PDA

View Full Version : Getaway Racing Team Template

designfjotten
May 11th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Hi guy's :)

Was sitting and looking around on my computer this morning, and found an old template i like to show you, what do you think about this one?
Thinking of finish it maybe ya see :)

The template is for a streetcar team im a member of here in Norway, called GetawayRacing Team, thay have a site, but it looks like s**t, and the club have not have money to give me for a new site, before now :) so thats why i ask for your help peeps :D
is this something to keep working on?

The old site is made by me also, but i made it in 30 min or so, just to get the club running:)
http://getawayracingteam.com/hjem/

here are the new themplates for the site, or old if you want, haha lol

gor17981
May 12th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Looks great bud, definatly worth finnishing off :Smile:

8pecxstudios
May 12th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Tho's Are Awesome Bud Very Nice:tu::no1:

designfjotten
May 12th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Looks great bud, definatly worth finnishing off :smile:

Tho's Are Awesome Bud Very Nice:tu::no1:

Thanks guy's :) think i will finish it and make it ready for joomla 2.5, maybe, probably wil, post the theme here for you guy's too use too, but it have to be a bit different then, so my club gets a unique design :D hehe lol

glassyeyed
May 12th, 2012, 10:34 AM
designfjotten with quality work like that the rest of the team members will be wanting a new skin for their rides toolol hope you have lots of auto body & painting experience.

Harvey Sewdin
May 12th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Looks nicedesignfjotten (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/214085-designfjotten) sure worth finishing off, if you can make it in php it would be good too :smile:

designfjotten
May 12th, 2012, 11:05 AM
designfjotten with quality work like that the rest of the team members will be wanting a new skin for their rides toolol hope you have lots of auto body & painting experience.

haha lol awsome comment bud :D maybe thay will :D dont have much experience with automotive paint, but can always make an effort to designing a new car style for any of them, and send it to a professional car painter :D lol

Looks nicedesignfjotten (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/214085-designfjotten) sure worth finishing off, if you can make it in php it would be good too :smile:

Thanks bud, well, it will be in php if i design it for joomla, maybe i can code a quick php site too :)

HammerJack
May 12th, 2012, 12:58 PM
I always say "Jack, finish what you started", so my motto is, Finish It!

Looks good what you have so far, thanks for the tag..

Letícia®
May 12th, 2012, 12:59 PM
I liked, especially the part of the horizontally menu that has a highlights cool.... I also liked the part where you put the videos / / I think you should finish
:girl:

robj2005
May 12th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Very nice,definitely finish that,I see some nice possibilities with that:peace:

designfjotten
May 12th, 2012, 02:21 PM
I always say "Jack, finish what you started", so my motto is, Finish It!

Looks good what you have so far, thanks for the tag..

haha lol, so true so true Jack :D so will follow your motto and finish it :D

I liked, especially the part of the horizontally menu that has a highlights cool.... I also liked the part where you put the videos / / I think you should finish

Thank you sweety :D

Very nice,definitely finish that,I see some nice possibilities with that:peace:

Thanks bud :D

------

will be sitting down and work a bit with it now :D post a little update for ya later :D

Dwarven24
May 12th, 2012, 06:07 PM
very cool design Shocked
great job as always :yawn:
thanks for sharing :happy:

pijatron
June 2nd, 2012, 01:58 AM
wow looks great.....php would deff be nice.

Zilla
June 16th, 2012, 12:31 AM
here are the new themplates for the site, or old if you want, haha lol
I like the red version, the header is nice too. Id definaltely use this for joomla if i had it.

thomja
June 16th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Nice job, i think you should keep working on it!

MongerVog
July 18th, 2012, 02:55 AM
Really like this, Would work great for a phpbb3 template for need for speed gaming racing groups.