PDA

View Full Version : Digital Cable Circuits Interface Wallpaper by Designfjotten

designfjotten
May 2nd, 2012, 05:17 PM
Hi guy's, now some of you have been waiting for this one, so here it is :)
Pack includes 4 walls, 2 colors, and one with ASUS logo and one without!
Working on some more logos now because i now not all of you don't have ASUS,
so if you wanna post your MB manufacture i'll make a new pack soon with some other logos :)

lots of creds to the original arthor @ deviantART ~derekprospero (http://derekprospero.deviantart.com/) of the wallpaper i used as a base for this.

Enjoy

Presenting

http://www.mediafire.com/?gd3mdi30uuvrxp5

Logonscreen pack that matches, it's here:
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/39162-Digital-Circuits-Interfaced-Logonsceen-Pack-by-Designfjotten

Letícia®
May 2nd, 2012, 05:19 PM
good job.... I liked:loving::girl:

pats
May 2nd, 2012, 05:27 PM
Not the ones I was expecting...... but they are very nice....

Good work again designfjotten (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/214085-designfjotten) !

:happy:

Lasha08UT
May 2nd, 2012, 05:33 PM
O M G excellent work :shocked: I Love wallpapers like this especially blue one... :loving: and I use Asus.
Thanks.

robj2005
May 2nd, 2012, 05:46 PM
Great job,excellent work again,thank you:Smile:

Harvey Sewdin
May 2nd, 2012, 05:54 PM
nice work man, great job you did :smile:

bluex
May 2nd, 2012, 06:06 PM
wow amazing nice wall thank you my friend

jumper
May 2nd, 2012, 06:07 PM
brilliant as always ...great job thank you so much for sharing God bless:Peace::happy:

Black_knight
May 2nd, 2012, 06:10 PM
AWESOME M8 :money:, you make my desktop come to life lol:happy:

faizalotai
May 2nd, 2012, 06:37 PM
another great wall from you daman..thanks bud

gor17981
May 2nd, 2012, 06:53 PM
Great work man, thanks for the unbranded one too :) Time to install HUD Apocalpyse now lol

designfjotten
May 2nd, 2012, 06:59 PM
good job.... I liked

Not the ones I was expecting...... but they are very nice....

Good work again designfjotten !

O M G excellent work I Love wallpapers like this especially blue one... and I use Asus.
Thanks.

Great job,excellent work again,thank you

nice work man, great job you did

wow amazing nice wall thank you my friend

brilliant as always ...great job thank you so much for sharing God bless

AWESOME M8 , you make my desktop come to life

another great wall from you ..thanks bud

Great work man, thanks for the unbranded one too Time to install HUD Apocalpyse now

Thank you guy's for all your wonderful comments my friends :)
Glad you all like it, working on some logons now with with this design btw :)

seriously guys, you rock my world with your kind words:)
:love::money::cheeky::Peace:

Benjamin Boo!
May 2nd, 2012, 07:17 PM
Do you think you could make a white one with ATI on it :)

May 2nd, 2012, 09:06 PM
amazing..yeah i like it, thanks alot

Dwarven24
May 2nd, 2012, 09:34 PM
excellent as always :yawn: great wallpaper :Smile: thanks for sharing :happy:

8pecxstudios
May 2nd, 2012, 09:53 PM
Nice Walls Bud Excellent Work :tu:

muneem
May 3rd, 2012, 02:23 AM
i downloaded it right now, thanks you for this wall! greats job and i really liked it! but ASUS is full of shit :Fright:

designfjotten
May 3rd, 2012, 04:48 AM
i downloaded it right now, thanks you for this wall! greats job and i really liked it! but ASUS is full of shit :Fright:

hehe :D glad you like it bud :D I'll just have to laugh a bit, of your comment bud :)
Working on some more branding's now, what kind of manufacturer du you have? and i include it in the next pack :)

Hellcat
May 3rd, 2012, 05:29 AM
:flirt: i like it wallpaper my fav blue :) fantastic work thank you :tu: :Smile:

andymel746
May 3rd, 2012, 01:22 PM
Amazing Upgraded Digitial Circuits And Unique Design . Thanks for The hard Work designfjottten

Danice
May 3rd, 2012, 05:22 PM
Very amazing and stunning walls bud :happy::greedy: Thanks bud! :money:

HammerJack
May 4th, 2012, 03:49 AM
Now your cooking with gas. Like the green one..

Thanks again and again......

Can't say I would want a set to go with this Gateway desktop (PUKE), But one set I'd like to have would be for an ATI graphics setup.. What say you my friend?

fibonacci94
May 4th, 2012, 04:40 AM
This is Really cool Men Thanks for sharing =)

designfjotten
May 4th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Now your cooking with gas. Like the green one..

Thanks again and again......

Can't say I would want a set to go with this Gateway desktop (PUKE), But one set I'd like to have would be for an ATI graphics setup.. What say you my friend?

Hi bud, hehe thanks :D thay turned out okay this time too :D do you mean with ATI Branding and stuff? sure i can do that bud :) i'm gonna make few more colors of this and the new wall i made with some different branding :) maybe doing some small changes too :)

Glad you like it bro :)
:cheeky::money::Peace:

Dalon
May 4th, 2012, 09:30 AM
good works thanhs

muneem
May 6th, 2012, 05:17 PM
hehe :D glad you like it bud :D I'll just have to laugh a bit, of your comment bud :)
Working on some more branding's now, what kind of manufacturer du you have? and i include it in the next pack :)

HAHAHAH :happy:! well i dont know that i'm using laptop right now lol DELL N4030 :laughing:, and yeah sure can you make a DELL Wall for me, thanks you for working :)

HammerJack
May 7th, 2012, 05:20 AM
do you mean with ATI Branding and stuff?

Thanks D for the comments and again for the sweet logons and walls. When you mention branding, I think of the manufacturer. Which in my case is Gateway. But as I mentioned earlier, it doesn't interest me to ask for a set with a Gateway logo, or anything at all about Gateway (yuk, will never again buy their product again).

But, if you have a mind to do a set to show off the ATi graphics part of it, or the AMD Processor part of it, that would interest me. I attached two screens that helps/list the details.
Keep on trucking, hope to see more of your designs in the future.

designfjotten
May 7th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Thanks D for the comments and again for the sweet logons and walls. When you mention branding, I think of the manufacturer. Which in my case is Gateway. But as I mentioned earlier, it doesn't interest me to ask for a set with a Gateway logo, or anything at all about Gateway (yuk, will never again buy their product again).

But, if you have a mind to do a set to show off the ATi graphics part of it, or the AMD Processor part of it, that would interest me. I attached two screens that helps/list the details.
Keep on trucking, hope to see more of your designs in the future.

okai bud :) i'll do some with the ATI and AMD logo's
:D no problem bro :D

HammerJack
May 7th, 2012, 08:20 PM
i'll do some with the ATI and AMD logo's

Thanks again for the concern and will be on the watch, or just tag me whenever. Also I'm sending/attaching a RAR with some ATI logo stuff I've collected. Might be of some help???

designfjotten
May 7th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Thanks again for the concern and will be on the watch, or just tag me whenever. Also I'm sending/attaching a RAR with some ATI logo stuff I've collected. Might be of some help???

No problem bud :) thanks for the RAR btw, it sure helps :) can try to fix some one tomorrow :)

andymel746
May 11th, 2012, 08:59 AM
elow bud, can i Request Your wall? can you make me named " Chutz " if theres a change bud, if you have a free time:Smile: Red & Blue bud. Thanks Advance :)

designfjotten
May 11th, 2012, 10:56 AM
elow bud, can i Request Your wall? can you make me named " Chutz " if theres a change bud, if you have a free time:Smile: Red & Blue bud. Thanks Advance :)

hi there, have a problem understanding you correctly i think :)
Do you want med to change what to Chutz? where the branding is? or where it say Geek? if its where it say Geek, im sorry, cuz thats not gonna happend bud, because then i have to design the hole ting all over again :) and what kind of font e.c? red and blue wont be any problem:)

andymel746
May 11th, 2012, 11:17 AM
hi there, have a problem understanding you correctly i think :)
Do you want med to change what to Chutz? where the branding is? or where it say Geek? if its where it say Geek, im sorry, cuz thats not gonna happend bud, because then i have to design the hole ting all over again :) and what kind of font e.c? red and blue wont be any problem:)

yes bud, the geek. i see bud:sad:.any font bud its okie . i think it takes a long time to make a new name that bud. i though its easy to change that name..:sad: any design bud but still circuits at the backround:Smile:

designfjotten
May 11th, 2012, 11:37 AM
yes bud, the geek. i see bud:sad:.any font bud its okie . i think it takes a long time to make a new name that bud. i though its easy to change that name..:sad: any design bud but still circuits at the backround:Smile:

if you take a closer look at the wall the name is printed into the board, and everything els is designed from the name and out :) so if i change it it will not look as cool, and slick as it do now, but can have it in mind and give it a shot wen i am finished with the walls i'm working on now.. but no promises bud, okay :)

andymel746
May 11th, 2012, 11:49 AM
if you take a closer look at the wall the name is printed into the board, and everything els is designed from the name and out :) so if i change it it will not look as cool, and slick as it do now, but can have it in mind and give it a shot wen i am finished with the walls i'm working on now.. but no promises bud, okay :)

Your right bud i zoom it. its printed-_-.. really bud. its okie bud any time or any year hehe :happy:i`ll wait .. i Like it super your circuits bud :))im using it everyday

MOST_WASTED
May 15th, 2012, 07:48 PM
looks good. thank you

izzie
May 16th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Thanks for sharing these are great.

Leet1985
May 18th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Impressive work:shocked:, i like your walls and your design...awesome:Smile:

breakdown234
May 21st, 2012, 10:02 AM
nice work man , keep it up got some talent there

gahgee
May 24th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Dude you got related cursor, start orb, dock, and taskbar for your wallpaper and log on screen? pls post..
Tnx dude.. God bless.. Nice job..

tadies
May 24th, 2012, 05:39 PM
that's real great stuff m8! keep it up:)

designfjotten
May 28th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Dude you got related cursor, start orb, dock, and taskbar for your wallpaper and log on screen? pls post..
Tnx dude.. God bless.. Nice job..

I havent done any themes yet bud, but i am currently working on my first one now :)
but to answer your question, the HUD Themes, that MrGrim have made will do the job for ya, it works well with the walls i made, and have gotten a lot of inspiration form him, so if you just buy one of the premium HUD themes you will get your wish bud :)

you can find them here

Themes: http://virtualcustoms.net/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=t4ql2c5s5t79pdp86alou6f381

Donkuz
January 20th, 2018, 07:58 AM
These really good Remmie Thanks my Friend:peace::peace::peace: