PDA

View Full Version : 7tsp HUD Green IconPack

May 8th, 2012, 03:40 PM
this pack are based from Mr Grim, i just recoloured it for my personal used..
..with permission from the author, Mr. Grim.
i would like to share it with other members here..enjoy

*Credits for these go to Mr Grim...

http://www.mediafire.com/?cfgb4xqbbg42vqb

Letícia®
May 8th, 2012, 03:44 PM
excellent work my friend.... thanks for sharing:loving::loving::girl:

faizalotai
May 8th, 2012, 03:46 PM
thanks bud for sharing this pack:Peace:

Oshea
May 8th, 2012, 03:51 PM

I like these alot, man...
Thanks very much for sharing these...

zadar023
May 8th, 2012, 04:25 PM
this pack are based from Mr Grim, i just recoloured it for my personal used..
..with permission from the author, Mr. Grim.
i would like to share it with other members here..enjoy

*Credits for these go to Mr Grim...

thanks for this...

Hellcat
May 8th, 2012, 06:51 PM
:flirt: great work thank you lol :Smile:

pats
May 8th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Thanks

killermillergb
May 9th, 2012, 06:45 PM
thank you so much

robj2005
May 9th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Great icons,I love the color,Thank you

HammerJack
May 10th, 2012, 03:34 AM
Thanks for your effort 696. Nice of you to work this out in Green and share here.

craft-matic-man
May 10th, 2012, 03:59 AM
Good looking stuff!

andymel746
May 10th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Thanks You soo much man.. now i can change my Icon to green :happy:

harleyke22
May 10th, 2012, 10:13 AM
thanks m8

Leet1985
May 10th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Nice work:smile:, beautiful icons thanks for sharing with us

biogod
May 11th, 2012, 03:25 PM
thank you

NAHOM
May 13th, 2012, 06:34 AM
Excellent work thanks!

hanukun
May 29th, 2012, 10:39 PM
love the pack but whenever i install it my pc wont boot up and i have to run startup repair tried three time to apply it on windows 7 pro X64

Mastriaz
June 17th, 2012, 02:42 PM
thanks for these nice icon.:money:

Dark Knight
October 14th, 2012, 12:14 AM
You know, everytime I use one of these packs that are not assembled by Grim, I have trouble with them.

Don't know if the file was corrupt (it downloaded in full fine) or if it was assembled improperly, or it could be it does not work on x64 systems.

I tried to install this pack twice on my x64 system and both times the system would not restart, had to do a system restore using my windows 7 disk. 7tsp would ask for a restart like usual but upon restart all I got was the Windows 7 startup animation then just a blank black screen with my cursor, the system would not boot fully.

Anyone else get this problem on an x64 system?

Big V
October 14th, 2012, 12:47 AM
You know, everytime I use one of these packs that are not assembled by Grim, I have trouble with them.

Don't know if the file was corrupt (it downloaded in full fine) or if it was assembled improperly, or it could be it does not work on x64 systems.

I tried to install this pack twice on my x64 system and both times the system would not restart, had to do a system restore using my windows 7 disk. 7tsp would ask for a restart like usual but upon restart all I got was the Windows 7 startup animation then just a blank black screen with my cursor, the system would not boot fully.

Anyone else get this problem on an x64 system?

I had a look at the pac and didn't see anything out of the normal, and without actually trying to install it my self my best guess would be authi.dll would be your problem. This is the .dll that has the logon user frame in it and has always been very troublesome one to edit.
Use 7z and try extracting the pac and delete that .dll from it then then rezip it using 7z and try loading it you can always manually edit that .dll later on
I know alot of people have issue when that .dll is included

salomon
October 15th, 2012, 12:06 PM
thank you

Purple Rain
June 30th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Hello 696.

These icons are compatible with 64-bit systems?

A greeting and thanks for sharing your work

Lamia
June 30th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Amazing green coloring, thank you my friend! :peace:

Lamia
June 30th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Hello 696.

These icons are compatible with 64-bit systems?

A greeting and thanks for sharing your work
All this IconPacks are compatible with 32 and 64-bit systems, enjoy! :peace:

ONE MAN ARMY
July 1st, 2013, 02:37 AM
I have to agree with Big V. I myself a wile ago was messing around and trying to build myself a custom user picture frame, editing the authui.dll. This is a very tricky process. If your recoloring Grims User picture frame make sure when you recolor and save, save with alpha channel. This must be done or you will run into problem. and make sure you Recolor all the User picture frames in the authui.dll dont miss even 1.

ZenaMillion
July 1st, 2013, 05:52 AM
Hello! c:
This iconpack looks really cool and I myself would like to use it but I have a slight problem.
I'm rather new to this and I've no idea how to install this/make my icons look like these.
I've already downloaded the .zip file and extracted them to my desktop, and I'm not entirely sure where to go from there. Normally, I wouldn't bother the more experienced members here with my annoying problems, as I usually have a computer savvy brother at my disposal. Though seeing how he's not within face-to-face speaking distance, I figured it would be better to ask here than to wait three more days for something that could take five seconds. So if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated c:

ONE MAN ARMY
July 1st, 2013, 05:59 AM
Hello! c:
This iconpack looks really cool and I myself would like to use it but I have a slight problem.
I'm rather new to this and I've no idea how to install this/make my icons look like these.
I've already downloaded the .zip file and extracted them to my desktop, and I'm not entirely sure where to go from there. Normally, I wouldn't bother the more experienced members here with my annoying problems, as I usually have a computer savvy brother at my disposal. Though seeing how he's not within face-to-face speaking distance, I figured it would be better to ask here than to wait three more days for something that could take five seconds. So if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated c:

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37746-How-to-apply-a-7tsp-pack-video-tutorial

IceBabee
July 2nd, 2013, 06:14 AM
Absolutely awesome....Thank you :)

poweredbyostx
September 14th, 2013, 04:02 PM
I like them so much,thank you :Smile:

rian
September 26th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Terima kasih : Senyum:

Thank you :smile:

Edited by Mr GRiM: Please post in English or at least post an English Translation!

Staytrue
February 16th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Thank you very much!

heldes
November 27th, 2022, 10:44 AM
THANKS YOU i like it !!