PDA

View Full Version : color of the text

Letícia®
May 19th, 2012, 04:08 PM
exists any possibility to change the color of this text?

Zurkon
May 19th, 2012, 04:56 PM
nice idea!:money:

Letícia®
May 20th, 2012, 01:38 PM
seriously?, no one?.... please can someone help me?:crying:

bongo
May 21st, 2012, 05:23 PM
Where does that text show up in? It hard to tell from that screenshot what program or window it is.
Jerry

Letícia®
May 21st, 2012, 05:49 PM
Where does that text show up in? It hard to tell from that screenshot what program or window it is.
Jerry

when you change theme....

Letícia®
May 23rd, 2012, 10:30 PM
I want to know how to change the color of the text

who help me will not win this 55473 lmaolmao

razorsedge
May 23rd, 2012, 11:05 PM
I want to know how to change the color of the text

who help me will not win this 55473 lmaolmao

That text color cannot be changed, it's one of the spots in windows where the text is always black a lot of those spots ppl have been looking to change since the days of windows xp but at this moment and time there has been no way found to change some places in windows where the text is always black :)

Letícia®
May 23rd, 2012, 11:12 PM
That text color cannot be changed, it's one of the spots in windows where the text is always black a lot of those spots ppl have been looking to change since the days of windows xp but at this moment and time there has been no way found to change some places in windows where the text is always black :)

thank you "razorsedge" very gentle to come answer my question.... I know all are very busy, thanks again:f::f:

razorsedge
May 23rd, 2012, 11:20 PM
thank you "razorsedge" very gentle to come answer my question.... I know all are very busy, thanks again:f::f:

no problem at all I know I should be answering more and I usually am when I come on answering a lot of questions in pm I forget to browse the site half the time to look at posts lol