issue.

8pecxstudios
October 27th, 2013, 03:49 AM

One of the site updates must have foobared the attachments all fixed now

nolife
October 27th, 2013, 04:27 AM
One of the site updates must have foobared the attachments all fixed now

ok, will try again nope now it says failed-network error

one man army u said that it was deleted?

ONE MAN ARMY
October 27th, 2013, 04:50 AM

Sorry NoLife I thought that since you could not download the content, it must have been deleted. This has happened many of times with members uploading there content via mediafire. and then letting there mediafire account close. Toady has updated this issue. Please try the link again. Thanks Toady for taking care of this!

8pecxstudios
October 27th, 2013, 12:28 PM

That would be vc server when downloading the attachment it downloads fine now please give it another try

8pecxstudios
October 27th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Sorry NoLife I thought that since you could not download the content, it must have been deleted. This has happened many of times with members uploading there content via mediafire. and then letting there mediafire account close. Toady has updated this issue. Please try the link again. Thanks Toady for taking care of this!

lol it was an embedded attachment uploaded to vc directly lol it might still have issues tho i have noticed vc has had a few changes forum software wise. But should be fine now

nolife
October 27th, 2013, 06:41 PM
lol it was an embedded attachment uploaded to vc directly lol it might still have issues tho i have noticed vc has had a few changes forum software wise. But should be fine now

nope still failed-network error

ONE MAN ARMY
October 27th, 2013, 08:21 PM
nope still failed-network error

Hey man. I just want to let you know That its fixed , if your not able to download the .rar file its on your end. Cus I just downloaded it no problem. Im not sure why your having issues . Try another browser.

IceBabee
October 29th, 2013, 04:15 AM
Great artistry my friend! Thank you :)

nolife
October 29th, 2013, 05:47 AM
Hey man. I just want to let you know That its fixed , if your not able to download the .rar file its on your end. Cus I just downloaded it no problem. Im not sure why your having issues . Try another browser.
I got it this time thanks all:happy:

crack_monkey
March 23rd, 2015, 12:02 PM
nice work man, i had the normal ROG Screensaver, but in an old version, it worked only with java and that was a little bit buggy, but know thats over.

Big Thx for that :)