PDA

View Full Version : MW3, whats up, anyone plying here??

designfjotten
May 16th, 2012, 08:23 PM
i guy's :)

anyone playing Modern Warfare 3 here? add me on steam if ya want guy's i enjoy a good game :D just search for [VC] -=MiQ=- and you find me :) or go here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561197976104169

I'm a little annoyed at these so-called dedicated servers they have, if thay use that?
because I feel that most times I play, the other players lag a bit, it may remind you of the "rates problems" that were in counter strike 1.5 and 1.6 when lagged a bit. that you have to shoot twice as many shots before they die because the shoots just gets lost on the road to the target: (

anyone ells that feels this or have the same problem, and maybe now how to fix it?

and one other thing i cant manage to host a party, have nat-type: moderat and opend the ports need too be open to do this, but still cant manage to do it, can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance guy's :)

have a great one :peace:

chevy350
May 16th, 2012, 09:17 PM
I play from time to time now that the new maps are finally out for pc, but in US so your ping may be kinda high and get some lag. You could try looking for the dedicated servers with the Pro Mod as it seems to eliminate most of the lag that ppl complain about. The mrs had it on her server but moved away from gameservers since they haven't found a way to support the new map pack yet but the one she has now does....it's a crouch only server though and some people don't like them but if your looking for some folks to play with the server is "TR new maps" I think.

8pecxstudios
May 16th, 2012, 10:59 PM
yeah i play my steam is on my profile

note turn Vsync sync every frame On & Turn Off Ingame Recording And It Reduces A Good Bit Of Lag.

also they players are the host they use sever's to pass through meaning all players are connecting to the host players pc so lag can be as high as 1200mms ping at some points lol

Black_knight
May 17th, 2012, 02:22 AM
Guys I added you, do accept:P