PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Wallpapers

designfjotten
April 6th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Hi guy's :)

I am currently working on a new project, "volume 2 of the AMD Dragon Wallpaper", creds to the creator of the AMD Fusion Dragon:) so I thought I could start a thread for you others guy's who also might be doing a major project, like me.

This is a very nice way and get some feedback on new projects, so you can make something that is perfect :)

Well here's a little taste of what's coming from me in a little while :)

I've been working on this for a few hour's now, and this is all so far :)

faizalotai
April 6th, 2012, 01:24 PM
looking forward to it bud..the preview just awesome..keep it up..:Smile:

designfjotten
April 6th, 2012, 03:21 PM
okai, a little update for ya guy's :) I'm closing Photoshop for today, been working almost all day :) so this is it for today :)

robj2005
April 6th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Omg,I love it,can't wait

Danice
April 7th, 2012, 05:04 AM
This gonna be fantastic :happy: I'm waiting for it :cheeky:

April 7th, 2012, 05:06 AM
amazing i can't await for this..

designfjotten
April 7th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Omg,I love it,can't wait

This gonna be fantastic I'm waiting for it

amazing i can't await for this..

awsome that you like it my friends :) i'm starting photoshop soon, just gonna walk my dog and, wake up a bit :) stay tuned broh's :)

Hellcat
April 7th, 2012, 06:18 AM
:flirt: loos good wallpaper great work thank you lol :Smile:

Letícia®
April 7th, 2012, 11:55 AM
is simply spectacular my friend.... incredible details:givahand::burns::flirt:

Harvey Sewdin
April 7th, 2012, 01:22 PM
This looks awesome bud, looking forward :smile:

designfjotten
April 9th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Hi guy's :) had alot on my plate this weekend and, was Easter party's and stuff, but i'll got a little update for ya awsome people here at VC :D
Soon finished with the left side now, just the tail left, starting to look pretty awsome if i can say it myself:D hehe..
have done the right front to, but not finished yet :)

What ya think buds?

BTW, best way to see the detail's is to right-click and open in a new tab, the image is: 966*1396 :)

XXXxxxXXX
April 9th, 2012, 05:16 PM
...starting to look pretty awsome if i can say it myself:D hehe..

You really can say that! It looks just amazing :smile: Looking forward to see this finished!

robj2005
April 9th, 2012, 05:24 PM
I'm so anxious to see it,the detail is incredible.:tu::tu::tu::no1:

designfjotten
April 9th, 2012, 07:00 PM
You really can say that! It looks just amazing :smile: Looking forward to see this finished!

I'm so anxious to see it,the detail is incredible.:tu::tu::tu::no1:

thanx for awsome comments bud's :D Most likely I think I'm going to be done with this within a few days, going to work on it a bit now, before i go to bed, and some more with it tomorrow, and I probably come with an update tomorrow :)
I like to spend time on what I do, so it is something that does stand out a little, and that it's something that people can use :)

Have a good one broh's, and stay aaaawsoooome :D

HammerJack
April 9th, 2012, 10:00 PM
The contrast is very real/striking. Nice details and sounds like you have the ability to create something amazing. Hope to see more of this project.
PS, I sent ya a friendship request. Hope to get future tags on this one???

designfjotten
April 10th, 2012, 06:12 AM
The contrast is very real/striking. Nice details and sounds like you have the ability to create something amazing. Hope to see more of this project.
PS, I sent ya a friendship request. Hope to get future tags on this one???

Thanx bud :) i'll be sure to tag you in my next project to bud :) have a good one :)
:peace:

bigcyco1
April 10th, 2012, 06:50 AM
looks great so far look forward to the finished product bud.:tu:

gor17981
April 10th, 2012, 07:54 AM
What can i say bud, this wall paper is looking fantastic, cant wait to see the end result. :Smile:

designfjotten
April 15th, 2012, 11:15 AM
hi buds :) i'm finished with the wall now, but i need a new background, do you guy's have a suggestion to the background I can use?

designfjotten
April 30th, 2012, 03:07 PM
hi guys :D

just want ya to now something, i'm currently working on a new version of Digital-Cicuits walls, and logonscreen now :D so stay tuned :D

pats
April 30th, 2012, 03:16 PM
hi guys :D

just want ya to now something, i'm currently working on a new version of Digital-Cicuits walls, and logonscreen now :D so stay tuned :D

Is it the one I think !!!

:happy: :smile:

andymel746
April 30th, 2012, 03:47 PM
I love your Work designfjotten. Thanks for the hardwork :)

designfjotten
May 1st, 2012, 05:30 AM
Is it the one I think !!!

:happy: :smile:

hehe, it may be bud :)

I love your Work designfjotten. Thanks for the hardwork :)

Thanks bud, that awsome :D

pats
May 2nd, 2012, 02:54 PM
hehe, it may be bud :)

Thanks bud, that awsome :D

Any news on that wall ????????? Little glimpse maybe ????

Can`t wait ! :cheeky:

:happy:

designfjotten
May 2nd, 2012, 03:03 PM
Any news on that wall ????????? Little glimpse maybe ????

Can`t wait ! :cheeky:

hehe :D well, i'm sitting here working on it now bud :D and not wery much left, making some more colors this time, so takes a bit more time, but i think i'll post it today bro :) maybe as soon as a couple of hours :D

gonna make myself some power food now, and then i'm gonna sit down to finish it after i've eat'n :D just some minor details left bud :D

designfjotten
May 2nd, 2012, 05:19 PM
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/39159-Digital-Cable-Circuits-Interface-Wallpaper-by-Designfjotten here is the new version og Digital Circuits guys :)

designfjotten
May 6th, 2012, 02:50 PM

what's up, wanna now what i'm working on buds? :D

well i just got my new mouse (a few days now then) so i got a bit inspired by the design on it, and thought maybe i wold make a few new walls :)

So stay tuned guy's :D

pats
May 6th, 2012, 02:56 PM

what's up, wanna now what i'm working on buds? :D

well i just got my new mouse (a few days now then) so i got a bit inspired by the design on it, and thought maybe i wold make a few new walls :)

So stay tuned guy's :D

What about that digital circuits with no geek logo or logon ???? Would be extremely nice with the HUD Series .....

:happy: :Peace: I`m still trying !!!!! :Peace:

designfjotten
May 6th, 2012, 03:02 PM
What about that digital circuits with no geek logo or logon ???? Would be extremely nice with the HUD Series .....

i had forgot about that :D hehe, sorry for that bro :D good you are reminding me on it :cheeky: hehe..

I can make a shot on that after the new walls i'm doing now okay bud? :happy::cunning:

May 6th, 2012, 03:05 PM

yes... i agree :Peace:

pats
May 6th, 2012, 03:12 PM
i had forgot about that :D hehe, sorry for that bro :D good you are reminding me on it :cheeky: hehe..

I can make a shot on that after the new walls i'm doing now okay bud? :happy::cunning:

No pressure , I just think it would make a totally amazing wall , clean and it would be incredible in different color , like Red , dark green etc....

Anyway , it`s my opinion !

Keep up your good work !!!