PDA

View Full Version : Prometheus

razorsedge
April 25th, 2012, 11:41 PM
They went looking for our beginning

What they found could be our end.

Prometheus

Took quite a while to get this theme completly finshed now that work has slown down a bit I had more time to complete it.

Little different from my usual I really liked the walls that have been coming out for this movie so I thought why not
do something in glass to give a nice effect between the theme and the walls. The glass has a nice smokey effect with lots
of shading throughout the theme hope you enjoy it :)

How to patch your system to use 3rd party themes and apply theme video tutorial: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

How to change icons and apply theme extras video tutorial: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37745-Edit-Dll-images-apply-icons-theme-extras-video-tutorial

How to use 7tsp packs Video Tutorial: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37746-How-to-apply-a-7tsp-pack-video-tutorial

5uE1mF0bDXk

Theme Includes

Custom Cursors
Custom Sound Pack
Start Orb
Explorer Frame images
Shell32.dll Images
Imageres.dll Icons
5 Wallpapers
Fonts

Prometheus extras

Custom Glass Aimp skin
Custom Dock
Icon pack including:
Dock icons
Application Icons
Audio Icons
Video Icons
and extra icons

Adobe Photoshop splash screen
Adobe After Effects splash screen
Adobe Illustrator splash screen
Adobe Audition Splash Screen
Prometheus Winrar theme
Shellbrd orb
Systemcpl image
Clocks

Theme download

http://www.4shared.com/archive/Q8XcrZj-/Prothu_Theme.html

Extras Download

http://www.4shared.com/archive/VcJTZtKg/Prometheus_Theme_Extras.html

nofx1994
April 25th, 2012, 11:44 PM
wow a fantastic new theme razor something so fresh and new for you great job :burns::burns::burns:

razorsedge
April 25th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Thanks bud ya u were with me all the way during this took a while to get it done but finally finished thanks bud am glad u like it :)

bigcyco1
April 26th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Looks top notch razor as always thanks bud.:daman:

TheBull
April 26th, 2012, 01:04 AM
WOW man, that video was spectacular! And the theme, well, you are a Master for sure. Flawless. Beautiful. Thank you!

April 26th, 2012, 01:05 AM
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge), looks like you went all out on this one. i'm half expecting to find the kitchen sink in there somewhere. thanks a lot, fantastic job.

razorsedge
April 26th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Thanks big hard to find the time to get it done but finally did it hope u like it bud :)

Bull thanks man little on the diff side going glass for me but those walls are so nice I wanted to see them through the theme lol enjoy bud :)

Thanks Chucky I tried to give everything for this one if U look close in the extras u will find that kitchen sink lol enjoy bud :)

plomo
April 26th, 2012, 01:22 AM
nice one there razor.

Ryan_Se7en
April 26th, 2012, 01:30 AM
It looks great
It would be awesome if you can make a 7tsp icon pack from those icons that you include in the extras. Those icons look badass

robj2005
April 26th, 2012, 02:11 AM
Incredible theme,thank you for sharing this masterpiece!damanLove all your work.

razorsedge
April 26th, 2012, 02:24 AM
Thanks for all the comments guys :) I hope you enjoy the theme :)

Ryan seven sry the 7tsp will not work for application icons it only works for your operating system ones it won't edit the ones for apps :)

8pecxstudios
April 26th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Well That Video Was Badass And The Theme Is EPIC With All Tho's Extras The Is One EXTREME Theme Thanks Heaps Bud You Have Really Out Done Yourself :no1:

razorsedge
April 26th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Well That Video Was Badass And The Theme Is EPIC With All Tho's Extras The Is One EXTREME Theme Thanks Heaps Bud You Have Really Out Done Yourself :no1:

thanks very much bud knew u would like it u got s few sneak peaks enjoy the theme bud :) thanks for the comments :)

Black_knight
April 26th, 2012, 03:11 AM
WoW, WoW, WoW.......... AMAZED ... Beautiful Work :shocked::happy:

bachbeet
April 26th, 2012, 03:30 AM
Wow! Fantastic theme! Your creativity always amazes me.

adel9
April 26th, 2012, 04:27 AM
Got to say tucker the best themes ever you create is a gold ring lol man this is lovely i already install it and love it. ms one still my top but this is a bomb theme:Peace:

Oshea
April 26th, 2012, 04:31 AM
@razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php?u=148478)

I love this theme! That glass is sooo killer!
Wicked Start orb... Ridiculously cool AIMP skin... And that dock is so slick...
Amazing theme, razorsedge! Thank you very much for this!

Also, these icons are f**king spectacular!

April 26th, 2012, 05:27 AM
i like this theme.. thanks razor

Ryan_Se7en
April 26th, 2012, 05:46 AM
Oh ok
Then i need to manually replace it. Thanks the stunning theme.

zadar023
April 26th, 2012, 07:18 AM
thanks razor for this...you are always quiet and original...

irishmonster
April 26th, 2012, 09:30 AM
cheers mate, looks awesome as always. thanks

Harvey Sewdin
April 26th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Killer job razor, this is a very clean style, very cool! :gun: :gun: :gun:

XXXxxxXXX
April 26th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Amazing work :tu: As always you created an awesome theme!:givahand:
:gun::gun::gun::gun:

serschik
April 26th, 2012, 12:20 PM
You improved my day of his work razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge):happy: thank you!!! beautiful theme!:Smile:

mkpcxxl
April 26th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Awsome theme, looks really nice, thanks for sharing.

mkpcxxl

Danice
April 26th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Looks stunning! :greedy: Thanks!:peace:

NAHOM
April 26th, 2012, 04:12 PM
razor it looks great excellent job thanks mate!

Nachway
April 26th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Beautiful theme looks very cool, thank you very much :)

Hellcat
April 26th, 2012, 05:24 PM
:flirt: wow awesome theme very well done great work i like it thank you Tucker :tu: :happy:

Species A.I.
April 26th, 2012, 06:06 PM
As always, this theme is over the top!!! VERY NICE WORK MY FRIEND!!!!!

alfredococorin
April 26th, 2012, 09:18 PM
the theme looks real great..its fantastic..thank you master 4 sharing this beauty. U rock, Amigo :):happy:

razorsedge
April 26th, 2012, 11:45 PM
thanks everyone so much for the comments I honestly did not expect so many from everyone. It makes me very happy to see everyone is really liking this theme might have to stick to doing them a bit more simplified and clean as everyone really seems to like them lol thanks so much :)

glassyeyed
April 27th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Excellent theme razorsedge well done.

gor17981
April 27th, 2012, 05:23 AM
Razorsedge! Man, what can i say? first off sorry for the late comment, i know i grabbed this yesterday lol, I agree with Nofx mate, total change in direction for you this on is, and you did a fantastic job, Your work on shadows phenomenal, and all the extra's you did are stunning, right from the the aimp skin to the icons through the shellbrd image, there is so much i love about this theme. One gripe though bud, i searched both packs and didn't see the kitchen sink lol :cheeky: Only kidding bud, this is 100% quality!!
:givahand:

bigporl
April 27th, 2012, 07:32 PM
amazing work your a legend

Jack-W®
April 27th, 2012, 08:53 PM
very nice theme.. congrats:Peace:

jumper
April 27th, 2012, 10:30 PM
wow stuninng work thank you for sharing:happy::happy:

razorsedge
April 27th, 2012, 11:44 PM
thanks very much every one for the comments going a bit simpler then usual I was not sure how this one would go over with everyone I am very happy to see you all like it :)

Gor lmao thanks man are you sure the sink is not in there dam I was sure I threw it in there somewhere lmao

vosta
April 28th, 2012, 08:52 AM
very nice, thank you

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
April 28th, 2012, 11:33 AM
looks really fantastic:greedy:
ipmress!ve! work as always razor (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge)
Long time no see, and I feel sorry for that, I miss it. :sad:
But each one of us have their own life and duties.
I'm glad when I come here after a long time and see something beautiful from you:happy:
you know I :loving: all of your work.
So once again, awesome job razor (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) :girl:
:flirt:

Letícia®
April 28th, 2012, 05:42 PM
job formidable "razorsedge" congratulations.... thanks:loving::flirt:

pinkfloyder
April 29th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Many thanks!!

razorsedge
April 29th, 2012, 07:49 PM
looks really fantastic:greedy:
ipmress!ve! work as always razor (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge)
Long time no see, and I feel sorry for that, I miss it. :sad:
But each one of us have their own life and duties.
I'm glad when I come here after a long time and see something beautiful from you:happy:
you know I :loving: all of your work.
So once again, awesome job razor (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) :girl:
:flirt:

Thanks moon ya I am sorry not being around so much the last while I had been a stay at home dad for quite a while there, now that our son is a bit older I am back at my shop these days took a long while to get back in the groove of things lol. Just about done going through one of my busiest times of the year in my business summers are slow so I will have a lot more time to be on shortly hope all is well with you and thanks for the comments I hope you enjoy the theme :)

glassyeyed
April 29th, 2012, 08:45 PM
As I mentioned earlier Razor you have created an excellent theme however I wish to know which icon pack you used for the system files in the screenies as I am currently searching for them. PS: I know they are right in front of my nose here somewhere.

razorsedge
April 29th, 2012, 08:50 PM
As I mentioned earlier Razor you have created an excellent theme however I wish to know which icon pack you used for the system files in the screenies as I am currently searching for them. PS: I know they are right in front of my nose here somewhere.

Hi Bud you can grab the os icons from the rise of the primes theme posts it's the full os icon packs I made for those I am using :)

glassyeyed
April 29th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Hi Bud you can grab the os icons from the rise of the primes theme posts it's the full os icon packs I made for those I am using :)

Thank's razor I thought maybe they were rockstar Icons but now I know where they are, strangest thing though I also have the ROTP theme but currently just reinstalling the themes and icons.

razorsedge
April 29th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Thank's razor I thought maybe they were rockstar Icons but now I know where they are, strangest thing though I also have the ROTP theme but currently just reinstalling the themes and icons.

np at all bud ya I have been using those ones for a long while now the rockstar ones are almost the same there was some changes in the ROTP pack lol

Ariess Ibrahim
April 29th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Nice themes! Thank you my friends for sharing this beautiful themes. I like it :peace:

RoggenWolfe
April 30th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Preview looks amazing and when applied it looks even more amazing.Sound scheme's quality too. Thankyou

razorsedge
April 30th, 2012, 09:42 PM
thank you guys for the comments enjoy the theme :)

Benjamin Boo!
May 1st, 2012, 07:46 PM
The sound is amazing!

pena
May 1st, 2012, 08:35 PM
Btw what have happened to HTP (hack the planet) did he share premium themes or something :unhappy:
And razor very nice theme i like it:Peace:

razorsedge
May 2nd, 2012, 03:34 AM
Thanks guys for the comments enjoy the theme :)

pena he did not want to be here anymore and there were some issues so he was let go.

pena
May 2nd, 2012, 01:40 PM
oh okey i just miss hes videos he was best in introductions and those hd videos, but thanks for info razor

scott45333
May 2nd, 2012, 03:59 PM
Another amazing theme razor. Grabbing now and testing it out. Thanks for all your hard work.

casanova
May 3rd, 2012, 08:18 AM
How To Install??? :(

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
May 3rd, 2012, 08:50 AM
hello (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/215663-casanova)casanova (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/215663-casanova) (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/215663-casanova)
download this theme - 7zip file and then unzip this file with using WinRar or 7zip appl
copy and paste unzipped files to windows theme directory
c/windows/resources/themes
apply theme

jkd
May 3rd, 2012, 05:24 PM
Can you do a red version lol :laughing: joking. The theme looks really good i had a feeling you where going to be releasing a theme, like you said if i am not around i am most likely building a theme.

Thanks for the them bud :paryt2:

Letícia®
May 3rd, 2012, 05:49 PM
Can you do a red version lol :laughing: joking. The theme looks really good i had a feeling you where going to be releasing a theme, like you said if i am not around i am most likely building a theme.

Thanks for the them bud :paryt2:

would be wonderful to have other colors of this incredible theme:flirt:

razorsedge
May 3rd, 2012, 08:57 PM

there is a video tutorial I did here for patching your system and apply themes without installers for applying a theme without an installer just skip to 7:24 in the vid : http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

to apply any extras I have made a video tutorial here to show you how : http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37745-Edit-Dll-images-apply-icons-theme-extras-video-tutorial

Jaydeees
May 4th, 2012, 02:13 AM
This theme is killer. Nice work. Love the color and how it blends so well together.

razorsedge
May 5th, 2012, 12:46 AM
This theme is killer. Nice work. Love the color and how it blends so well together.

thanks bud this was the first theme I ever had where I picked out the walls first and built the theme around them hope you enjoy it :)

dereth66
May 5th, 2012, 07:34 PM
looks really awesome wish i wasnt getting a message that says only registered and activated users can see links been registered for long time and thought i should be activated guess not but looks nice

Big V
May 5th, 2012, 08:27 PM
looks really awesome wish i wasnt getting a message that says only registered and activated users can see links been registered for long time and thought i should be activated guess not but looks nice
Please read first post in the announcement forum - NEW FORUM ADD_ON FOR LURKERS & INACTIVE MEMBERS

Caldeus
May 6th, 2012, 03:34 AM
cool theme i wana download

I Hunt Demons
May 6th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Wow, my favorite theme yet! I have one request: could you make an Opera browser icon that will match this theme? Thanks. :)

razorsedge
May 6th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Wow, my favorite theme yet! I have one request: could you make an Opera browser icon that will match this theme? Thanks. :)

Hi caldus thanks for the comments you need 10 posts due to site restrictions to be able to download once you hit 10 you will be good to go :)

Sure blackviper I can do one up I did forget that browser sry, did I forget to include the psd of the icon in the pack just incase ppl nedded others I did not make have to check will add that as well if I forgot :)

razorsedge
May 6th, 2012, 11:42 PM

here u go bud icon version and png version inside :)

Dbz_Warrior
May 7th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Nice theme Razor :) you have done a good Job in this one, greetings from Chile :)

21yanks
May 7th, 2012, 06:25 PM
thank you

superbink
May 7th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Outstanding work my friend i love it thanks.

razorsedge
May 7th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks very much guys for the comments am glad you like the theme :)

tacosalad83
May 8th, 2012, 07:48 PM
awesome work , love the details I recommend this to my friend and he loves it.:cunning: Thanks for your work!

razorsedge
May 8th, 2012, 10:14 PM
awesome work , love the details I recommend this to my friend and he loves it.:cunning: Thanks for your work!

thank you very much bud for the comments enjoy the theme :)

Xalix
May 9th, 2012, 10:47 AM
hey Razorsedge i might be doing something wrong with the installation i installed this on my laptop everything went perfect (still trying to figure out how to install most of the extras) but i had to reinstall my OS being my original OS was a cracked one and MS caught on lol. when i install this theme to the new OS im missing the start orb and icons. oh and how do i install the fonts. im kind of embarrassed to ask noob questions but hey its obvious that im new to this and from what im reading you guys seem like great people. by the way i want to put this theme on all my computers. Hope my mom likes it because im tempted to go over there and put it on hers too :cheeky:

I Hunt Demons
May 9th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Razor, I came up with another icon that is missing that I would like to request. An E-mail icon? I use Windows Live Mail, so a an edited Hotmail icon will do just fine. And also, I noticed in your videos that your menus are customized. How can I apply those changes to my menus? Do I use the shell files? I'm really new to all this...

HammerJack
May 9th, 2012, 11:42 AM
This looks smash up once again. Like the colors and the glass is rocking!!
Thanks again for your genorosity here..

razorsedge
May 9th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Razor, I came up with another icon that is missing that I would like to request. An E-mail icon? I use Windows Live Mail, so a an edited Hotmail icon will do just fine. And also, I noticed in your videos that your menus are customized. How can I apply those changes to my menus? Do I use the shell files? I'm really new to all this...

Hi Bud ok sure will whip up an e-mail one as well and post it up :)

For the menus yes I have edited the icons that show in there in some of the apps I use with apps that have a menu add so they go to the right click menu in the apps folders they will have a dll called shellext.dll, inside that will be the images that you would see in your right click menu normally it's a small bitmap image 16x16 I will give you and example here with a couple of screens:

This is the shellext.dll for lockhunter

This is that dll opened in restorator

The others I have such as icons fix, restart explorer and so on with an icon added as in the screen below

those are done through registry tweaks for right click menu adds, I add some code in the tweak for adding an icon then drop the icon in my system32 folder for it to use :)

razorsedge
May 9th, 2012, 10:45 PM

Here is the e-mail icon you wanted rar includes png and icon format :)

razorsedge
May 9th, 2012, 10:46 PM
This looks smash up once again. Like the colors and the glass is rocking!!
Thanks again for your genorosity here..

Thanks very much bud for the comments glad you like the theme :)

I Hunt Demons
May 10th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Yet again, you amaze me, my friend. Thank you so much. Could you maybe do a video for the shell images. I don't quite understand it... sorry. :/

Muzikal
May 10th, 2012, 02:53 AM
very nice theme love the colors just what i needed

Xalix
May 10th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Hey im really wondering what im doing wrong i unzip the file then copy the window theme and its folder and place it where the MS themes are in C:windows\Resources\themes and most of the theme shows but none of the icons or start orb shows. ive even downloaded the MS 1 theme and still the same thing. i always restore back to MS default which ill admit takes a hell of a long time for it to not be working. what am i missing? is there a forum thread that'll give me a heads up on installation so i can learn? Im not familiar with theming maybe i should quit before i mess up my computer

Big V
May 10th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Hey im really wondering what im doing wrong i unzip the file then copy the window theme and its folder and place it where the MS themes are in C:windows\Resources\themes and most of the theme shows but none of the icons or start orb shows. ive even downloaded the MS 1 theme and still the same thing. i always restore back to MS default which ill admit takes a hell of a long time for it to not be working. what am i missing? is there a forum thread that'll give me a heads up on installation so i can learn? Im not familiar with theming maybe i should quit before i mess up my computer
Did you install theme resource changer and patch your system to wear 3rd party themes i recommend universal theme patcher for this
http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/896-Theme-Patchers

razorsedge
May 10th, 2012, 10:44 PM

Hi Xalix there is a video tutorial I have made here to show you how to apply themes: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

For any issues with the start orb if you are currently using or have used any start orb changers plz use the application to revert back to the default orb so it takes the hold of the explorer.exe file

as for the icons and so forth those are not applied automatically with the theme you must apply those yourself and I have also made a video tutorial here to show you how that is done: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37745-Edit-Dll-images-apply-icons-theme-extras-video-tutorial

razorsedge
May 11th, 2012, 12:31 AM
Yet again, you amaze me, my friend. Thank you so much. Could you maybe do a video for the shell images. I don't quite understand it... sorry. :/

Hi Bud :)

Actually there is already a vid tutorial here that I have made, shows you how to edit dll's and such for theme extras : http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37745-Edit-Dll-images-apply-icons-theme-extras-video-tutorial

DERWAISH
May 11th, 2012, 01:33 AM
a fantastic new theme:loving:

chianf092
May 11th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Thank you Razor, as always amazing work

I Hunt Demons
May 12th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Hey Razor, I really hope your not annoyed by my requests, but I have another... Could you make a Spotify Icon? Thanks a million, bud (for the icon, and the requests that you have already worked diligently on). :)

MOST_WASTED
May 12th, 2012, 09:58 PM
im amazed every single time i see your themes . thanx for this and awesome work

kazekillzu
May 14th, 2012, 02:21 PM
keep it up bro..

razorsedge
May 15th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone :) Think I will stick to some simple glass ones like this for the next few themes everyone seems to really enjoy this one lol

BlackxXxViper (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/217632-BlackxXxViper) np I will whip one of those up sry I was not around on the weekend so I just saw this today will post the icon by 2morrow :)

I Hunt Demons
May 15th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone :) Think I will stick to some simple glass ones like this for the next few themes everyone seems to really enjoy this one lol

BlackxXxViper (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/217632-BlackxXxViper) np I will whip one of those up sry I was not around on the weekend so I just saw this today will post the icon by 2morrow :)

Not a problem Razor, thanks again, and could I also get a GIMP icon? Thanks again, mate.

Xenomorph
May 15th, 2012, 04:42 PM
:shocked:

What a very beatiful theme razor,Outstanding work as always my brother.
Thank you very,very much for this one,after my own heart indeed.
:Smile:

pantcho_23
May 15th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Thanks!!! Great job!

razorsedge
May 15th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Not a problem Razor, thanks again, and could I also get a GIMP icon? Thanks again, mate.

Hi Bud no problem here are both of the icons you want gimp and spotify :)

Roysie2012
May 16th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Fantastic Job, thank you :tu:

Dragonic
May 17th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Loving this theme, keep up the good work.

VannMann
May 18th, 2012, 02:46 PM
This looks awesome, throwing it on my new laptop hopefully, if I can shake the rust off. Been a while since I've even tried themes :)

lazer72
May 18th, 2012, 04:36 PM
looks pretty awesome!

razorsedge
May 19th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Thank you very much everyone for the comments I hope you all enjoy the theme :)

Nachway
May 19th, 2012, 08:58 PM
is a great theme looks really cool,thank you very much :Smile:

resident3vil
May 22nd, 2012, 05:24 AM
outstanding theme thx mate

Bobix
May 22nd, 2012, 11:59 AM
Thumbs UP! On this one Razor, a very clean theme about this "can't wait" movie!
I like particularly the icons! Very nice work!
Thanks!

razorsedge
May 23rd, 2012, 12:58 AM
is a great theme looks really cool,thank you very much :Smile:

thanks very much bud enjoy the theme :)

razorsedge
May 23rd, 2012, 12:59 AM
outstanding theme thx mate

thank you very much :)

razorsedge
May 23rd, 2012, 01:00 AM
Thumbs UP! On this one Razor, a very clean theme about this "can't wait" movie!
I like particularly the icons! Very nice work!
Thanks!

thanks bud :)

ya I am really looking forward to this one too I have high hopes for it lol

Deadz55
May 23rd, 2012, 02:26 PM
Very Cool Awesome!! :happy::amazed:

razorsedge
May 23rd, 2012, 11:12 PM
Very Cool Awesome!! :happy::amazed:

thanks bud for the comments I hope you enjoy the theme :)

tibroski
May 24th, 2012, 04:37 PM
nice theme mate

keep up the gr8 work

:thumps up

bigdeath123
May 24th, 2012, 10:34 PM
amazing theme !!!

razorsedge
May 24th, 2012, 11:38 PM
nice theme mate

keep up the gr8 work

:thumps up

Thank you very much bud I hope you enjoy the theme :)

amazing theme !!!

Thanks bud :)

I am currently working on one thats sort of an upgrade to this trying my hand at another glass one lol

mattscottmatt
May 26th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Great job and Thank you

Dante Murasaki
May 28th, 2012, 09:59 PM
looks awesome

razorsedge
May 29th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the comments guys :)

enjoy the theme :)

Dante Murasaki
May 29th, 2012, 11:36 PM
also, your video about installing 3rd party themes really helped me install this! thx :) and the theme looks really awesome, the sounds are actually not annoying, like some other themes

razorsedge
May 30th, 2012, 02:28 AM
also, your video about installing 3rd party themes really helped me install this! thx :) and the theme looks really awesome, the sounds are actually not annoying, like some other themes

Thanks bud ya I am a lazy one not to do the installers I know some ppl like me and some don't lol so figured that tut would be useful thanks for the comments :)

SatanKevin
May 30th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the theme, working great!

yrissen
June 2nd, 2012, 09:32 AM
Really nice theme, thanks Razoredge... :kaioken:

Kameirus
June 2nd, 2012, 03:36 PM
looks awesome
Thanks

ytreza2011
June 2nd, 2012, 05:59 PM
Wow, fantastic theme, I'm sure you had plenty hours of work in that one, but the result is magnificent.
Keep on the good work.

razorsedge
June 2nd, 2012, 09:18 PM
Wow, fantastic theme, I'm sure you had plenty hours of work in that one, but the result is magnificent.
Keep on the good work.

Thanks for the theme, working great!

Really nice theme, thanks Razoredge... http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_015.gif (http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_015.gif)

looks awesome
Thanks

Thanks guys for your comments I give each of you a 55687 for them lol

enjoy the theme :)

chevy350
June 7th, 2012, 01:53 AM
This looks awesome as well, love the dark themes since they're easier on old eyes lol

safuddin
June 7th, 2012, 03:43 PM
very nice thank you :Smile:

LONEDAWG
June 7th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Great looking theme, can't wait to see the movie. :D

snake666
June 11th, 2012, 12:21 PM
looks good!

razorsedge
June 11th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Thanks very much for the comments guys I hope you enjoy the theme :)

robj2005
June 12th, 2012, 01:29 AM
This is the first theme I installed and I love it,thanks for sharing this

I Hunt Demons
June 14th, 2012, 04:34 AM
Razor, could you make a Steam icon and a Skype icon? Thanks bud. :)

razorsedge
June 14th, 2012, 05:07 AM
Razor, could you make a Steam icon and a Skype icon? Thanks bud. :)

sure bud I will whip those 2 up for u I just saw ur pm request about the wallpaper as well will see what I can do with that one lol

I Hunt Demons
June 14th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Alright, can't wait to see them. And by the way, your helping me totally deck out my brand new machine. XD

razorsedge
June 14th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Alright, can't wait to see them. And by the way, your helping me totally deck out my brand new machine. XD

lol ok bud here you go here is the wallpaper you wanted there was not a lot I could do with this cause of the orig size of it to just straight resize it I would have had to crop a lot off and then blow it back up which would not have left a very good wallpaper, or the other way would have been to crop less but then it would be stretched which also would not look very good.

So what I did was add shading around the outside of it I hope this will still be ok for you pretty much best I could do because of the orig size :)

this one I removed the Episode 3 text at the bottom did both not sure if you wanted that text or not :)

these are the icons that your had requested :)

I Hunt Demons
June 14th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Razor, amazing work as always! Thanks bud!

rein
June 14th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Greetings!

KingKellz
June 19th, 2012, 07:22 PM
how do i install? love it its the glass theme of all glass type themes!!!! i might go watch the movie just because of this theme.

razorsedge
June 19th, 2012, 10:39 PM
how do i install? love it its the glass theme of all glass type themes!!!! i might go watch the movie just because of this theme.

Hi Bud just look at the top of the post to the 3 links I have provided they are video tutorials to help u with any install questions :)

KingKellz
June 19th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Hi Bud just look at the top of the post to the 3 links I have provided they are video tutorials to help u with any install questions :)

:( i dont have theme menu so i cant install like that

razorsedge
June 20th, 2012, 12:34 AM
:( i dont have theme menu so i cant install like that

untill I just saw ur other post about missing the personalization menu I was not too sure about what u ment lol

Having that missing in windows is quite a big error I would suggest removing the 7tsp pack u have installed on your system with the7tsp app to have your icons go back to default and see if that fixes you not being able to bring up the personalization menu. If that does not work I would really suggest a reformat because u have corrupted system files in your os which would make the operating system very unstable :)

KingKellz
June 20th, 2012, 01:01 AM
untill I just saw ur other post about missing the personalization menu I was not too sure about what u ment lol

Having that missing in windows is quite a big error I would suggest removing the 7tsp pack u have installed on your system with the7tsp app to have your icons go back to default and see if that fixes you not being able to bring up the personalization menu. If that does not work I would really suggest a reformat because u have corrupted system files in your os which would make the operating system very unstable :)

ya i just did a factory reset and its working now, bout to put your theme on and show it to a pretty girl!!!! thnxs man now you know there is at least two more people out here appreicating your work.

razorsedge
June 20th, 2012, 05:19 AM
ya i just did a factory reset and its working now, bout to put your theme on and show it to a pretty girl!!!! thnxs man now you know there is at least two more people out here appreicating your work.

lol bud now that's what I like to hear if that helps u with a pretty girl then hell ya now that's a reason for making good themes if I ever heard one lol

and just for u another pretty girl for that great comment lol hope u hit a ...56274 lol

serschik
June 20th, 2012, 06:51 AM
thanks, very amazing icon lol

serschik
June 20th, 2012, 06:53 AM
oh yes,Jessika Simpson :loving:very beautiful girl :cheeky::Smile:

bayroneto
June 20th, 2012, 08:29 PM
exelente tema y los fondos de pantalla son geniales muchas felisitaciones

excellent theme and wallpaper are great many felisitaciones

Edit:Translation. gor17981

Please Post in English Only.
Thank you.

nextelhalo
June 21st, 2012, 02:46 AM
This theme is perfect sir, thank you very very much:happy:

sinisterj73
June 21st, 2012, 05:40 AM
this theme looks really awsome and a great idea!

sinisterj73
June 21st, 2012, 05:52 AM
i just can't say enough about how awsome this theme is. it's just crazy cool. another great job.

razorsedge
June 21st, 2012, 10:36 PM
thanks you very much for the comments guys I hope you enjoy the theme :)

I Hunt Demons
June 23rd, 2012, 11:13 PM
Hey guys, the theme is awesome, but I need the font color to be changed. The gray blends in with certain text boxes. Could it be changed easily? I can change it myself. Once again, thanks.

JokeStar
June 24th, 2012, 02:28 AM
I really like this one Bud......this is the third theme I've used from your collection.....THANKS

medic711762
June 25th, 2012, 04:40 PM
This may end up as my newest Dark Knight Theme on my laptop

peppersgc
June 26th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Beautiful... Just beautiful. My new favorite theme!

x0xPhantomx0x
June 27th, 2012, 11:48 AM
I Love this one.. really cool.. :happy::happy::happy:

bachbeet
June 27th, 2012, 08:27 PM
I have this theme on my desktop right now and it is fantastic! I looked at it and saw that it would lend itself to some minor tweaks so I used PS to change the three theme resource folders (explorer.exe, ex frame, and shell32) png images. I decided that a nice silver image would look great. The hardest one was the shell32 image 633.png. I really had to try a lot of different things to get the right kind of silver look which also had some depth to it. I used the bas relief filter and then the gradient silver and it turned out great. As for the other folders, what's really cool about this theme is the semi-transparency to those images. That way the silver isn't too overwhelming. This is one terrific theme that really looks great in silver too.

Saphiro
June 28th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I really enjoyed
and apparently everyone liked
good work

android01
June 28th, 2012, 11:54 PM
I really appreciate the work youve done on these. THank you they look awesome

Joao40
July 2nd, 2012, 01:54 AM
Beautiful theme. congratulations.

tadies
July 2nd, 2012, 07:55 PM
great stuff and a great theme... im sure it did take amount of time to adcive this! rock on!

koolnu20
July 4th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Wow this theme really looks amazing :) And the vid was great too :P Too bad can't try it on my pc :/ Download is down :/

Big V
July 5th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Wow this theme really looks amazing :) And the vid was great too :P Too bad can't try it on my pc :/ Download is down :/

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/40416-Mediafire-account-closed-at-the-moment

pijatron
July 5th, 2012, 08:16 PM
i would so like to have this one but the acout is suspendes ....says mediaire..

Luck
July 5th, 2012, 09:38 PM
loco de mais

English = locus more

Please Post In English Or Provide Translation

Thanks

VC Staff

oorenotsoo
July 6th, 2012, 07:57 PM
You have made some really great themes and this is no exception. Thanks! Also, nice job on the video.

IceBabee
July 7th, 2012, 03:54 AM
GREAT THEME! Love all your work!!!!!!:givahand:

Icejon
July 8th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Great work.....

Mel_Black_Dragon
July 8th, 2012, 07:32 AM
This is my favorite one for sure!

Dj-KriS
July 8th, 2012, 10:31 AM
File Belongs to Suspended Account.

reupload?

crashdummy35
July 9th, 2012, 04:34 PM
That theme is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

wayno
July 9th, 2012, 05:19 PM
looks good thanks

Advy
July 10th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Very helpful videos and I love your prometheus theme, but I couldn't find any info on how to install the custom Dock that comes with Prometheus Extras. Any help?

Big V
July 11th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Very helpful videos and I love your prometheus theme, but I couldn't find any info on how to install the custom Dock that comes with Prometheus Extras. Any help?

The dock that comes in the theme is only a skin. You need to have the dock program software installed first. Then you need to place the skin inside the programs skin folder

Advy
July 11th, 2012, 03:33 PM
The dock that comes in the theme is only a skin. You need to have the dock program software installed first. Then you need to place the skin inside the programs skin folder

Much appreciated Big V. Cheers. :)

I Hunt Demons
July 11th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Hey Razor, I'm back with another request. I am sorry to hear about the Mediafire fiasco. I wanted icons of this: 5678056780
And an Evernote icon. Thanks bud.

Jessyca
July 14th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Hi there, the mediafire links are dead, so I cannot download nor the prometheus them neither the extras. Can you repost ´em please? :) thanks!!

Magnet0
July 17th, 2012, 01:46 AM
thanks sir, im hoping that you can provide alternative link for us. :buddy:

razorsedge
July 19th, 2012, 06:32 AM
links reupped and updated :)

chevy350
July 19th, 2012, 10:19 AM
links reupped and updated :)

Thanks for getting these re-upped :daman:

Luck
July 25th, 2012, 12:09 AM
fantastic lol

Thorn
August 1st, 2012, 10:50 AM
Fantastic work Razor.

NouNouf
August 1st, 2012, 07:22 PM
Thank you very much, very pretty…

Elmo56
August 3rd, 2012, 02:53 PM
Thanks for this.....looks great.

spookyville99
August 11th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Great theme, thanx

crashdummy35
August 15th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Thanks for sharing. Man, this theme is amazing. The YouTube tut really made it easy to install too. Thanks a million.

The Black Page
August 28th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Its all been said regarding the theme partner but really sells it for me here is the extras.an aspect a lot of the themers here at VC are in tune with.yet another show stopper mate! daman

DeaconwolF
September 15th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Thanks a lot for this dude. Really great work

NinjaBrick99
September 25th, 2012, 02:05 AM
hey razor can u tell me how to install the extras on the prometius theme please ^^

spookyville99
September 29th, 2012, 08:26 AM
love the black and blue themes, fantastic work! cheers for the share

Xeno
October 11th, 2012, 04:53 AM
Hey Razor, awesome theme man, have waited for awhile for this, however I am having problems getting it installed, have been working 3 days on it now, patched sys of course and followed all your tutorials. 7tsp wont read it and it is a real P.I.T.A trying to change each icon one at a time, any suggestions?

Xeno
October 11th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Razor, man I don't know how I did it but I downloaded the R.O.T.P blue full 7tsp and ran 7tsp on it and it installed all the prometheus icons system wide. ?,. !!!. OK, well, GREAT! I absolutely love this theme man, you really did a great job, you are COMMENDABLE. I have a very large family as I adopt handicap children 10 in all, they all have computers in their rooms for games and vid streaming, they all say, YOU ARE SO COOL, they want a poster of your icon (avatar) to hang on their walls. I put this theme on all of the computers network wide here, we LOVE IT. Thanks man. Worthy praise.

XFX2600F
November 27th, 2012, 01:34 AM

translation = Thanks: Money:

Please post in English Only
Thanks VC STAFF

yrissen
November 27th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Thanks VC Staff and all of you

Thorn
December 13th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Fantastic Theme. Still using it thanks again.

jmc302005
February 9th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Very nice theme. Top notch work.:peace:

Psych0t1c
February 27th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Hey razor I'm trying to download but I'm getting this error: "
Archive Download Blocked The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account."
:crying:

razorsedge
February 28th, 2013, 02:57 AM
Hey razor I'm trying to download but I'm getting this error: "
Archive Download Blocked

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account."
:crying:

Hi Bud :)

yep sorry for that seems mediafire is blocking all my dls that are popular trying to make people pay for premium accounts to dl my FREE work lol

links are now fixed I have a new host so you can dl again bye bye mediafire will never use ur sorry assed hosting service ever again lol

sinisterj73
March 5th, 2013, 03:58 AM
I don't know why but I keep coming back to this theme time and time again, its truly awesome. Thanks for all the great work, I know we all really appreciate it. And I am grateful for everyone who has made my windows experience the best it can be.

spiktsu
March 5th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Very kool! Looks awesome!

punisherx
March 7th, 2013, 06:50 PM
an awesome work ! :)
ty for your wonderful creative designs and time :)

applause

brian1979
March 9th, 2013, 09:34 PM
nice!! ty for sharing :)

Tildie
March 15th, 2013, 07:44 AM
noob question, where do the other files go?

Big V
March 15th, 2013, 12:42 PM
noob question, where do the other files go?

There are links on the first post to tuts to help you install it

PKoochie1
April 2nd, 2013, 01:54 AM
Razorsedge Thank You for Prometheus AWESOME Theme keep up the GREAT work Thank You again

Unreality
April 27th, 2013, 04:33 PM
I know I'm a Little late for posting on this but OMG that is awesome and thank you so much. :Smile:
Prometheus (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/39032-Prometheus) is one of my fav movies .

Lamia
April 27th, 2013, 04:49 PM
This theme is awsome, thanks for sharing, little bit similiar like Cyberfox theme, but again I like it a lot, respect! :peace:

boutch71
May 16th, 2013, 02:16 AM
Thank you guy! and thanks for a great job.

superbink
May 23rd, 2013, 11:10 PM
Awesomeness thanks bud.

Dark Knight
May 31st, 2013, 06:00 PM
Links for the theme and theme extra's seem to be broken, can someone please fix? All I really need are the extras, I already have the theme ..... Thanks so much in advance :happy:

dkrus
June 1st, 2013, 07:10 AM
I have the extras for this..i'll send ya a link for it

A.J
June 20th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Excellent theme, thank you

beagleman1701
June 20th, 2013, 10:23 PM
very nice thanks.

fauzool
June 29th, 2013, 05:29 AM
how do I install the extras

zalmoxiss
July 8th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Thanks mate :tu:

dagger
July 8th, 2013, 05:31 PM
thx v nice theme

CLyDeStRiFe
August 4th, 2013, 11:30 AM
i love your icons, I just wonder if you could share the .psd of the icons so I could also costumize my other icons, big thanks!

WDbr
August 9th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Very good, congratulations.

DJ DRIVE
September 2nd, 2013, 05:43 PM
and on another file hosting service, you can upload and it will load. thank you

Awadea
September 11th, 2013, 01:51 AM
Thank you so much. I love it :happy:

poweredbyostx
February 25th, 2014, 09:02 PM
Clean theme,I like it very much,thanks a lot.

Marcos Gillan
September 25th, 2014, 05:17 AM
I'm new here, but the work is amazing, thank you !!!!!